need help removing owned trial of game

Discus and support need help removing owned trial of game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With gears of war 4 free with games with gold this month. I previously have a trial of the game attached to my account which i never installed. Now it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gamer0780, Aug 14, 2019.

1. gamer0780
    gamer0780 Guest

With gears of war 4 free with games with gold this month. I previously have a trial of the game attached to my account which i never installed. Now it wont lt me add the game through games with gold. only has the option to buy as a gift. I tried multiple
    times restarting xbox x console and even did a factory reset, but the trial of gears of war 4 just says trial owned. any help thanks

:)

gamer0780, Aug 14, 2019
  2. ExponentComet87 Win User

Did you found a solution? I'm also having the same problem.
  3. Chudamaru Win User

4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello ExponentComet,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing this issue and any troubleshooting steps (if
    any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you.

Thanks again
  5. crazydude1965 Win User

Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?

Sadly i agree with everyone else i have same problem can only hide maybe someone could mention it to microsoft i would love to have option to remove the icons completely
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?

Hello,

no you can't because you accept term of use every game what you accept&install from Xbox Store. You can only hide any game from your game library.
Thema:

1. need help removing owned trial of game - Similar Threads - need help removing

2. I need help on removing a membership that has a debt on it.(accident)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help on removing a membership that has a debt on it.(accident): I was playing on my xbox wondering, why I could still play, because my xbox live gold expired yesterday. And I saw that the system bought xbox live for me, and now I cant remove it because I need...
  3. Need help removing a Follower.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help removing a Follower.: Basically, I have someone on my Follower list who I want delisted. I could normally do it myself by blocking them, like I had with previous users, but this is an odd case where they are still...
  4. Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...: What is that white big block 419d8363-e8c5-4051-b909-116c90a9f0e4
  5. I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.: I have previously contacted Microsoft Customer Service, but they did not remove permissions and tools. I need to contact the law enforcement team to remove it. No contact information for any law...
  6. I need help with removing my Xbox live account from my ea and ea isn't helping

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with removing my Xbox live account from my ea and ea isn't helping: Okay let me start from the beginning. When I was young I had made a ea account with my mom's email address awhile ago and I thought nothing of it. That was untill a year or two ago when I needed...
  7. Credit card saved for purchases/ need to remove HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credit card saved for purchases/ need to remove HELP: So this is an ongoing problem through out our xbox ownership with boys. I had put in our cc for payment for maybe LIVE or permission for a game. I have removed from the computer in xbox payments...
  8. need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!: can anyone please help me on how to completley remove the parental an family settings on my xbox 360. it was my brothers old one i factory reset it an ended up deleting all his stuff created my...
  9. Need Help With Refund. Getting angry with how [Mod Removed – Profanity] xbox support is now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help With Refund. Getting angry with how [Mod Removed – Profanity] xbox support is now.: So my XBOX Live ran out on Oct 15th, 2018. Then on Oct 16th, 2018 I added a 14 day Gold Code to my account. I was planning to renew my XBOX Live on the 18th or 19th. So I then attempted to grab...
  10. need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!: can anyone please help me on how to completley remove the parental an family settings on my xbox 360. it was my brothers old one i factory reset it an ended up deleting all his stuff created my...