Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3

Discus and support Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What does premium content is blocked for this profile. To change your privacy and online settings go to settings, privacy mean??? Im on skate 3 for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kingofgames7775, May 9, 2019.

1. Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3

What does premium content is blocked for this

profile. To change your privacy and online settings go to settings, privacy mean??? Im on skate 3 for the xbox one and im trying to purchase add ons with paypal and it said that WHAT DO I DO?! I already checked my settings and nothings blocked so? Now what
    any advice please???!!!

:)

Kingofgames7775, May 9, 2019
  2. jampy00 Win User

I agree with above.

To change privacy and safety settings for your account

1. Sign in to your Xbox.
    2. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, then go to System > Settings > Account.
    3. Under Privacy & online safety, select Xbox Live privacy.
    4. Choose a default or customize your settings by selecting View details & customize.
  3. WreckfuII Win User

Hi,

The reasons this happens is due to the account been set up a as a child I believe.

This is what i found on the cause;

Try turning family settings OFF if you can, then downloading the DLC. Hopefully that'll do the trick!

hey, i cant detail the step by step at the moment but the problem does have to do w/ your xbox live profile settings. i think if you try going to the family settings-> ratings
    and content and then make sure everything is unblocked and all games are allowed on the console then that might fix it. Reach is rated M meaning that if family settings are on it wont allow the content to be downloaded as it is considered too explicit. Well
    i hope this helps to fix it :)

Please let me know if this fixed the issue for you =)
  4. DR s3Xy bEa5t Win User

ERROR 0X80072EE7

I just got the Xbox one and I'm trying to add a new account and every time I hit add new a message pops up

Saying there is a problem connecting to the sign in service . If you recently changed your network

Settings you may need to restore your net work to the default settings. Plz help
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Skate 2 Xbox One Backwards Compability

Dear Microsoft, dear Xbox Team

First of all, thank your all titles you've made backwards compatible already, it's a truly awesome feature.

Part of the most recent addition to the catalogue is SKATE, the first part of the imho best skating game series ever.

Skate 3 has been BC for a while aswell, but Skate 2 is still missing.

Skate 2 is seen as the best entry by many fans, for many good reasons:

- It's the last Skate game by the original developer, Blackbox Studios.

- It adds many tricks to the Skate 1 formula, without being as "over the top" as Skate 3.

- The story mode and the city are just awesome.

..just to name a few. Please don't forget about Skate 2!

Thank you in advance,

Yves
    :) ty
  6. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Skate 3 Servers ...Come on EA..

[quote user="ninjalaura"]

I got a reply from EA saying they have taken the Skate 3 servers down because of the limited no of players =(

[/quote]

Are you ******* kidding me!???!

Woooooow. That really kinda ticks me off, Skate 3 was one of the games that I actually play online a lot. The games barely over a year old and they take the servers down? Yet they leave Skate 2 up?
Thema:

1. Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3 - Similar Threads - Need help pop

2. Need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help: someone got on my account and made it their home xbox and im out of switches anyone have an idea to help me 98a5ff7b-4b09-4d7b-93db-f0b61180b51c
  3. Need Help

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help: My Xbox One X keeps saying “there is a problem getting this content at the moment” will these fix its self through Xbox or do I need to do something, please send help! submitted by...
  4. On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help: Hello. so i have this world i have been playing on for months, and i have sunk hours into it. A while back i went to my cousins house when my world was just beginning, and i synced the data from...
  5. Need help connecting headset to Xbox 1 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help connecting headset to Xbox 1 controllers: This has been an ongoing issue. We have gone through 3 Turtle Bay 50X headsets trying to get to the root of problem. Initially the headsets would work, but after a few weeks they would stop. When...
  6. Need help with bluetooth hearing aids and Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with bluetooth hearing aids and Xbox: Is there to connect Bluetooth hearing aids to an Xbox? My friend can't wear a headset, so will a Kinect and a TV instead of a monitor without speakers work better? Thank you....
  7. Need help with Xbox live connection erro

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Xbox live connection erro: [IMG] Hi All, I'm pretty new to xbox games and xbox insiders. I'm trying to playtest an insider PC game today but I am unable to sign into xbox live. Does anyone know what this error means?...
  8. Someone has my Ip and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone has my Ip and I need help: I was trading in rocket league and this guy- Xbox GT: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] said if I didnt give him an item he was going to take my up and shut my internet down. Sure enough he...
  9. Need a bit of help

in XboX Insiders
    Need a bit of help: I've started with Xbox Insider and I chose Report Problem and attend Beta versions but I now also want to do the Give Feedback but I don't know if I can add it to what I do in the Insider Hub. Is...
  10. Need Help unlinking controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help unlinking controller: i have recently been trying to disconnect my xbox one controller from my xbox console. I didn’t know if there was a way to do this, but there is, can someone please help me?...