Need Help please !! I lost my digital game

Discus and support Need Help please !! I lost my digital game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I uninstalled a digital game ( NHL20 ) but it completely disappeared from my games , I am now unable to reinstall it . what can i do to fix it ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaximeCuradeau, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Need Help please !! I lost my digital game

I uninstalled a digital game ( NHL20 ) but it completely disappeared from my games , I am now unable to reinstall it .

what can i do to fix it ? Thank you in advance

:)

MaximeCuradeau, Mar 3, 2020
  2. ICx Killa MyWay Win User

Press 'Y' to search on the guide or Xbox Home and type the game name in. Press A on it, and it should allow you to Re-install the game.
  3. Deano_M_ Win User

4. Geth Win User

Go to the store page for the game and it should allow you to install.

If it ask for you to purchase you will need to visit your purchase history to check.

And then call Xbox Live support for help.
  5. MaximeCuradeau Win User

Thanks for the help Zenosos but I had already try it , it’s like i never had it 🙁
  6. Zenosos Win User

Hi MaximeCuradeau,

Firstly is this since the new update changing to the new dashboard. I would recommend checking the Full Game Library list first if its a paid-for game. if it isn't there you can check your purchases, through your online account on the internet via this link.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

if there are still further issues we can discuss further solutions to your issue
Thema:

1. Need Help please !! I lost my digital game - Similar Threads - Need Help please

2. Xbox one por favor preciso de ajudaXbox one please need help [Translation-Xbox one please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one por favor preciso de ajudaXbox one please need help [Translation-Xbox one please...: Meu xbox one pede para atualizar ele baixa a atualização mas no fim da segunda etapa ele reinicia que é normal mas não liga oque pode se isso? [My xbox one asks to update it downloads the update...
  3. Need Help. @Xbox @XBLPET Please Read.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help. @Xbox @XBLPET Please Read.: There is a lot of issues going on with Xbox Live. There are people that abuse the already broken follower system and like system with bots or generated fake accounts. I got banned along with many...
  4. I have EVERYTHING I need for streaming but I can't get past this screen... please help, anyone?

in XboX Insiders
    I have EVERYTHING I need for streaming but I can't get past this screen... please help, anyone?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Forcefieldofstank [link] [comments]
  5. 0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help: The problem is back. I could not solve it. what should I do [img] [img] [img] 79c2d2c2-f776-4608-894d-7afe28d119cd
  6. Help needed please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help needed please.: Hello. I'm a Premium user of The Solitaire collection, and i can't log in anymore! I constantly get a 1170000 error report. I've uninstalled, reinstalled and followed all the suggestions in the...
  7. Need for speed heat all my cars and money are gone help please!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for speed heat all my cars and money are gone help please!!!!: Hi I need help I was playing need for speed heat and the game suddenly crashed and took me to the home screen so I relaunched the game and 3 synchronizing pop up.so I get to the menu and chose to...
  8. Need help with streaming please

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with streaming please: So I have everything good to go except the phone app. It's just giving me the option to "learn more" nothing else, and that's how I found myself here. Theory, does my xbox have to be set as my...
  9. Please respond, need help

in XboX Insiders
    Please respond, need help: Ive been playing minecraft xbox live edition (bedrock) on my xbox one for a while. For some reason ive been getting updates earlier for minecraft, and i cant play with any of my friends because...
  10. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...