Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3

Discus and support Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What does premium content is blocked for this profile. To change your privacy and online settings go to settings, privacy mean??? Im on skate 3 for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kingofgames7775, May 9, 2019.

1. Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3

What does premium content is blocked for this

profile. To change your privacy and online settings go to settings, privacy mean??? Im on skate 3 for the xbox one and im trying to purchase add ons with paypal and it said that WHAT DO I DO?! I already checked my settings and nothings blocked so? Now what
    any advice please???!!!

:)

Kingofgames7775, May 9, 2019
  2. jampy00 Win User

I agree with above.

To change privacy and safety settings for your account

1. Sign in to your Xbox.
    2. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then go to System > Settings > Account.
    3. Under Privacy & online safety, select Xbox Live privacy.
    4. Choose a default or customize your settings by selecting View details & customize.
  3. WreckfuII Win User

Hi,

The reasons this happens is due to the account been set up a as a child I believe.

This is what i found on the cause;

Try turning family settings OFF if you can, then downloading the DLC. Hopefully that'll do the trick!

hey, i cant detail the step by step at the moment but the problem does have to do w/ your xbox live profile settings. i think if you try going to the family settings-> ratings
    and content and then make sure everything is unblocked and all games are allowed on the console then that might fix it. Reach is rated M meaning that if family settings are on it wont allow the content to be downloaded as it is considered too explicit. Well
    i hope this helps to fix it :)

Please let me know if this fixed the issue for you =)
  4. DR s3Xy bEa5t Win User

ERROR 0X80072EE7

I just got the Xbox one and I'm trying to add a new account and every time I hit add new a message pops up

Saying there is a problem connecting to the sign in service . If you recently changed your network

Settings you may need to restore your net work to the default settings. Plz help
  5. donthateoffofme Win User

Xbox games keep freezing

my xbox frezzes during any but skate 3

and i need help i did everything on youtube HELP PLEASE ANYONE!!!
  6. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Skate 3 Servers ...Come on EA..

[quote user="ninjalaura"]

I got a reply from EA saying they have taken the Skate 3 servers down because of the limited no of players =(

[/quote]

Are you ******* kidding me!???!

Woooooow. That really kinda ticks me off, Skate 3 was one of the games that I actually play online a lot. The games barely over a year old and they take the servers down? Yet they leave Skate 2 up?
Thema:

1. Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3 - Similar Threads - Need help pop

2. Need help with an installation problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with an installation problem: Small issue here someone hopefully has an answer to. I picked up Rage 2 yesterday, the physical disc, and the installation stops at .8% and won't budge. My internet sucks right now so the update...
  3. I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.: I have previously contacted Microsoft Customer Service, but they did not remove permissions and tools. I need to contact the law enforcement team to remove it. No contact information for any law...
  4. I NEED HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED HELP: I don't think this is a problem with my xbox itself but I didn't know where else to put this. I have a Seagate 2 terabyte external storage unit for my xbox, and I came home one day and it just...
  5. necesito ayuda [Translation - I need help]

in XBoX on Consoles
    necesito ayuda [Translation - I need help]: hola...bueno quisiera ayuda debido a que una de mis cuentas fue robada y cambiaron la contraseña y cuando recupera la cuenta a pocos minutos de recuperarla la volvieron a cambiar y todos los datos...
  6. need help with my sound controls for my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help with my sound controls for my headphones: I need help dumb question but still i have a (rock candy wired controler and a turtle beach headset)cant seem to turn up my sound on the headset cant find any ideas��help...
  7. XBOX 360 MUSIC TRANSFER NEED HELP FAST

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 MUSIC TRANSFER NEED HELP FAST: Hi , make 2 week i keep looking at getthing back my music from my old xbox 360 that i gave to my sister but i put 3 cd of music in it long time ago by extract cd.. NOW i need you help ,, how can i...
  8. Something went wrong NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong NEED HELP: Every game and app crashes to home screen or gives me this error code (0x800706ba) and tells me to go to error help on xbox .com but comes up with nothing and I have no sound with headset or TV I...
  9. Please read I really need help solving a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read I really need help solving a problem: My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not even banned or anything... i cant restart my...
  10. NECESITO AYUDA [Translation- I Need Help]

in XBoX on Consoles
    NECESITO AYUDA [Translation- I Need Help]: Compré una tarjeta de regalo y en la misma tienda fue activada, pero cuando la intento canjear me dice que no a sido activada. ¿Qué puedo hacer? [Translation- I bought a gift card and it was...