Need help new Xbox wireless headset

Discus and support Need help new Xbox wireless headset in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey all, So ive purchased the new wireless headset and its all working fine on my series s and PC, only issue is discord doesnt like bluetooth... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lil Deann, May 3, 2021.

1. Lil Deann
    Lil Deann Guest

Hey all,

So ive purchased the new wireless headset and its all working fine on my series s and PC, only issue is discord doesnt like bluetooth headsets and when you go into a chat all the game audio and music stops and its just the chat i hear, anyway, i purchased the offical xbox wireless dongle for PC to cut out the bluetooth, my controller will pair fine to the wireless dongle but the headset just wont pair, itll only pair via bluetooth and then i have the discord issue as with any bluetooth headset. If i turn on my corsair virtuoso which pair via the wireless dongle you get with them i dont have the discors issue, hence the reason purchasing the xbox wireless dongle. So has anyone managed to pair the new xbox wireless headset to there dongle via PC?

:)

Lil Deann, May 3, 2021
  2. watch84 Win User

New Xbox controller not registering basic headset - help please!

Yes, I've been on with support. They don't have a way to resolve this.

They seem to tell me that the original headset that came with my Xbox does not work with my brand new Xbox Wireless controller.

Which means I'd need to purchase a new headset.

Anyone out there who can help?
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

the headphone input is not working on both of the controllers

Sorry to hear it. If the headphones are not working then it may be the 3.5 mm jack that is messing up on you. You may need to purchase a new controller or Xbox Headset Adapter to see if that helps. Another option would be to go with a wireless headset
    for your console
  4. Smith55js Win User

Black Wireless Headset and White Xbox

Is the headset switched to Xbox mode? The new Microsoft bluetooth/xbox wireless headsets work in either bluetooth or xbox mode, but not both at the same time. You need to make sure it's in Xbox mode to pair it with your Xbox console.

support.xbox.com/.../set-up-bluetooth-wireless-headset
  5. IanCeazar2006 Win User

Trouble hearing people

6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

One S headsets

Well, if you need a wireless headset, I recommend this one Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox as it is compatible with Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles.
Thema:

1. Need help new Xbox wireless headset - Similar Threads - Need help wireless

2. I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...: I need the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick because I have a disability and my left hand is not good and I only can move the left joystick with 1 finger with the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick I did buy a...
  3. Bluetooth & Wireless controllers - Help needed

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth & Wireless controllers - Help needed: Hey there. This is a request for support to any knowledgeable users and/or staff, that can hopefully help me solve this situation. It's related to Windows 10 and a Wireless controller, that I'm...
  4. Wireless Gaming Adapters: i need help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: i need help: Wireless Gaming Adapters: i need help is there an Arabic Xbox Chatpad or Multilanguage for x box one s I need to get one ??? de0d801d-2b00-4107-b90b-230e2436be44
  5. Netgear Netgear R7000: Need help with connecting to wireless router

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear R7000: Need help with connecting to wireless router: Netgear (Routers) Netgear R7000: Need help with connecting to wireless router Every so often my Xbox has a problem with connecting to my wireless router and now it is saying that is can’t connect...
  6. Need help choosing a wireless headset... Razer Thresher or Turtle Beach Stealth 700?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help choosing a wireless headset... Razer Thresher or Turtle Beach Stealth 700?: HELP! While I am fairly tech savvy, I am not really a big gamer. I am trying to select the best wireless headset for my 14-year-old nephew for Christmas. I think I have it narrowed down to...
  7. Xbox one won't connect to wifi neither wired or wireless. Need help fast.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't connect to wifi neither wired or wireless. Need help fast.: hello, my Xbox one won't connect to my wifi either wirelessly or wired and gives no error code just says NAT type unavailable. It is very frustrating especially since cod ww2 is comin Friday, I am...
  8. Need a helping hand with your Xbox One wireless controller? Check here for help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a helping hand with your Xbox One wireless controller? Check here for help!: Hello fellow Xbox Gamers, Are you having some problems with your Xbox one controller? Maybe you're having an issue with it not being able to sync to your Xbox One console or maybe it's an...
  9. If you have wireless and or Bluetooth issues and need help I will be glad to try and help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you have wireless and or Bluetooth issues and need help I will be glad to try and help!: Give me a shout @ # game tag: Happy Holidays 01a9f804-e633-4692-b0eb-d3d8111d9c02
  10. Xbox loses wireless connection. Help needed!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox loses wireless connection. Help needed!!!: I recently got an Xbox one and for the first day it was good. The next day when I made a party with my friend, my xbox one lost my wireless connection and when I went to reconnect it couldn't find...