Need help with all these 'xbox app' and games related problem.

Discus and support Need help with all these 'xbox app' and games related problem. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just trying out a new service Xbox pass program but I can't play Metro Exodus because the screen keep flickering with a blank little box. I run... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FarsereRebellia, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Need help with all these 'xbox app' and games related problem.

I just trying out a new service Xbox pass program but I can't play Metro Exodus because the screen keep flickering with a blank little box.

I run games through the Windows store and the game (State of Decay 2) Keep asking for the profile.

I've tried to sign in Xbox(Beta) but the screen just flickering for seconds and nothing happened.

Tried Xbox Console Companion and get error (0x409) 0x80080300

I'm not an English speaker and have done some google that told me to login Xbox relate app, reset the app and reinstall but it still doesn't work.

So I want to ask how to fix all these problems. Thanks in advance.

Need help with all these 'xbox app' and games related problem. [​IMG]

Need help with all these 'xbox app' and games related problem. [​IMG]

:)

FarsereRebellia, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Need help with all these 'xbox app' and games related problem.

1. Need help with all these 'xbox app' and games related problem. - Similar Threads - Need help 'xbox

2. I Need help with xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need help with xbox live: [img] Can anyone explain what would I have to do? Or what does this mean?...how do i also start the process?.. I'm not very Tech savvy so this is quite new to me Is it something I can call my...
  3. I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...: submitted by /u/saltygru [link] [comments]
  4. I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account: Hello, My dads email was attached to my old xbox live account i believe, or so he thought, I've tried to login to microsoft with his email but it just says that this is not a valid microsoft...
  5. [xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ahbh93_ [link] [comments]
  6. Need help with my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with my xbox one: CAN SOMEONE HELP ME .. I just got an x box plugged in and it only goes to a page saying "have to update " doesn't go to a different page not even settings what can I do?...
  7. Need help navigating xbox one s menus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help navigating xbox one s menus: Yesterday the HDMI out port on my xbox ceased to function. Whilst I should get it repaired, I'd rather not spend money on a console when we're relatively close to a new system. As such I'd like to...
  8. I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with the xbox game streaming thingy. How long does a xCloud invite take?: submitted by /u/Loco_Taco146 [link] [comments]
  9. Need help getting Xbox live, weird situation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Xbox live, weird situation: I bought 2 15 dollar Microsoft cards so i could get the 1 dollar promo for xbox live ultimate doesn't work without credit card, cant use them to get the regular 1 month promo either. But i found a...
  10. Help needed to restore deleted charachter from Diablo 3 EC on my Xbox One X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help needed to restore deleted charachter from Diablo 3 EC on my Xbox One X.: Hi and thanks for helping if you can. I HAVE spoken to an Xbox tech support person who says it is possible to restore because she could see it in the Xbox Cloud under my GT with all my other games...