Need help recovering a GamerTag

Discus and support Need help recovering a GamerTag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my player, I would like to change to put the nickname that I have on all video games. The only problem is that I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by InnerSloth18117, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Need help recovering a GamerTag

Hello, I have a problem with my player, I would like to change to put the nickname that I have on all video games. The only problem is that I had already created an account that I can not access who owns this GamerTag. I obviously try to reconnect to this
    old account, but impossible because the linked email is no longer exist ... I wanted to know if there was a possibility to have my GamerTag ..

Thanks for your help

:)

InnerSloth18117, Sep 2, 2019
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

help need to recover gamertag

You might want to try posting this in the Beta Forums.
  3. FH BRoWNtoWN Win User

Great glad to hear happy gaming!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there InnerSloth,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question about Gamertags. Since the gamertag is linked to another account, it will not be available. I recommend checking out the following article:
    Gamertag update FAQ.

Hope this helps.
  5. UATI RASMUSSEN Win User

no worries, its resolved itself i just powered off and then recovered gamertag now back online
  6. XB3ASTM0DE97X Win User

Can't download Xbox Live profile

i need some help to recover my gamertag
Thema:

1. Need help recovering a GamerTag - Similar Threads - Need help recovering

2. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  3. Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account: I have a account where I know I’m the account owner, but Microsoft doesn’t believe me or they automatically end conversation when I can’t provide necessary information. The account is under a...
  4. I need help recovering dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help recovering dlc: Okay I need some help. I have my friends profile set to home Xbox so I can play the division I had bought dlc for it though and so one day I get on and I can't get into the underground so I go to...
  5. Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account: I have a account where I know I’m the account owner, but Microsoft doesn’t believe me or they automatically end conversation when I can’t provide necessary information. The account is under a...
  6. Need help to recover my sons account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help to recover my sons account: HI all My 10 yr old son is having trouble with his mother who keeps changing and locking him out of his account. As account was made with her email a number of yrs ago. Due to court ordered...
  7. I need help to recover my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to recover my account: I recently bought an xbox one I have an account but I do not remember the email address to start session because a long time ago I did not have a console the gamertag is FeudalSpark5767 and this...
  8. Need help with recovering achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with recovering achievements: So I unlocked a few achievements for beating stages in Sonic Generations, offline, using my old gamertag. I then changed my gamertag and connected the 360 to the internet, and those achievements...
  9. Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I need help recovering an old Xbox LIVE account which I lost when my console was stolen.: My name is Hunter Black, and around 5 years ago, my house was robbed, and among other things that were lost, I lost my Xbox 360 and the account that was loaded onto it. Now, I'm looking into ways...
  10. need help recovering profile on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help recovering profile on xbox360: I need help recovering my profile on xbox360. Its not excepting my password on console but I can login on my other devices fbd0f18d-207d-4d4a-affb-02e937093c69