Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out

Discus and support Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So all day yesterday and this morning my xbox keeps having like a interruption in connection and it'll like cut everything like games, party chat, etc,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Macaroni658, May 4, 2021 at 2:52 PM.

1. Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out

So all day yesterday and this morning my xbox keeps having like a interruption in connection and it'll like cut everything like games, party chat, etc, ive tried every possible thing to fix this and it still is doing it idk what to do does anyone have a suggestion

submitted by /u/Macaroni658
    [link] [comments]

/u/Macaroni658, May 4, 2021 at 2:52 PM
  2. MarmiteOP Win User

Xbox series X crash

Do you mean crashes as in switches off? or back to the Home Screen? My son has had 3 series x so far! The first two randomly switching off and Microsoft said to return for refund and this latest one was dropping the internet connection by going back to the Home Screen. It seems as though my wireless internet connection wasn’t good enough even though the series x is in the same room as router. I tried using an Ethernet cable connecting the series x directly to the router and not had a problem since! I would recommend trying this. I know its not ideal in the day of WiFi but it’s worked for us and my son is happy.

I hope this helps

Marmite
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Choosing a hardrrive

Fair enough, a slow internet connection is as good excuse as any.

Be aware however that while that drive will work on Series X, you won't be able to play Series X games directly from it. Series X games will require faster access and read speeds. My understanding is that the Series X games can be 'backed up' on an external
    drive and then need to copied/moved over to either the internal SSD or the External SSD's that will be available for the machine.

The Series X will read and play Xbox One games from an external drive though.
  4. lllWormWoodlll Win User

“All of our games… will play up and down that family of devices” – Xbox’s Matt Booty ends the next-gen exclusive as we know it

Going to keep my Xbox one but definitely upgrading to the series X
  5. MarmiteOP Win User

: Hotspot not working for series X/S

Hi

I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing this was connecting the console directly to the router with an Ethernet Cable. It now works with no issues. I hope this helps.

And to add my sons Xbox one worked perfectly on our WiFi with no issues but the series x has issues, I’ve no idea why it has these issues but the cable sorted it.

Marmite
  6. PhysEdFuel Win User

Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a headset or is there one built in

Unfortunately, there is no built-in mic on the Xbox Series X and no bluetooth support if you're thinking to go that route.

You will need to attach a headset with a mic to the Xbox Series X controller. The Xbox Series X controller uses a standard 2.5mm audio connection for Xbox Live, you can use any standard headset. (It does not have to be something fancy or expensive.)

I hope this helps. Merry Christmas to all!
Thema:

Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out

1. Need help my series x internet connection keeps going in and out - Similar Threads - Need help series

2. I have a JBL 5.1 soundbar system and need help setting up on series x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a JBL 5.1 soundbar system and need help setting up on series x.: So recently i was able to get a hold of a xbox series x and i have a 5.1 Jbl soundbar. I have the xbox plugged into m LG C8 and the tv into the soundbar through ARc hdmi. I noticed that if i...
  3. Need serious help regarding my warranty for Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need serious help regarding my warranty for Xbox Elite Series 2: Hello, I purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 about 1 year ago and while I love the controller, it has given me issues here and there. I already had it sent in and repaired once using the original 90...
  4. Xbox series x need help with screen tearing issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x need help with screen tearing issue: So I brought the samsung odyssey g7 monitor, amazing monitor at first, everything works perfectly. So I set the monitor refresh rate to 120hz and selected in the xbox settings 120hz 1440p,...
  5. Need help. Updates aren’t working on Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help. Updates aren’t working on Xbox series x: Need help with updating new xbox series x 27bca539-326e-4a2e-8bca-c88333b83628
  6. Xbox series x switches itself off everytime i try load games help i need info please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x switches itself off everytime i try load games help i need info please: Got a new xbox series x and carnt play it as when i try load a game the console shuts down EVERYTIME 3e5e3201-f679-4a56-a466-57f7483d436a
  7. Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help, Series X screen white flash/flicker: Hey, I've been trying to get some help with a problem I'm having with my new Series X. I'm using a Samsung U32J590 4K 60hz monitor, I keep getting random white flashes on the screen, in game,...
  8. I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...: I need the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick because I have a disability and my left hand is not good and I only can move the left joystick with 1 finger with the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick I did buy a...
  9. Please help me deciding which controllers I need to buy for XBOX series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please help me deciding which controllers I need to buy for XBOX series X: I am new to this community. I am confused about various controllers for xbox series x. Can someone please explain the differences between the 2 controllers below....
  10. Bluetooth on Elite Series 2 ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!! NEED HELP, NEED A FIX, NEED...SOMETHING

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth on Elite Series 2 ABSOLUTELY SUCKS!!! NEED HELP, NEED A FIX, NEED...SOMETHING: To whom it may concern, From: A VERY Disgruntled Gamer I bought the Elite Series 2 Controller SPECIFICALLY for the purpose of using it on my PC wirelessly. This is why I purchased it. The elite...