: Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...

Discus and support : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment. Hi, at a point you mentioned mobile hotspot, you... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TheLilBaller15, May 22, 2020.

1. : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...

: Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment.
    Hi,

at a point you mentioned mobile hotspot, you have problem with that too? if so then the problem might not be related to your router since Internet connection using hotspot originates from somewhere totally different.

if you have a computer, there are software like ping plotter that you can try. you let it run for an hour or half an hour and you will see if there will be any spikes in your Ping, or any disconnects any other issues in that time period, it will record everything.

:)

TheLilBaller15, May 22, 2020
  2. HotCakeX Win User

Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment.

Hi,

at a point you mentioned mobile hotspot, you have problem with that too? if so then the problem might not be related to your router since Internet connection using hotspot originates from somewhere totally different.

if you have a computer, there are software like ping plotter that you can try. you let it run for an hour or half an hour and you will see if there will be any spikes in your Ping, or any disconnects any other issues in that time period, it will record everything.
  3. mr olr Win User

Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment.

The ISP IPv6 likely isn't the issue unless the Xbox is using a local IPv6 IP. That being said you would likely be NAT'd from local IP to the public IP on your Modem/Router.

One thing to consider is Network instability. In the UK a number of ISP's have been struggling with Peak demand. Are you on ADSL or FTTC or FTTP?

There can be very high contention issues on ADSL, especially in high population area. The same to a less extent can happen with FTTC, if there has been a large up take in demand the Fibre Cab might not have enough capacity.

Intermittent faults are difficult to diagnose, do you received any error messages when you disconnect from multiplayer?
  4. TaySeanWilliams Win User

So, recently I have updated my router to a Calix Gigacenter through my ISP. The previous one was allowing multiplayer gameplay perfectly fine, but was becoming outdated and slow. They also wanted to go ahead and update the modem at the same time and it is
    a Comtrend. Since getting the new equipment, I have consistently gotten booted within 10-20 minutes from 2k, COD Warzone, and other multiplayer games and usually recieve error codes from the games. When I get kicked out of the game, I do not lose internet
    connection to my Xbox though becasue I can remain in my profile, a chat, and can still see the online status of friends. My download and updload speeds are faster with the new router. I have researched many different ways to fix this problem. I have completed
    port forwarding and have been told by xbox support and my ISP that this was done corectly. I have changed settings on the fire wall on my router, tried the 2.4 and 5.0 HgZ bands, tried mobile hotspot and even wired connection. I have reset my router and my
    Xbox both. I have set a static IP adress and tried DMZ mode. My ISP has IPv6 but I haven’t been able to get my Xbox One to connect to IPv6. Other than IPv6, I feel like I have done everything possible and am at a complete loss as this has been going on for
    weeks. Please help!

*Note: My ISP and router types were not options in topic selection so I went with the modem type.
    Man im having the same issue i spend way way way. Way more money on xbox vs ps4. Ive only had xbox since december and i spent way more than playstation AND ive had way more issues vs playstation and ive had my playstation for 6 years LOL. Im deactivating
    my account yall are ripoffs so yall should get yall a playstation or go back to them!
  5. TheLilBaller15 Win User

I am on ADSL and know that there are peak times so I have been testing my connections when most people are asleep. I can stay connected a little longer than during those peak times, but not much. I have recieved the error codes 56d85bb8 and 727e66ac from
    2k20 and another one from COD but I cannot remember what it was. I know that those are connection error codes, but I do not understand how I was playing perfectly fine before getting a modem and router that was supposed to be an upgrade from the previous equipment.
  6. TaySeanWilliams Win User

: Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment.

