Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription

Discus and support Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi.. I need help for Xbox game pass ultimate.. I already have Xbox live gold (using prepaid card subscription for 12 months) and also have game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Kasthuri Parthasarathi, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription

Hi.. I need help for Xbox game pass ultimate..

I already have Xbox live gold (using prepaid card subscription for 12 months) and also have game pass (using 3 months for 1$ subscription offer) both expires at 25-02-2020 (Xbox live gold) and 26-07-2019 (Xbox game pass). Now I subscribed this Xbox game
    pass ultimate and it shows next recurring bill on 27-04-2020 for 14.99$. But I thought I'll get these subscription upto 36 months Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription :(

Anyone know explain me why this game pass ultimate is shortened for me?

:)

Kasthuri Parthasarathi, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

xbox Gold Memberships

Hello there

There is a plenty information about
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    , and converting Live Gold and/or Game Pass into one Ultimate subscription.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?

Hello Ivan,

Yes with the game pass on PC you will need an Xbox live gold subscription also. Currently there is a subscription called Ultimate game pass, this subscription combines game pass for PC and console, also has Xbox live gold.

Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  4. MoeZArts Win User

Xbox games with gold

5. MRallamagoosa Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

6. XBF Diego M Win User

I accidentally cancelled by Xbox Gold subscription, but not my Game pass. Now I have access to the Game pass library but no live function?

Hi AlexandraJones2

Any time left on prior subscriptions you had before joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate would convert and stack as time for Ultimate and the previous subscriptions would be automatically canceled since Ultimate includes Gold and Game Pass for Console and PC.
    You can view the history of your subscriptions here https://account.microsoft.com/services/. Also to note is that Ultimate will never revert back to either subscription
    at the end of its cycle. Once Ultimate expires or is canceled, the user will need to re-join any of the subscriptions manually.

It is impossible to have Ultimate and any of the other two subscriptions concurrently, so by canceling Ultimate, you also canceled your access to Xbox Live Gold features. The Game Pass subscription you have running currently would have to have been joined
    after you canceled Ultimate because as mentioned before, you cannot have Ultimate and another subscription active at the same time. You can only add time to Ultimate if that is the subscription that is running. Your

Microsoft Account order history
    will also have a record of any purchases or renewal's and then you can compare the dates with what you see in the subscription and services section.

I think you misunderstood the Ambassadors' response. You cannot access online features or join party chats with just an Xbox Game Pass subscription. You need to have an active Gold or Ultimate subscription to do that. There is 3 separate Xbox Game Pass subscriptions;
    Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold and the two Xbox Game Pass subscriptions (Console & PC). If you only have the Console or PC Xbox Game Pass, then you will not
    be able to access Xbox Live Gold features. You will need to re-subscribe to Xbox Live Gold to do that.

All of this information can be found on the
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ
Thema:

Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription

1. Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription - Similar Threads - Need help game

2. I need help installing a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help installing a game: I'm unable to install a specific game (Ori and the Will of the Wisps) on the Microsoft store using the Xbox Gamepass. For some reason this game will not install because of a error that says "Check...
  3. Help needed - new to gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help needed - new to gaming: Hi there all. I hope you can help with some basic guidance. All stores are closed so i have no one to ask! I am a complete novice at gaming and havent owned a console since having a Sega Mega...
  4. : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...: : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment. Hi, at a point you mentioned mobile hotspot, you have problem with that too? if so then the...
  5. Need help with games not installing to external drive

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with games not installing to external drive: Games will no longer install to my external hard drive. Attempt to install a game and it stops, giving me an "installation stopped" error. Apps install fine. Apps also transfer to and from fine....
  6. Need help connecting controller, xbox, and phone at once, and Game streaming from console.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting controller, xbox, and phone at once, and Game streaming from console.: I have been selected for project x cloud but I want to play games from my console on my phone? Can someone help me set this up? Because I cannot find clear instruction on how to do this. I'm also...
  7. NEED HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GAMES

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP FOR THE LOVE OF GAMES: NEED HELP NEW TO THE XBOX WORLD!!! So I bought a xbox one off gamestop (keep this in minded it was a refurbished xbox one), got it yesterday played for an hr went to bathroom come back it turned...
  8. Moved house, no internet for a month. Need help accessing games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved house, no internet for a month. Need help accessing games.: Hi, Like the title says, we have had to move during the covid problem, which we have managed okay, but we cant get the internet set up till mid june due to there not being engineers to fit it....
  9. I need help getting to games that I have claimed from xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting to games that I have claimed from xbox live gold: I have a couple games that aren't showing up in the "All owned Games" tab. I know of at least 5 games that I can't ges t that I had from xbox live gold. The "Xbox live Gold" tab where I assume...
  10. Game share! Need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share! Need help: Hi , please help I game shared with my sister, she downloaded the new modern warfare but it says she has to buy it? Help! I have her Xbox set as my home and my xbox set as her home. We live in...