Need help, question for playing a Xbox one game in Xbox360.

Discus and support Need help, question for playing a Xbox one game in Xbox360. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Xbox one X, and I also I have a Xbox360. If I purchase a Xbox one game in my Xbox one X, Fifa17, for some reasons, sometimes I hope to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TerrenceDX, Dec 21, 2018.

1. TerrenceDX
    TerrenceDX Guest

I have a Xbox one X, and I also I have a Xbox360. If I purchase a Xbox one game in my Xbox one X, Fifa17, for some reasons, sometimes I hope to play this game in my Xbox360, is it possible?

Both my Xbox one X and Xbox360 use the same account.

Hope to get your help, thanks in advance.

:)

TerrenceDX, Dec 21, 2018
  2. TerrenceDX Win User

3. TerrenceDX Win User

No. Xbox One games cannot be played on the 360.

360 games can be played on the One if they are backwards compatible.
    Thank you, seems like this is not possible. I saw it is a same version Fifa17 in Xbox360 store so guess maybe it works.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

5. NeoDan123 Win User

Some games was released on both the 360 and the one.

By this it wont be on the backward compatible list.
  6. Smwutches Win User

No. Xbox One games cannot be played on the 360.

360 games can be played on the One if they are backwards compatible.
Thema:

1. Need help, question for playing a Xbox one game in Xbox360. - Similar Threads - Need help question

2. Please help me this ain't a xbox or microsoft question because I need to get a group of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me this ain't a xbox or microsoft question because I need to get a group of...: They are ganging up and destroying peoples fun by destroying things they have worked hard on.I will put a list of their gametags [mod removed].Please get them banned because what they are doing is...
  3. I need help Question is in the comments

in XboX Insiders
    I need help Question is in the comments: [IMG] submitted by /u/Robear1 [link] [comments]
  4. xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE: hello, i just had a question for someone who works as an employee. i heard that its possible for a person to take a account if it was created on someone elses console. my main account was created...
  5. Family account question need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family account question need help: i made my son a family account profile under my gold subscription on my xbox X a few years ago. I just recently purchased him a new xbox one S. Now i have a few questions: -to have all his saved...
  6. Another question RE Needing help

in XBoX on Windows
    Another question RE Needing help: How can I contact an enforcement agent directly concerning a problem I'm having, I was on the phone with support they couldn't help me with my issue, they referred me back here for an enforcement...
  7. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  8. Help need someone to answer question on how to get games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help need someone to answer question on how to get games: I have bought the Game Destiny 2. When I bought it, my dad decided to buy it so all the exclusives and such are solely his and the game is on his account. However, I did pay for it and I want to...
  9. Xbox One - need help from Support - easy question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - need help from Support - easy question: Hopefully someone can help me. I have tried contacting support numerous times through Chat and request a call back but when I send the request through it just times out. Hopefully someone can help...
  10. Syberia 3 question. Need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syberia 3 question. Need help!: OK so I bought Syberia 3 for Xbox one. I already wish that I had not. In the first place you find yourself, you must repair a call button to get out of the room. The solution is simple - there is...