Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?

Discus and support Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help with my xbox one X console. I've own the console for about 1 year and half, recently I've playing games. But for some reason the console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xArkSlade08x, Aug 16, 2019.

1. xArkSlade08x
    xArkSlade08x Guest

I need help with my xbox one X console. I've own the console for about 1 year and half, recently I've playing games. But for some reason the console won't stay on anymore.

When playing minecraft or any xbox games physical disc or digital. The console turns off in about 1 hour on its own while it's been used.

This never happened to me last year and beginning of 2019. It started happening on July and until now.

Do you all think should get console repair or buy a brand new one?

:)

xArkSlade08x, Aug 16, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there xArkSlade08x

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums again for clarity on how to get your console repaired. Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this problem still after all the troubleshooting. Price depends on region and the model of console you have. If you visit

device support
    , register your console, and at least begin entering stuff for your repair, it will quote you the price for your model. You can also always contact
    customer support and have an agent help you with this directly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reading!
  3. xArkSlade08x Win User

The console completely turns itself off and the controller too. How much does it cost to get it repaired or should it be better to buy a new console.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

By any chance have you Set up screen time limits or has someone else set them.

This is the only thing I could think of other than overheating, which should give a notification, or else you have the console connected to a faulty power board instead of directly into a wall socket.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Has it only done this sence your last insider update
  6. xArkSlade08x Win User

I haven't received any errors on my xbox.

I've tried soft reset and I even tried disconnecting the console. But nothing seems to work.

I even sent a trouble shoot problems on xbox insider app on my console. But I don't know, if they fixed it or not.
Thema:

1. Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console? - Similar Threads - Need help suggestions

2. Serious Help Needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Help Needed: I need help with a kid who has been bullying me for the last week. No matter if i block him or ignore him he ends up making more accounts to bully me on and threatens too get me banned....
  3. Need help games not appearing where they should

in XboX Insiders
    Need help games not appearing where they should: My games are not appearing in the download folder but they are indeed downloaded to the hard drive and I can select the from the home menu I'm running the 2002 update anybody got any idea what too...
  4. Error code 0x800705b4 need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x800705b4 need help: My Call Of Duty Modern Warfare keeps giving me this error anyone know how to fix this? ade3a47a-5ff2-478f-b549-074d498e0d7b
  5. Error code 0x80a40019 need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code 0x80a40019 need help: I currently live in Okinawa jp, and out of no where i started having issues with the game store app ie not being able to open at games in the game store. it automatically sent me to the home...
  6. Need help with xbox mic.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with xbox mic.: Upgraded to an xbox one x. My mic is connected, i can not talk but can hear. My privacy settings are fine, my controller is updated, I power cycled, etc. Any advice?...
  7. Need help with XboxOne game captures!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with XboxOne game captures!: As the title says, my Xbox captures is malfunctioning. IDK if its just me or what but its been acting up ever since I got COD: Modern Warfare. My capture settings are set to 1 minute when I select...
  8. NECESITO AYUDAAA!! [Edit - Translation] - I NEED HELP !!

in XBoX on Consoles
    NECESITO AYUDAAA!! [Edit - Translation] - I NEED HELP !!: Tengo una consola xbox 360, la cual tiene un disco duro de 250gb. El problema es que con el disco duro puesto e inicio la consola, después de unos segundos me sale "fatal crash intecep" y no me...
  9. Headset's directional audio is reversed. NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset's directional audio is reversed. NEED HELP: Most noticeably playing call of duty modern warfare the directional audio from my headset is reversed, which forces me to wear the headset backwards. When its on backwards it sounds correct. I...
  10. A little help I need some suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    A little help I need some suggestions: my Xbox isn’t working and I’m wondering if you guys know the cheapest or best way to get a new Xbox or if you know a trade in to go in old one for a cheaper price I would really appreciate the...