Need help on changing gamer pic

Discus and support Need help on changing gamer pic in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So rn im trying to change my customize gamer pic on the xbox app but it keeps on saying “sorry we cant upload the picture rn try again in a little... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmilyGoltz, Mar 28, 2020.

1. EmilyGoltz
    EmilyGoltz Guest

So rn im trying to change my customize gamer pic on the xbox app but it keeps on saying “sorry we cant upload the picture rn try again in a little while” and this been going on for about 3 days ive tried signing in and logging out but its not working.
    Can someone plz help me

:)

EmilyGoltz, Mar 28, 2020
  2. pipiolovick4485 Win User

microsoft disabled some options for a while don't worry there is no error
  3. MoeZArts Win User

Hi AledJones2,

No exact date but the change is temporarily so hoping it will be back soon.
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

maybe its an actual limitation, read this often the last days.

can you try it with a browser on your profile webpage?
  5. kev edin Win User

As said Microsoft have disabled certain things backgrounds gamer pics as well . 👍
  6. Vinny #1 Win User

Does the image have the required requirements? As the file size and extension.
Thema:

1. Need help on changing gamer pic - Similar Threads - Need help changing

2. : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and...: : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and nothing has worked yet! These problems can be very complicated I suggest you contact your internet provider for...
  3. Need help with changing email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with changing email: I need to change my email address but i messed up awhile ago trying to fix it, instead i made a new acct 6cd4bae8-a62d-4a42-8c14-409f21d3ee22
  4. Need Help Changing to Alpha Preview Grouo

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help Changing to Alpha Preview Grouo: Can anyone help. I've installed the insider Hud and when I try go change my group to alpha the only option to select is omega or unenroll. Really want to be able to stream to my phone but can't on...
  5. hi there i need help changing my xbox profile many thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi there i need help changing my xbox profile many thanks: btw way im starting a new clan welcom and only OCE players thx if u want to join it add961ab-ad01-4f17-bd98-2d9c77c40e3e
  6. I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account: Hello, My dads email was attached to my old xbox live account i believe, or so he thought, I've tried to login to microsoft with his email but it just says that this is not a valid microsoft...
  7. Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the...

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the...: submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  8. I made some security changes and now i need some help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I made some security changes and now i need some help: Hello, so i made some security changes and now i cant buy games, cuz i made The changes and im wondering If I can do any thing about it cuz i want 2 buy Halo reach cuz its in a discount now on The...
  9. I need help with changing my Nat type

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with changing my Nat type: I have been struggling with trying to change my Nat type from moderate to open. Does anyone have a solution to this? 765d0875-f178-43f6-bb75-f7a2ddf4ebc2
  10. Ich need Help my Gamertage ist Changeable,bitte i doesnt Changes him nie i need to buy it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ich need Help my Gamertage ist Changeable,bitte i doesnt Changes him nie i need to buy it...: i need hell because my gamertag isnt changeable now but i doesnt changed him a36c2571-031d-40c8-a517-74ef88786d6b