Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription

Discus and support Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi.. I need help for Xbox game pass ultimate.. I already have Xbox live gold (using prepaid card subscription for 12 months) and also have game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Kasthuri Parthasarathi, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription

Hi.. I need help for Xbox game pass ultimate..

I already have Xbox live gold (using prepaid card subscription for 12 months) and also have game pass (using 3 months for 1$ subscription offer) both expires at 25-02-2020 (Xbox live gold) and 26-07-2019 (Xbox game pass). Now I subscribed this Xbox game
    pass ultimate and it shows next recurring bill on 27-04-2020 for 14.99$. But I thought I'll get these subscription upto 36 months Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription :(

Anyone know explain me why this game pass ultimate is shortened for me?

:)

Kasthuri Parthasarathi, Jun 26, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?

Hello Ivan,

Yes with the game pass on PC you will need an Xbox live gold subscription also. Currently there is a subscription called Ultimate game pass, this subscription combines game pass for PC and console, also has Xbox live gold.

Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Trying to understand

Hey there RyanLong4,

As the Ambassadors have previously mentioned, If you are currently paying for these subscriptions on a monthly basis then you would want to complete the purchase for the Game Pass ultimate subscription so that it converts your outstanding time on the Live
    and Game pass subscriptions and adds it to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription time.

"I already have Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. How do I switch to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

On Xbox One, get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Store > Memberships. Online, go to
    Xbox Game Pass. Your purchase of Game Pass Ultimate will automatically convert any outstanding time on your subscriptions to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold into time for Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate at a pre-set conversion ratio"

You can find more information by taking a look at the following:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  4. IvánFélix Win User

Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?

Hello Ivan,

Yes with the game pass on PC you will need an Xbox live gold subscription also. Currently there is a subscription called Ultimate game pass, this subscription combines game pass for PC and console, also has Xbox live gold.

Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
    oh i didn't know that, sorry. I'm gonna get a gold card then. Thanks!
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Hey there JoshP3,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, although we have had similar questions in regards to the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription we are always happy to help as this is new territory for all of us.

" 'What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate'

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we'll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change."

You can find more information for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription by clicking on the link below.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  6. Geth Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Thema:

Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription

1. Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription - Similar Threads - Need help game

2. need help removing owned trial of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help removing owned trial of game: With gears of war 4 free with games with gold this month. I previously have a trial of the game attached to my account which i never installed. Now it wont lt me add the game through games with...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for Pc Giftcards. Need Help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for Pc Giftcards. Need Help!: Hey! I want to buy the Xbox Game Pass for Pc (1$) and I want to buy it with a giftcard. Now i dont know which giftcard i need? Can i use xbox game pass for console giftcards? Help me pls!...
  4. I need help with the redeemed xbox game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with the redeemed xbox game code: Hi All, We purchased a new xbox one s ..and it did come with 4 free games bundled. They sales guy from ebgames generated the key and gave it to us included in the receipt. We got home keyed in...
  5. Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on pop up message on purchasing add ons to a game skate 3: What does premium content is blocked for this profile. To change your privacy and online settings go to settings, privacy mean??? Im on skate 3 for the xbox one and im trying to purchase add ons...
  6. need someone experienced game designer to help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    need someone experienced game designer to help me: i have no coding experience. i know how to create projects and connect to my xbox from pc. anyone with spare time that knows how to code 6b0ef881-76a8-4110-9eb5-acb6a26a891a
  7. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  8. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  9. i need help the game can't be installed on my device.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help the game can't be installed on my device.: Paladins I click install to my device And then there's this. Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign...
  10. need help with my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help with my game: Hi I've been playing forza horizon for the past week and started experiencing audio glitches and was going to uninstall and reinstall the game but then i got considered if it would save my...