need help removing owned trial of game

Discus and support need help removing owned trial of game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With gears of war 4 free with games with gold this month. I previously have a trial of the game attached to my account which i never installed. Now it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gamer0780, Aug 14, 2019.

1. gamer0780
    gamer0780 Guest

With gears of war 4 free with games with gold this month. I previously have a trial of the game attached to my account which i never installed. Now it wont lt me add the game through games with gold. only has the option to buy as a gift. I tried multiple
    times restarting xbox x console and even did a factory reset, but the trial of gears of war 4 just says trial owned. any help thanks

:)

gamer0780, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Chudamaru Win User

3. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership 14 day trial is not working

A trial is not a full gold membership.

You need a full gold subscription in order to download the free games & on the xbox one you need to remain gold in order to play any games with gold title.

A 14 day trial only gives you limited access to some gold features.

In future it's always best to start your own thread if you have an issue you need help with.

This thread is from last year.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Destiny stuck in trial mode

Sorry to hear it. This happens sometimes with the trial of the game. It gets stuck and doesn't recognize that you now own it. Please give phone support a call to have them remove the license for the trial from your account(s). Click the link below to
    get the number for your region.

http://bit.ly/2ee23wg
  5. stefb42 Win User

New londo four kings co-op?

If you're looking for help you'll need to remove your sign and look for someone elses,otherwise you'll be killing the 4 kings in the game you've been summoned to,not your own
  6. Kuza Kyo Win User

Hydro thunder Hurricane: Cannot connect to available online games

Sounds to me like the DLC you downloaded was a Trial pack.

Try and play it again tomorrow, if that doesn't work you can safely assume you will need to buy the DLC to be able to play it properly.

I don't own the game but this is the best answer I can come up with.

Hope this helped.
Thema:

1. need help removing owned trial of game - Similar Threads - need help removing

2. Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...: What is that white big block 419d8363-e8c5-4051-b909-116c90a9f0e4
  3. I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.: I have previously contacted Microsoft Customer Service, but they did not remove permissions and tools. I need to contact the law enforcement team to remove it. No contact information for any law...
  4. I need help with removing my Xbox live account from my ea and ea isn't helping

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with removing my Xbox live account from my ea and ea isn't helping: Okay let me start from the beginning. When I was young I had made a ea account with my mom's email address awhile ago and I thought nothing of it. That was untill a year or two ago when I needed...
  5. Credit card saved for purchases/ need to remove HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Credit card saved for purchases/ need to remove HELP: So this is an ongoing problem through out our xbox ownership with boys. I had put in our cc for payment for maybe LIVE or permission for a game. I have removed from the computer in xbox payments...
  6. need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!: can anyone please help me on how to completley remove the parental an family settings on my xbox 360. it was my brothers old one i factory reset it an ended up deleting all his stuff created my...
  7. Need Help With Refund. Getting angry with how [Mod Removed – Profanity] xbox support is now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help With Refund. Getting angry with how [Mod Removed – Profanity] xbox support is now.: So my XBOX Live ran out on Oct 15th, 2018. Then on Oct 16th, 2018 I added a 14 day Gold Code to my account. I was planning to renew my XBOX Live on the 18th or 19th. So I then attempted to grab...
  8. Need help removing an EA account from my xbox live profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help removing an EA account from my xbox live profile: There seems to be an old EA account still attached to my xbox live profile that I no longer have access to. This is keeping me from playing my favorite games such as madden 18 online. I have...
  9. Need help removing two glitched vinyl's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help removing two glitched vinyl's.: Hey I have two glitched vinyl's I would like to remove from my storefront could some people search my gamer tag in the add vinyl's menu and look for the vinyl's that appear as an X they are...
  10. need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help removing the family settings/parental controls!!!: can anyone please help me on how to completley remove the parental an family settings on my xbox 360. it was my brothers old one i factory reset it an ended up deleting all his stuff created my...