need help with a gift card code

Discus and support need help with a gift card code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; was givin a 50 $ gift card but no code in a email from you guys b459e1c0-86da-4a8b-b64e-31420bfd2047 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JeromieLovins, Feb 7, 2019.

1. need help with a gift card code

was givin a 50 $ gift card but no code in a email from you guys

:)

JeromieLovins, Feb 7, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

3. JeromieLovins Win User

I already did all of that I've talked with customer service and everything else it is from Microsoft to the account linked with my Microsoft account but the code was just not in the email and I've been jumping through hoops for 2 days
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The person who made the purchase should contact xbox support billing section to sort this out for you.
  5. SpyShadow Win User

Hello was your account first charged for the gift card, and make sure to check which email account is connected to your profile to make sure you are looking at the right one. Also make sure to check your spam folder just in case the email was sent there.
  6. Nixelplex Win User

Payment and billing

Walmart Gift Cards are not an acceptable form of Payment with Microsoft.

If you are needing to purchase XBox Live Gold, Walmart sells Cards for that in store then you can redeem the code on the Xbox.

If you are wanting to use it to purchase a game, then you can purchase an Xbox Gift card from Walmart and use the code on that to apply it to your account.

Hope that Helps.
Thema:

1. need help with a gift card code - Similar Threads - need help gift

2. Xbox adaptive controller help needed - I am paralyzed on the left side of my body and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller help needed - I am paralyzed on the left side of my body and I...: I purchased an Xbox adaptive controller in December 2018. I did not realize that you need to order accessories to use it. I need help to determine what accessories I actually need so that I can...
  3. 0x8027025a NEED HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x8027025a NEED HELP: I have been trying to fix this issue for the past month. I have tried everything Xbox support has recommended. Very disappointed! c2cdd48a-71eb-439e-b6dc-8d452f261b26
  4. Need help with a gameshare problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with a gameshare problem.: So, my younger brother recently got Sea of Thieves. I wanted to play it with him so once he installed it via a code from GameStop I went to my ready to install list. For some reason though it...
  5. Xbox one X riddled with errors - need help with warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X riddled with errors - need help with warranty: Hi, Since I bought my Xbox one X at the end of February 2018, I've had all sorts of issues with it. First of all the controller wouldn't connect properly - I tried everything but eventually gave...
  6. I need help with a gift card I used

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with a gift card I used: I used a 25.00 gift card to buy v bucks on fortnite but when I bought it it Said that the credit card was charged. So when I went to go check it showed that the gift card had been used. So thats...
  7. Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...: Dear Sales and Promotions Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They...
  8. Need help with the $5 Xbox gift card promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help with the $5 Xbox gift card promotion: Am I able to use a receipt from the Microsoft Store online to qualify for the $5 promotional offer? I made a purchase of a 12 month Xbox Live subscription via the Microsoft Store online on March...
  9. Need HELP - Can NOT send/accept Gifts on Social in Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need HELP - Can NOT send/accept Gifts on Social in Bingo: HELP............................. I have not been able to SEND or ACCEPT gifts on SOCIAL in Bingo for over 10 days now. I have put in a support request once already. I go into SOCIAL and it acts...
  10. Need help purchasing a UK expansion pass in the US with UK money, and gift it to someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help purchasing a UK expansion pass in the US with UK money, and gift it to someone: I live in the US, and want to know if there is a way I can gift a UK REGION Destiny 2 expansion pass, pay for it in UK money (GBP), and give the code to a friend that lives in the UK, with a UK...