Need help!? Trying to migrate from android to IOS

Discus and support Need help!? Trying to migrate from android to IOS in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As the title suggests. I was accepted into the Xcloud preview in December for android. I have since moved to IOS. How so I get the App now ?? I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Steins-gateJaron, May 13, 2020.

1. Need help!? Trying to migrate from android to IOS

As the title suggests. I was accepted into the Xcloud preview in December for android. I have since moved to IOS. How so I get the App now ?? I have downloaded the TestFlight app, but the links in the accepted email have expired.

submitted by /u/Steins-gateJaron
    [link] [comments]

/u/Steins-gateJaron, May 13, 2020
  2. DylanatorMalcolm Win User

Xbox app

Are you on an Android or iOS device?
    I dont get Nofication from the app i need help
  3. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Help

Most Iphone/IOS earphones do not work in the xbox controller, from my experience sadly because they are not the right ends. I would suggest trying one for android phones or an actual xbox headset.
  4. Freaky Weasel Win User

i need help when i send message's on Xbox it says "send again" i do it and it still won't send

Hi there, Do you have the Xbox app on ios or android ?

If s try sending the message via the app and see if that helps you
  5. JPVoodoo Win User

Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC

Hi!

Try to activate it in Xbox app for android or IOS.
  6. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Xbox XProject Cloud Console Streaming

are you trying to download it on ios as atm they dont support ios devices and is is only on android.
Thema:

Need help!? Trying to migrate from android to IOS

1. Need help!? Trying to migrate from android to IOS - Similar Threads - Need help Trying

2. Need help first time trying to stream

in XboX Insiders
    Need help first time trying to stream: I downloaded the app in my Xbox and my phone and don't really know how to start streaming pls help submitted by /u/skytrampet [link] [comments]
  3. : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and...: : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and nothing has worked yet! These problems can be very complicated I suggest you contact your internet provider for...
  4. I need help trying to get fortnite content that I never recieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help trying to get fortnite content that I never recieved: So a few months ago I bought the cobalt pack and 1000 vbucks on the Microsoft store and didn't receive either item i purchased. I have accessed my account via PC and PS4 but it still to this day...
  5. HELP NEEDED - Every Install I try fails with error code 0x80242020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP NEEDED - Every Install I try fails with error code 0x80242020: I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!! I have been trying to re-install these games through the windows 10 XBOX app as part of my XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Gear 5 Ultimate Astroneer RiptideGP Enter the...
  6. Need help trying to recover 6 year old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help trying to recover 6 year old account: I've been attempting to recover an account which I don't remember the password too. I've filled out the information forums and been denied every time. I'm officially lost now and need help...
  7. Xbox One Controller issues need help - have tried it all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller issues need help - have tried it all: I have two Xbox One controllers that I haven't used much over the past year. However, I've several times recently tried to use the controller and it keeps giving me an error message saying 'low...
  8. Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/a_swift_kick_in_the [link] [comments]
  9. I need help Im not sure if someones trying to steal my info or not this is what was sent to me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help Im not sure if someones trying to steal my info or not this is what was sent to me: . [img] 171ea1ce-803c-4de7-b5a2-a48b39045ec4
  10. trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!: Can anyone help me please? I have a game cd originally made for the first xbox, from approx 2004. I can still use this game on my original xbox, but, with my newer tv, the picture quality is not...