Need help on Microsoft Mahjong - Mobile | Lightning Tiles - Expert December 15 2020

Discus and support Need help on Microsoft Mahjong - Mobile | Lightning Tiles - Expert December 15 2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is really tough. I couldn't finish it or solve the puzzle, so I need lots of help. Much help is appreciated. 7d56fdae-4ede-4a4a-8aca-7b9913f5a3d5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brian Chiem, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Brian Chiem
    Brian Chiem Guest

Need help on Microsoft Mahjong - Mobile | Lightning Tiles - Expert December 15 2020

This is really tough. I couldn't finish it or solve the puzzle, so I need lots of help. Much help is appreciated.

:)

Brian Chiem, Sep 17, 2021
  2. PrestoOyster26 Win User

Problem With Microsoft Mahjong Daily Challenge

1. The following daily challenges are not loading:

a. 3 Feb – Tile 1 – Easy – Classic

b. 4 Feb – Tile 1 – Medium – Lightning Tiles

c. 6 Feb – Tile 1 – Easy – Golden Tiles

d. 7 Feb – Tile 3 – Hard - Classic

e. 8 Feb – Tile 1 – Easy – Golden Tiles

f. 9 Feb – Tile 3 – Medium – Classic

g. 15 Feb – Tile 2 – Easy – Match Attack

h. 15 Feb – Tile 3 – Easy – Classic

2. Uninstalled and reinstalled Mahjong app; problem not resolved.

3. Signed out of Xbox Live and signed in again; no success.

4. Cleared Windows Store cache; restarted computer and performed check for updates; no updates available. Tried before and after reinstalling app.

5. Windows firewall shows public access for Microsoft Mahjong.

6. McAfee Internet Security installed; renewal originally set for 18 Feb 14; renewed on 6 Feb 14; did not resolve issue.

7. Used task manager to check performance; shows ~2% CPU and ~260 Mb Memory before application suspends.

8. Event manager shows no errors.

9. Running Windows 8 (64-bit) Version 6.2 Build 9200; all updates current as of `5 Feb 14.

10. Using Vizio CT15-A2 laptop.

11. No issues with other games.

12. Was unable to access Xbox Live account on 15 Feb. Restarting computer resolved the issue.
  3. barvell Win User

Microsoft Mahjong tiles

I have the same problem. How do we change it back?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Ultimate Pass - EA Pass on PC - EA Desktop App with EA Pass from Xbox Ultimate Pass.

5. AnimatedCloth21 Win User

Mahjong Has Stop Loading

When I click on the Microsoft Mahjong app tile, the splash screen appears and then disappears and the start screen re-appears.
  6. MS Win8 Games Win User

Lightning tiles

I'll let my team know! Thanks so much for the feedback. =)
Thema:

1. Need help on Microsoft Mahjong - Mobile | Lightning Tiles - Expert December 15 2020 - Similar Threads - Need help Microsoft

2. Need help with Microsoft Store / Xbox App on Windows 10 - not downloading games - Xbox App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Microsoft Store / Xbox App on Windows 10 - not downloading games - Xbox App...: This is my first post, but I feel like I've been here for a while. I have a new Win10 pc. I'm a long-time subscriber to Game Pass on console, but recently decided to try it on PC to enjoy Flight...
  3. Microsoft Call Center workers keeps hanging up on me when i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Call Center workers keeps hanging up on me when i need help: ok i thought call center workers help people NOT hanging up on them this had happened way to many times to me and to be fair it's getting rude the lady workers keeps on hanging up on me this is...
  4. Need help playing Microsoft Games online on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help playing Microsoft Games online on PC: When I try to play Forza online I get an error message and when I try to fix it (Xbox Networking) it just doesn't work and I need someone who knows what they're doing to guide me through and show...
  5. I've been tricked and lied to. please help, Microsoft support needed

in XboX Insiders
    I've been tricked and lied to. please help, Microsoft support needed: I am in the flight program for PC and a console, my waypoint messages are in my inbox, and they do absolutely nothing. One of them contains a link with install instructions, and it literally...
  6. I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account I need it to sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account I need it to sign in: I tried resetting my password and it didn't work. The code got sent to my mom instead of me I would ask her for the code but she doesn't want me going on Xbox live since because she deleted it on...
  7. I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding my password for my Microsoft account: Can someone help me find my password or notify me that would be great 751d063c-5015-4e3a-90e0-15386e9abc7e
  8. Need help changing realms settings on my Microsoft accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help changing realms settings on my Microsoft accounts: I need to change settings So I can play realms on my playstation4 750b0a56-abe5-4ad3-9055-281c371dee7c
  9. Please help me this ain't a xbox or microsoft question because I need to get a group of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me this ain't a xbox or microsoft question because I need to get a group of...: They are ganging up and destroying peoples fun by destroying things they have worked hard on.I will put a list of their gametags [mod removed].Please get them banned because what they are doing is...
  10. I Need Help With Removing My Data From A Website I Don't Control That Is Using Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need Help With Removing My Data From A Website I Don't Control That Is Using Microsoft...: I would like some help with keeping my Xbox account data publicly visible but I would like my stuff removed from https://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/WarrenWoodhouse which is using Microsoft API...