Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out

Discus and support Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So all day yesterday and this morning my xbox keeps having like a interruption in connection and it'll like cut everything like games, party chat, etc,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Macaroni658, May 4, 2021.

1. Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out

So all day yesterday and this morning my xbox keeps having like a interruption in connection and it'll like cut everything like games, party chat, etc, ive tried every possible thing to fix this and it still is doing it idk what to do does anyone have a suggestion

submitted by /u/Macaroni658
    [link] [comments]

/u/Macaroni658, May 4, 2021
  2. MarmiteOP Win User

Xbox series X crash

Do you mean crashes as in switches off? or back to the Home Screen? My son has had 3 series x so far! The first two randomly switching off and Microsoft said to return for refund and this latest one was dropping the internet connection by going back to the Home Screen. It seems as though my wireless internet connection wasn’t good enough even though the series x is in the same room as router. I tried using an Ethernet cable connecting the series x directly to the router and not had a problem since! I would recommend trying this. I know its not ideal in the day of WiFi but it’s worked for us and my son is happy.

I hope this helps

Marmite
  3. ngocphi Win User

how to contact microsoft support service

If it isn't starting then yes we can help

If it's achievement or ingame issue you need to reach out to the developer

We also need to know which games series s/x also

Keep in mind series s or x games can't run on normal hdds it has to be the storage card or internal memory for that
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Choosing a hardrrive

Fair enough, a slow internet connection is as good excuse as any.

Be aware however that while that drive will work on Series X, you won't be able to play Series X games directly from it. Series X games will require faster access and read speeds. My understanding is that the Series X games can be 'backed up' on an external
    drive and then need to copied/moved over to either the internal SSD or the External SSD's that will be available for the machine.

The Series X will read and play Xbox One games from an external drive though.
  5. lllWormWoodlll Win User

“All of our games… will play up and down that family of devices” – Xbox’s Matt Booty ends the next-gen exclusive as we know it

Going to keep my Xbox one but definitely upgrading to the series X
  6. MarmiteOP Win User

Hotspot not working for series X/S

Hi

I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing this was connecting the console directly to the router with an Ethernet Cable. It now works with no issues. I hope this helps.

And to add my sons Xbox one worked perfectly on our WiFi with no issues but the series x has issues, I’ve no idea why it has these issues but the cable sorted it.

Marmite
Thema:

Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out

1. Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out - Similar Threads - Need help series

2. Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting my Xbox series s to my Xbox app: I’ve been trying to connect my Xbox series s to the Xbox app for the past 5 days and it just says “press enable on your console” but there’s nothing that pops up and says enable, can someone help?...
  3. Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot play game transferred from Xbox One To Xbox Series X, need help: Title. I transferred Far Cry 5 from my old Xbox to my new one. When I tried to play it, I get the alert “Do you own this game or app?” I went to see it in the Microsoft store and now it says it...
  4. Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x: So I’ve using my wireless Xbox headset for about a year and suddenly I haven’t able to hear chat audio thru my headset, I can hear everything else but no chat audio on any game, I did a hard reset...
  5. Problem with series x, need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with series x, need help: Hello, im Pablo Well, I don’t know if this really goes here, but I need help with a problem. Currently, I own a Samsung 1080P Full Hd TV from 2013, 46 inches. I have noticed that with some titles...
  6. Help Needed: Controller Not Connecting After Shutdown (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Needed: Controller Not Connecting After Shutdown (Xbox Series X): I am having issues connecting my controller after the console has been shut down. When I hold the home button to turn the console on, it either continuously blinks or just lights up and stops...
  7. kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s

in XboX Insiders
    kindly need your help on fixing a serious problem with my week old series s: I recently bought an XBOX series s for $390 and im 2 weeks in with a huge problem. It starts right after the xbox turns on. IT lets out a screeching/screaming sound which is proceeded by a "GET...
  8. I need help with my series x and just everything

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my series x and just everything: So basically I’ve been facing issues these past 2 days, yesterday been trying to install assassins creed odyssey after I bought the gold edition, kept saying installation stopped even though my...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition Xbox Series X - ISSUES WITH DLC. NEED HELP.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition Xbox Series X - ISSUES WITH DLC. NEED HELP.: Hello. I have Xbox series X console, and now i have trouble with dlc, so : When i connect my console to internet , all great, in the game menu showing that all DLC are purchased and installed, dlc...
  10. Xbox series s problems need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s problems need help: I recently bought an xbox series s for Christmas and games do not install. When I click the install button nothing happens. Any reason this happens? My connection is great submitted by...