Need help playing poker

Discus and support Need help playing poker in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to 100% the progression wheel in Watch Dogs. Each time I play poker I seem to fail. Now I do know the hands of poker. I was wondering if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Metroid Meister, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Need help playing poker

I'm trying to 100% the progression wheel in Watch Dogs. Each time I play poker I seem to fail. Now I do know the hands of poker. I was wondering if someone can help me with this. Here is my idea. I would broadcast it on Twitch and the person helping me would
    tell me what to do.

:)

Metroid Meister, Oct 9, 2015
  2. We are findind players for achievements

I need help only for Compulsive Liar, Pa-pa-pa Poker Ace, Who deeds deadeye? and Double bagger. Though I'll help you getting any achievement you need. I play everyday at the end of the day (GMT +0, London Lisbon). I can move my playing time if u prefere,
    just say it. Also, I give priority to Compulsive Liar and Poker Ace cause they are the toughest and require more time and patience. Add me if you want my help Need help playing poker :) BTW, I can play today.

goncalobrsgomes, Oct 9, 2015
  3. AZIANDRAGON
    AZIANDRAGON Guest
    Poker Night 2 Skins

Hi I need help on using the character skins from poker night 2. I bought poker night 2 and unlocked and downloaded the avatars and character skins but I can't access them in borderlands 2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

AZIANDRAGON, Oct 9, 2015
  4. goncalobrsgomes Win User

We are findind players for achievements

I need help only for Compulsive Liar, Pa-pa-pa Poker Ace, Who deeds deadeye? and Double bagger. Though I'll help you getting any achievement you need. I play everyday at the end of the day (GMT +0, London Lisbon). I can move my playing time if u prefere,
    just say it. Also, I give priority to Compulsive Liar and Poker Ace cause they are the toughest and require more time and patience. Add me if you want my help :) BTW, I can play today.
  5. PrimoFuSion Win User

Telltale Games' just announced Poker Night 2

I think pitzup is getting mixed up between Full Tilt Poker and Full House Poker!

-

I'm a poker player myself, but once you've played for real money you can't bear the standard of play that goes on in these play money poker games.
  6. XSL-897421FC-DE8B-4B Win User

Who would really like World Series Poker on xBox One

Absolutely not! WSOP Full House Pro is by far the worst poker on the Xbox 360. Why would you ever want that on Xbox One? Besides... Developers over at Rare have been tossing around poker terms for months now. They're saying they have programmed the Xbox
    One Kinect to detect when a player is bluffing. And Rare is a far better developer than Pipe Works. We desperately need 'WSOP Bad Beat Poker' to stay where it belongs (in the past)! Someone else needs to step in with a better poker game designed by poker players
    for poker players. Not a bunch of dorks from Canada who know nothing about poker!
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to get full house poker on xbox one x

8. PeteCantu Win User

Bring 1 vs 100 Back or Brings Something similiar to it back

I believe Full House Poker is the replacement. I'm not into poker so I haven't played it.
Thema:

Need help playing poker

1. Need help playing poker - Similar Threads - Need help playing

2. I need some help regarding error message "You need an Xbox 360 SSD in order to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding error message "You need an Xbox 360 SSD in order to play...: I'm trying to use NFS Most Wanted 2 (backplay) on my Xbox 360 however I'm getting that error message. dddacf20-552b-4700-abe8-509875c50498
  3. i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare: what can I do to stop getting disconnected from server on armored warfare, while in garage, game is un playable. 647486d7-3a1d-4eac-8cd3-ff63182cb732
  4. My nba 2k19 won’t play on my Xbox one it freezes and crashes at time I need help fixing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2k19 won’t play on my Xbox one it freezes and crashes at time I need help fixing...: My nba 2k19 wont play on my xbox one it freezes and crashes on me every time im trying to play it please help me fix this problem bb262d11-e43d-447b-b5ac-80c73b3d0c3e
  5. Need help, question for playing a Xbox one game in Xbox360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help, question for playing a Xbox one game in Xbox360.: I have a Xbox one X, and I also I have a Xbox360. If I purchase a Xbox one game in my Xbox one X, Fifa17, for some reasons, sometimes I hope to play this game in my Xbox360, is it possible? Both...
  6. trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!: Can anyone help me please? I have a game cd originally made for the first xbox, from approx 2004. I can still use this game on my original xbox, but, with my newer tv, the picture quality is not...
  7. Help I need to play BRUTE FORCE on my Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I need to play BRUTE FORCE on my Xbox One X: Hi, I just bought my Xbox One X and I saw online that ALL THE GAMES are retro playable (pardon my English I am French) So I also bought Brute Force the game from the Xbox first generation and I...
  8. I need help to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help to play online: * Hey Everyone, I cannot play online. * I've got Gold, I can do everything else with it. * But when I go to play multi-player it won't let me. * I have contacted Xbox but they say to open...
  9. Need help with Xbox Play Anywhere downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Xbox Play Anywhere downloading: I have ARK: Survival Evolved digitally downloaded on my Xbox One and I'm trying to download it onto my PC via Xbox Play Anywhere. When I go to the Microsoft Store to try and install it, there is...
  10. lost weeks of play, need help to get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost weeks of play, need help to get it back: almost had all the tiles complete. played to day and there are only 3 credits, what is happening? need help to get them back. 9671e493-b986-487d-a44e-c0ba7930dcac