Need help switching accounts around

Discus and support Need help switching accounts around in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there anyway I can swap Xbox accounts to a different email for example I have one account named tangentorca and another called main pinnacle tangent... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bob2222234, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Need help switching accounts around

Is there anyway I can swap Xbox accounts to a different email for example I have one account named tangentorca and another called main pinnacle tangent orca is my Xbox and main pinnacle is my default pc one but I want my Xbox and pc account to be the same is there anyway I can switch them around to get tangent orca to be my default pc one?

submitted by /u/Bob2222234
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bob2222234, Jun 27, 2022
  2. x24hrs2livex Win User

Switching Xbox Gamertags to Different Email's

3. DigitalAssassin Win User

Need Help For Account Email Switch

Hi there, you can move a gamertag to a different Microsoft account only once every 30 days. This includes new gamertags downloaded from Xbox Live.

-

If you try to move a gamertag before 30 days have passed since the last time you moved it, you’ll get the following error message: Sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account right now.
  4. MisterFizzle Win User

Hey there Outgoing,

If I'm understanding you correctly you have your "unwanted" Gamertag showing on two different Microsoft Accounts. If that's right, then I would recommend contacting
    Phone Support. They should be able to help you with this process and getting one e-mail disassociated with your GT.

Please let us know how everything goes.
  5. OutgoingCrane Win User

@DigitalAssassin but i didn't get this error. It only says ''This email is associated with another Xbox Live Account'' which should not happen. Because I switched between 2 emails.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

HELP NEEDED Switching Windows Live Accounts

So what you are saying is Zen was right and now you should apologize for lighting into him the way you did? Clearly this is a
    user error, had you not made it so easy to compromise your e-mail account you would not be in this situation.
Thema:

Need help switching accounts around

1. Need help switching accounts around - Similar Threads - Need help switching

2. I need help with my home Xbox switches.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my home Xbox switches.: Hello. This is an issue I have with my home Xbox on my account. I was told by the regular support to team go on Reddit and get help. I had used my 5 switches going back and forth from different...
  3. I need help with my home Xbox switches.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my home Xbox switches.: I need to get help from an Xbox insider. My Xbox glitched somehow and used my emergency home Xbox switch and now I have none left and can't switch till March. Is there anyone that can help me?...
  4. I need help with Minecraft for Nintendo switch realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Minecraft for Nintendo switch realms: So i SPECIFICALLY bought minecraft realms for a month so i could transfer my world from nintendo switch to my xbox, but when i go to put my world on a realm it says that an error occurred and that...
  5. I need help as I have no switches because my friend used them on his friends and he took...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help as I have no switches because my friend used them on his friends and he took...: How do i get more shares after using all 5 and my 1 extra??? 7879a5fa-5cae-4097-bd79-a9b79c398706
  6. Xbox series x switches itself off everytime i try load games help i need info please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x switches itself off everytime i try load games help i need info please: Got a new xbox series x and carnt play it as when i try load a game the console shuts down EVERYTIME 3e5e3201-f679-4a56-a466-57f7483d436a
  7. My Xbox console adapter is showing orange light and is not switching on the console. need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox console adapter is showing orange light and is not switching on the console. need help!: My Xbox console adapter is showing orange light and is not switching on the console. need help! 37184fa6-a41b-4a1d-826e-11d028f0bfb6
  8. NINTENDO SWITCH NOT XBOX NEED HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NINTENDO SWITCH NOT XBOX NEED HELP: i bought minecraft for nintendo switch paid for it the switch crashed and never got mc but it still took my money tried to refund and said game not purchased b0715a9e-075c-43f3-9b7e-df8337cd2925
  9. Realy need help on RE2 remake, switched to assisted mode, didnt help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realy need help on RE2 remake, switched to assisted mode, didnt help: Hello! Im very frustrated now after failed for over a hour. I just got this Resident evil 2 remake 3 days ago. First gameplay with Leon, im where you must find the electric parts after you have...
  10. I need help switching my gamertag to another account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help switching my gamertag to another account.: I have a question that apparently the people at Microsoft can’t answer. I just want a straight answer… even if it’s not what I want to hear. So I created my sons Xbox live account and gamer tag...