Need Help recovering Game code

Discus and support Need Help recovering Game code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was trying to figure out how to redeem the free game code for Joy Ride Turbo for Xbox Gold members and I managed to deleted the message in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BaconViking, Feb 20, 2015.

1. BaconViking
    BaconViking Guest

I was trying to figure out how to redeem the free game code for Joy Ride Turbo for Xbox Gold members and I managed to deleted the message in the process. Is there anyway to recover it?

Thank you in advance for the help.

:)

BaconViking, Feb 20, 2015
  2. Help me Recover Deleted Message

i need help recovering message with code

I2o7MasSRaMPaGE, Feb 20, 2015
  3. help in getting my code back

I erased my code accidentally on my xbox message board for final fantasy 15, need help recovering it, thanks. Reference#: 1336336908

Saiyan Pride 13, Feb 20, 2015
  4. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest

Hey there BaconViking,

I have went ahead and sent you a private message. When you have a chance, head on over here to check your PMs. Thanks so much!

Miss Diggz, Feb 24, 2015
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there BaconViking,

I have went ahead and sent you a private message. When you have a chance, head on over here to check your PMs. Thanks so much!
  6. I2o7MasSRaMPaGE Win User

Help me Recover Deleted Message

i need help recovering message with code
  7. World12 Win User

How do you turn off account pass code setting

I set it up to see what it did and now my pass code wont even work. and i need help to recover it
  8. The Evil Joker6 Win User

Pin issue

What you will need to do is to Delete your Gamertag. When you go to do that there will be a Window that will comes up with two options you will need to choose the First Option. You will then need to Recover your Gamertag and for this you will need your
    Windows Live ID and Password to recover the Gamertag that you forgotten the Pin Code for. When you have done this the Code will be removed and you will be able to login as normal. Hope this Helps
  9. FTH WarinPeace Win User

Need help recovering account.

Thema:

1. Need Help recovering Game code - Similar Threads - Need Help recovering

2. Need help trying to recover 6 year old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help trying to recover 6 year old account: I've been attempting to recover an account which I don't remember the password too. I've filled out the information forums and been denied every time. I'm officially lost now and need help...
  3. Hello, I need help to recover my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I need help to recover my account.: Hello microsoft, I'm talking to you because I do not know what to do anymore. A long time ago I bought Sea of thieves on microsoft and I was able to play with my friends and everything went well....
  4. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  5. Need help recovering a GamerTag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help recovering a GamerTag: Hello, I have a problem with my player, I would like to change to put the nickname that I have on all video games. The only problem is that I had already created an account that I can not access...
  6. Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account: I have a account where I know I’m the account owner, but Microsoft doesn’t believe me or they automatically end conversation when I can’t provide necessary information. The account is under a...
  7. Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account: I have a account where I know I’m the account owner, but Microsoft doesn’t believe me or they automatically end conversation when I can’t provide necessary information. The account is under a...
  8. Need help to recover my sons account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help to recover my sons account: HI all My 10 yr old son is having trouble with his mother who keeps changing and locking him out of his account. As account was made with her email a number of yrs ago. Due to court ordered...
  9. I need help to recover my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to recover my account: I recently bought an xbox one I have an account but I do not remember the email address to start session because a long time ago I did not have a console the gamertag is FeudalSpark5767 and this...
  10. Need help with recovering achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with recovering achievements: So I unlocked a few achievements for beating stages in Sonic Generations, offline, using my old gamertag. I then changed my gamertag and connected the 360 to the internet, and those achievements...