Need help with bluetooth hearing aids and Xbox

Discus and support Need help with bluetooth hearing aids and Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there to connect Bluetooth hearing aids to an Xbox? My friend can't wear a headset, so will a Kinect and a TV instead of a monitor without speakers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CACollazo, Jul 11, 2019.

1. CACollazo
    CACollazo Guest

Is there to connect Bluetooth hearing aids to an Xbox? My friend can't wear a headset, so will a Kinect and a TV instead of a monitor without speakers work better? Thank you.

:)

CACollazo, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Frank Moses Win User

3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I found a reddit post that asks a similar question. There are two options on that it appears. You could try to stream the audio from the Xbox to a PC an listen to it that way or you could buy a Bluetooth transmitter with a jack that would fit into the controller
    and do it like that. https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/5tfasm/question_regarding_the_xbox_and_hearing_aids/

Here's the link to another forums post that asks a similar question but just with a PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ing-aids/4256d30e-51b6-4140-aac3-b4217d296efc

However, if you can navigate to maybe the accessories or Bluetooth settings on the console I'm sure you could configure the hearing aids just like a headset.
  4. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Xbox One Popping Audio

I have the sound transmitted to my hearing aids via Bluetooth. It was very noticeable earlier today. however, after today's update, the problem mostly disappeared
  5. SoldierofGod981 Win User

Players with open mics... who don't actually say anything

And what are those odds you're deaf as well. Needing hearing aids just to hear?
  6. WobblyPepper529 Win User

why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?

I also wear a hearing aid and for Christmas was gifted pair of Turltle beach Atlas Elite headset. I found that with this I don't need to wear my hearing aid as the soundis completelyclear and I can definitely turn up the volume and it allowsme to hear
    the game really crisp and clear, keep in mind I only wear one, but it might be something to consider.
Thema:

1. Need help with bluetooth hearing aids and Xbox - Similar Threads - Need help bluetooth

2. Seriously need help with setting this thing up

in XboX Insiders
    Seriously need help with setting this thing up: I've spent hours combing through every piece of advice listed in the subreddit, on the Xbox website and yet I still cannot for the life of me get this to run, I've linked everything been an Xbox...
  3. The store does not open I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The store does not open I need help: When I tried to go to the store and see an application to buy it, I click and it takes me to the beginning and Microsoft Store closes. It does not tell me if I need internet or something, the...
  4. (Party chat error code help needed)

in XboX Insiders
    (Party chat error code help needed): I often get error code [0x80190193] I am I insider my update version is 19h1_release_xbox_dev_2002.200113-2000 I’m getting disconnected from party chats often with the above error code Destiny...
  5. Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I just want help with the game streaming app on my phone. It says I need to join the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ImJustSlick [link] [comments]
  6. My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.

in XboX Insiders
    My friend is working on an improvement to xbox and needs my help. And now I need yours.: Would anyone ever risk sending an xbox in the mail to someone who is only an hour away? Thanks! submitted by /u/Ruby_Dutch [link] [comments]
  7. 0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    0x800704C6 Please, please, I need help: The problem is back. I could not solve it. what should I do [img] [img] [img] 79c2d2c2-f776-4608-894d-7afe28d119cd
  8. I need help getting my old gamertag back fast!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help getting my old gamertag back fast!: My old gamertag is less than 12 characters but it won't let me sign up my old gamertag without # in new account or my few year old account free. Please HELP! I just want to save my old gamertag...
  9. Bluetooth & Wireless controllers - Help needed

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth & Wireless controllers - Help needed: Hey there. This is a request for support to any knowledgeable users and/or staff, that can hopefully help me solve this situation. It's related to Windows 10 and a Wireless controller, that I'm...
  10. If you have wireless and or Bluetooth issues and need help I will be glad to try and help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you have wireless and or Bluetooth issues and need help I will be glad to try and help!: Give me a shout @ # game tag: Happy Holidays 01a9f804-e633-4692-b0eb-d3d8111d9c02