Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?

Discus and support Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help with my xbox one X console. I've own the console for about 1 year and half, recently I've playing games. But for some reason the console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xArkSlade08x, Aug 16, 2019.

1. xArkSlade08x
    xArkSlade08x Guest

I need help with my xbox one X console. I've own the console for about 1 year and half, recently I've playing games. But for some reason the console won't stay on anymore.

When playing minecraft or any xbox games physical disc or digital. The console turns off in about 1 hour on its own while it's been used.

This never happened to me last year and beginning of 2019. It started happening on July and until now.

Do you all think should get console repair or buy a brand new one?

:)

xArkSlade08x, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Are you getting any error messages? Check all vents are free from dust and dirt and have a good flow of air around them. Also are you signed up to the Xbox Insider preview program?
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there xArkSlade08x

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with issues with your console turning off unexpectedly. I definitely understand how this could be pretty disheartening. I suggest trying the steps outlined in our Troubleshoot
    Xbox One unexpectedly turning off
    if you haven't already.

Another thing you might want to look into would be a soft factory reset of the console. It's a factory reset of the console that does not uninstall any of your games/apps. Once you have made sure that your network is set up and easy to access, and that you
    know all the sign-in information for any important gamertags (as you'll have to redownload them after), follow the steps outlined in How
    to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and select the option denoted reset and keep my games & apps.

When you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped.

thanks!
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

Ya some over heating or hardware failure I'm afraid to say I'm suprised you arent getting any start up errors
  5. Altage Win User

If the none of the previously mentioned techniques work, try using a different power cable. The cable youre using may have just gone bad.
  6. Korhog Win User

Maybe the cooling system died?

What is happened before the console turns off? Freezes or something more?

Did you tried use factory reset?
Thema:

1. Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console? - Similar Threads - Need help suggestions

2. Need help here

in XboX Insiders
    Need help here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/d4yvp1/wth_happened_please_help/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    need some help: I have been being harassed by sometime now. I have taken the steps as needed. I block the player I have muted him in chat and he is not on my friends list but he still finds a way to get online an...
  4. Needing help. Suffering major console issues

in XboX Insiders
    Needing help. Suffering major console issues: Hi everyone. Haven’t been having any issues with the Program except the occasional game crash where the headset makes this weird buzzing sound, the game freezes up and crashes taking me back to...
  5. I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.: I've been playing Minecraft Java edition for quite a while now, and have also bought Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. Most of my friends have been going over to the Bedrock edition of Minecraft...
  6. xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE: hello, i just had a question for someone who works as an employee. i heard that its possible for a person to take a account if it was created on someone elses console. my main account was created...
  7. IGOT PROBLEM WITH XBOX ONE NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    IGOT PROBLEM WITH XBOX ONE NEED HELP: SYSTEM ERROR:E200 OOOOOOEF OOOOOOOO WHAT CAING THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH MY XBOX ONE 75abd867-e465-4574-8906-c379091e26f3
  8. Need help with download and installation of Age of Empires 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with download and installation of Age of Empires 3: Hello all, I purchased AOE 3 from amazon march 2016. I download and installed it but no shortcut was created so i had no way to launch the game. I contacted customer support and they walked me...
  9. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help: I'm trying to cancel a preorder but the option to cancel the preorder isn't there on the order history e2b6f469-067b-436d-af37-6fad52081831
  10. A little help I need some suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    A little help I need some suggestions: my Xbox isn’t working and I’m wondering if you guys know the cheapest or best way to get a new Xbox or if you know a trade in to go in old one for a cheaper price I would really appreciate the...