: Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...

Discus and support : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment. Hi, at a point you mentioned mobile hotspot, you... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TheLilBaller15, May 22, 2020 at 11:12 AM.

1. : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...

: Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment.
    Hi,

at a point you mentioned mobile hotspot, you have problem with that too? if so then the problem might not be related to your router since Internet connection using hotspot originates from somewhere totally different.

if you have a computer, there are software like ping plotter that you can try. you let it run for an hour or half an hour and you will see if there will be any spikes in your Ping, or any disconnects any other issues in that time period, it will record everything.

:)

TheLilBaller15, May 22, 2020 at 11:12 AM
  2. HotCakeX Win User

Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment.

Hi,

at a point you mentioned mobile hotspot, you have problem with that too? if so then the problem might not be related to your router since Internet connection using hotspot originates from somewhere totally different.

if you have a computer, there are software like ping plotter that you can try. you let it run for an hour or half an hour and you will see if there will be any spikes in your Ping, or any disconnects any other issues in that time period, it will record everything.
  3. mr olr Win User

Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment.

The ISP IPv6 likely isn't the issue unless the Xbox is using a local IPv6 IP. That being said you would likely be NAT'd from local IP to the public IP on your Modem/Router.

One thing to consider is Network instability. In the UK a number of ISP's have been struggling with Peak demand. Are you on ADSL or FTTC or FTTP?

There can be very high contention issues on ADSL, especially in high population area. The same to a less extent can happen with FTTC, if there has been a large up take in demand the Fibre Cab might not have enough capacity.

Intermittent faults are difficult to diagnose, do you received any error messages when you disconnect from multiplayer?
  4. TheLilBaller15 Win User

: Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment.

I am on ADSL and know that there are peak times so I have been testing my connections when most people are asleep. I can stay connected a little longer than during those peak times, but not much. I have recieved the error codes 56d85bb8 and 727e66ac from
    2k20 and another one from COD but I cannot remember what it was. I know that those are connection error codes, but I do not understand how I was playing perfectly fine before getting a modem and router that was supposed to be an upgrade from the previous equipment.
  5. DominumStige Win User

Is internet required to install disc based Xbox original/360 games on Xbox one

Hi!

When you insert a disk in the X1 of a backwards-compatible game, you'll need an internet connection in order to download the next-gen console version. There will be an alert that allows the game to be used on X1. Then you can use the "Offline" function or
    stay connected to download the updates necessary for the game (or play in multiplayer mode).
  6. A Dumb Heavy Win User

Is internet required to install disc based Xbox original/360 games on Xbox one

Hi!

When you insert a disk in the X1 of a backwards-compatible game, you'll need an internet connection in order to download the next-gen console version. There will be an alert that allows the game to be used on X1. Then you can use the "Offline" function or
    stay connected to download the updates necessary for the game (or play in multiplayer mode).
    in what way was this seen as a good idea.

do xbox one games require an internet connection to install too?

and do some xbox 360 or xbox one games not even work after the initial installation, if they don't have a internet connection?
Thema:

: Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...

1. : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router... - Similar Threads - Need help staying

2. Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in: I was just trying to test logging in the game and it says that I do not own Minecraft Dungeons and asks for "correct" account to login in. However the problem isn't there. Just to clarify Ido not...
  3. Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.: I can't control my Xbox while console streaming when I connect my controller to my phone. The only button that works is b and all it does it log me out. I already updated the controller so that...
  4. Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scrimnox [link] [comments]
  5. Help needed - new to gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help needed - new to gaming: Hi there all. I hope you can help with some basic guidance. All stores are closed so i have no one to ask! I am a complete novice at gaming and havent owned a console since having a Sega Mega...
  6. Necesito ayuda para borra o desvincular un gamertag de mi cuenta de microsoft[I need help...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Necesito ayuda para borra o desvincular un gamertag de mi cuenta de microsoft[I need help...: Bien, hace ya varios años mi hermana hizo un perfil de xbox con mi correo, por lo tanto siempre que entro ya sea a la app de xbox o a mi correo, me aparece su perfil, por lo tanto no puedo hacer...
  7. Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi: [IMG] Hi, apologies if none of this makes sense or if I'm posting in the wrong place, I had never even switched on an Xbox before about 3 hours ago & Google brought me here. My son bought a...
  8. I need help with my xbox plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my xbox plz: So basically I want to know if when you reset your xbox while keeping games and apps and signing back into your main account will it keep your xbox live gold if you still had any left...
  9. I need you to help me I have 2 games that stay on the menu loading and then they do not pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need you to help me I have 2 games that stay on the menu loading and then they do not pass: 1. Mi juego de Gears of War 4 y Rainbow de Tom clancy asedian esos dos juegos que quedan en el menú y luego no sucede, e intenté todo lo que podía hacer para solucionarlo y no pasó nada....
  10. I need some help with my xbox, it is staying stuck on the loading screen please help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need some help with my xbox, it is staying stuck on the loading screen please help ...: My xbox is staying stuck on the loading screen where it says xbox one dot dot dot. It stays there forever until it returns to( something went wrong) and when i go to restart it it stops on 66% and...