need help with a gift card code

Discus and support need help with a gift card code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; was givin a 50 $ gift card but no code in a email from you guys b459e1c0-86da-4a8b-b64e-31420bfd2047 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JeromieLovins, Feb 7, 2019.

1. need help with a gift card code

was givin a 50 $ gift card but no code in a email from you guys

:)

JeromieLovins, Feb 7, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account

Hi Charles,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to explain how Xbox Gift cards work.

Did you buy a pre-paid gift card from a retailer or local convenient store? Or did you buy a

digital code online
    ?

With either method, you still need to redeem the code to your Microsoft Account, and you can do so in many different ways. Take a look at this guide "Redeem
    a gift card or code to your Microsoft account
    " with steps on how to redeem your 100 dollar gift card.

I hope this helps!
  3. {Parity} Win User

4. JeromieLovins Win User

I already did all of that I've talked with customer service and everything else it is from Microsoft to the account linked with my Microsoft account but the code was just not in the email and I've been jumping through hoops for 2 days
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The person who made the purchase should contact xbox support billing section to sort this out for you.
  6. SpyShadow Win User

Hello was your account first charged for the gift card, and make sure to check which email account is connected to your profile to make sure you are looking at the right one. Also make sure to check your spam folder just in case the email was sent there.
Thema:

1. need help with a gift card code - Similar Threads - need help gift

2. I need help my Xbox won’t come on!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help my Xbox won’t come on!: Could i go exchange my xbox one s for another one even if i have no warranty? Yes it is passed 30 days like its been 40 days maybe. I dont know whats going though, it just doesnt want to turn back...
  3. Necesito ayuda con el ERROR (0x803f800f) -[Translation - I need help with him ERROR...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Necesito ayuda con el ERROR (0x803f800f) -[Translation - I need help with him ERROR...: Intento jugar al How To Survive Storm Warning Edition y me dice que tengo que renovar mi subscripcion de mi cuenta gold y que el juego fue obtenido por games with gold y ya renové mi gold y aun...
  4. Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account gift card balance glitch. NEED HELP FIXING!: So this has never happened to me until now and basically i bought 2 movies on my xbox one. I had 29 dollars on my account, i bought the first movie which was 12$ plus tax, so obviously now i...
  5. Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a Minecraft gift code issue. Need Microsoft Rep please.: I'm trying to sort out an issue for a friend here so I'm looking for imformation. About a week ago, he had Minecraft purchased for him via the Microsoft store using a gift code. He used the gift...
  6. I need help with a gift card I used

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with a gift card I used: I used a 25.00 gift card to buy v bucks on fortnite but when I bought it it Said that the credit card was charged. So when I went to go check it showed that the gift card had been used. So thats...
  7. Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...: Dear Sales and Promotions Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They...
  8. Need help with the $5 Xbox gift card promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help with the $5 Xbox gift card promotion: Am I able to use a receipt from the Microsoft Store online to qualify for the $5 promotional offer? I made a purchase of a 12 month Xbox Live subscription via the Microsoft Store online on March...
  9. Need HELP - Can NOT send/accept Gifts on Social in Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need HELP - Can NOT send/accept Gifts on Social in Bingo: HELP............................. I have not been able to SEND or ACCEPT gifts on SOCIAL in Bingo for over 10 days now. I have put in a support request once already. I go into SOCIAL and it acts...
  10. Need help purchasing a UK expansion pass in the US with UK money, and gift it to someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help purchasing a UK expansion pass in the US with UK money, and gift it to someone: I live in the US, and want to know if there is a way I can gift a UK REGION Destiny 2 expansion pass, pay for it in UK money (GBP), and give the code to a friend that lives in the UK, with a UK...