Need help, please tell me there's a way to fix this.

Discus and support Need help, please tell me there's a way to fix this. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [MEDIA] I was getting my 100,004 kills out of the way and this started happening after I finished it. It won't stop doing this and the game is pretty... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thilex, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Thilex
    Thilex Guest

I was getting my 100,004 kills out of the way and this started happening after I finished it. It won't stop doing this and the game is pretty much unplayable with it happening constantly.

Help plz

:)

Thilex, Jun 13, 2014
  2. SDK676
    SDK676 Guest
    I Have Xbox Live Gold, But It Says I don't

When I try to send a party invite it tells me I need a good membership, but when I try to use a code for Xbox live gold it tells me I have gold. How do I fix this? Please help

SDK676, Jun 13, 2014
  3. Headphone jack glitch on controllers?

So recently I was chatting with a few buddies of mine using my skullcandy headphones and after an hour of me not messing with it due personal life I couldn't speak but can hear them through my headphones. Please tell me there's a way to fix this.

AlphaGhost AI, Jun 13, 2014
Thema:

1. Need help, please tell me there's a way to fix this. - Similar Threads - Need help please

2. Please respond, need help

in XboX Insiders
    Please respond, need help: Ive been playing minecraft xbox live edition (bedrock) on my xbox one for a while. For some reason ive been getting updates earlier for minecraft, and i cant play with any of my friends because...
  3. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...
  4. DONT LOCK MY THREAD PLEASE i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DONT LOCK MY THREAD PLEASE i need help: i am trying to do a offline system update but when i try and do it it comes up with error E101 00000504 8B050041 4da42abb-a64c-44e3-ba54-bd7650ef1201
  5. Please read I really need help solving a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read I really need help solving a problem: My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not even banned or anything... i cant restart my...
  6. I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP MICROSOFT AND OTHERS XBOX LIVE GOLD PLEASE READ: 4 hours ago I bought xbox live gold for 3 months with redeem code the code was NOT used but still tells me to buy another c22dac98-a3da-4ebb-9d48-0bf621ef9b45
  7. Please I need help inmediately - my xbox one x turns on but does not give an image

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please I need help inmediately - my xbox one x turns on but does not give an image: Esta mañana, cuando salí de casa para ir al trabajo, dejar la consola está en perfectas condiciones, y más tarde, cuando intento encenderla pero ninguna imagen y el control no la detecta, después...
  8. Need some help please? *EDIT: Problem is fixed.*

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need some help please? *EDIT: Problem is fixed.*: *Edit: The issue has been fixed, thanks for the help!* Original post: Uh, hey there. This is my first time using the forums, but I'm having this weird reoccurring issue at the moment and could...
  9. Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to...: Can anyone help me access my locked out account please? I have changed jobs and need to update/reapply for my expertzone status a837db1d-7a33-4f94-97c9-0c7b3de952e1
  10. please i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please i need help: Please I have a problem I am offering my account 3month game pass only 9.99. And I participated in the offer on 30/10 you add 14 days free and then 3 months paid by me 9.99 After that he did not...