So, recently I have updated my router to a Calix Gigacenter through my ISP. The previous one was allowing multiplayer gameplay perfectly fine, but was becoming outdated and slow. They also wanted to go ahead and update the modem at the same time and it is
    a Comtrend. Since getting the new equipment, I have consistently gotten booted within 10-20 minutes from 2k, COD Warzone, and other multiplayer games and usually recieve error codes from the games. When I get kicked out of the game, I do not lose internet
    connection to my Xbox though becasue I can remain in my profile, a chat, and can still see the online status of friends. My download and updload speeds are faster with the new router. I have researched many different ways to fix this problem. I have completed
    port forwarding and have been told by xbox support and my ISP that this was done corectly. I have changed settings on the fire wall on my router, tried the 2.4 and 5.0 HgZ bands, tried mobile hotspot and even wired connection. I have reset my router and my
    Xbox both. I have set a static IP adress and tried DMZ mode. My ISP has IPv6 but I haven’t been able to get my Xbox One to connect to IPv6. Other than IPv6, I feel like I have done everything possible and am at a complete loss as this has been going on for
    weeks. Please help!

*Note: My ISP and router types were not options in topic selection so I went with the modem type.
    Man im having the same issue i spend way way way. Way more money on xbox vs ps4. Ive only had xbox since december and i spent way more than playstation AND ive had way more issues vs playstation and ive had my playstation for 6 years LOL. Im deactivating
    my account yall are ripoffs so yall should get yall a playstation or go back to them!

Either yall microsoft people fix my nat type or whatever yall do with yall magic to screw their connections when yall already screw people with overpriced and scamlike subscriptions or im going to upgrade back to my playstation ive already had and continue
    the freedom of speech .
Thema:

: Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...

1. : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router... - Similar Threads - Need help staying

2. Don't know where to post this,need help getting account back from scammer plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't know where to post this,need help getting account back from scammer plz: My son agreed to game share his account with someone and they were going to share theirs with him. The second they got his password they changed the password and then the email. It is my account -...
  3. HELP, Accidentally changed my HZ from 60 - 120, Monitor not supported HZ rate. Need to revert.

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP, Accidentally changed my HZ from 60 - 120, Monitor not supported HZ rate. Need to revert.: HDMI Had no signal received from.monitor, eventhough the monitor recognised that the cable was connected. Set to low res mode to try and manually select input to HDMI as the screen was no longer...
  4. Need help with a gifted subscription to gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with a gifted subscription to gold: Hey. So I was gifted 3 months of Xbox live Gold a day ago and and accidentally upgraded to Xbox Gamepass ultimate I refunded that but it Seems to have cancelled my gold aswell which is obviously...
  5. Need help: After last Xbox OS update I am no longer able to hear any other players

in XboX Insiders
    Need help: After last Xbox OS update I am no longer able to hear any other players: I'm 100% certain this problem started after the latest console update, but when I enter a party I can see the other party members profile pics illuminate to show they are talking, but I hear...
  6. I need help setting up the XBox One S - Please !

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help setting up the XBox One S - Please !: I bought an XBox for my son's birthday. I have a Microsoft account and I created a Microsoft account for him. In setting up the XBOX, I used my son's account first. Then it said I needed an...
  7. Besoin d'aide de one à 360 [Need help from one to 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Besoin d'aide de one à 360 [Need help from one to 360]: J'ai vraiment besoin d'aide pour savoir comment faire pour utiliser mon compte Xbox live de ma Xbox one sur ma Xbox 360 car chaque fois que je rentre mon adresse et mon mot de passe il disent que...
  8. Need help replacing faulty Elite 2 controller. Website not honoring new 1 year warranty!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help replacing faulty Elite 2 controller. Website not honoring new 1 year warranty!: Both of my Elite 2 controllers need replacement under the new warranty and the website says they are not currently covered but they were purchased November 2019. I have entered the serial numbers...
  9. I need you to help me I have 2 games that stay on the menu loading and then they do not pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need you to help me I have 2 games that stay on the menu loading and then they do not pass: 1. Mi juego de Gears of War 4 y Rainbow de Tom clancy asedian esos dos juegos que quedan en el menú y luego no sucede, e intenté todo lo que podía hacer para solucionarlo y no pasó nada....
  10. I need some help with my xbox, it is staying stuck on the loading screen please help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need some help with my xbox, it is staying stuck on the loading screen please help ...: My xbox is staying stuck on the loading screen where it says xbox one dot dot dot. It stays there forever until it returns to( something went wrong) and when i go to restart it it stops on 66% and...