Need help with bluetooth hearing aids and Xbox

Discus and support Need help with bluetooth hearing aids and Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there to connect Bluetooth hearing aids to an Xbox? My friend can't wear a headset, so will a Kinect and a TV instead of a monitor without speakers... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CACollazo, Jul 11, 2019.

1. CACollazo
    CACollazo Guest

Is there to connect Bluetooth hearing aids to an Xbox? My friend can't wear a headset, so will a Kinect and a TV instead of a monitor without speakers work better? Thank you.

:)

CACollazo, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Frank Moses Win User

3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I found a reddit post that asks a similar question. There are two options on that it appears. You could try to stream the audio from the Xbox to a PC an listen to it that way or you could buy a Bluetooth transmitter with a jack that would fit into the controller
    and do it like that. https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/5tfasm/question_regarding_the_xbox_and_hearing_aids/

Here's the link to another forums post that asks a similar question but just with a PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ing-aids/4256d30e-51b6-4140-aac3-b4217d296efc

However, if you can navigate to maybe the accessories or Bluetooth settings on the console I'm sure you could configure the hearing aids just like a headset.
  4. IgotTSondabrain Win User

Xbox One Popping Audio

I have the sound transmitted to my hearing aids via Bluetooth. It was very noticeable earlier today. however, after today's update, the problem mostly disappeared
  5. SoldierofGod981 Win User

Players with open mics... who don't actually say anything

And what are those odds you're deaf as well. Needing hearing aids just to hear?
  6. IgotTSondabrain Win User

thinking about cancelling my preorder

already canceled mine. I can't afford to blow $500 on it right now when I need a new hearing aid
Thema:

1. Need help with bluetooth hearing aids and Xbox - Similar Threads - Need help bluetooth

2. Need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help: someone got on my account and made it their home xbox and im out of switches anyone have an idea to help me 98a5ff7b-4b09-4d7b-93db-f0b61180b51c
  3. Need Help

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help: My Xbox One X keeps saying “there is a problem getting this content at the moment” will these fix its self through Xbox or do I need to do something, please send help! submitted by...
  4. On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On minecraft. My world synced to a 4 month old version of its self, and i really need help: Hello. so i have this world i have been playing on for months, and i have sunk hours into it. A while back i went to my cousins house when my world was just beginning, and i synced the data from...
  5. Need help connecting headset to Xbox 1 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help connecting headset to Xbox 1 controllers: This has been an ongoing issue. We have gone through 3 Turtle Bay 50X headsets trying to get to the root of problem. Initially the headsets would work, but after a few weeks they would stop. When...
  6. Need help with Xbox live connection erro

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Xbox live connection erro: [IMG] Hi All, I'm pretty new to xbox games and xbox insiders. I'm trying to playtest an insider PC game today but I am unable to sign into xbox live. Does anyone know what this error means?...
  7. Someone has my Ip and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone has my Ip and I need help: I was trading in rocket league and this guy- Xbox GT: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] said if I didnt give him an item he was going to take my up and shut my internet down. Sure enough he...
  8. Need a bit of help

in XboX Insiders
    Need a bit of help: I've started with Xbox Insider and I chose Report Problem and attend Beta versions but I now also want to do the Give Feedback but I don't know if I can add it to what I do in the Insider Hub. Is...
  9. Bluetooth & Wireless controllers - Help needed

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth & Wireless controllers - Help needed: Hey there. This is a request for support to any knowledgeable users and/or staff, that can hopefully help me solve this situation. It's related to Windows 10 and a Wireless controller, that I'm...
  10. If you have wireless and or Bluetooth issues and need help I will be glad to try and help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you have wireless and or Bluetooth issues and need help I will be glad to try and help!: Give me a shout @ # game tag: Happy Holidays 01a9f804-e633-4692-b0eb-d3d8111d9c02