Need help with changing email

Discus and support Need help with changing email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to change my email address but i messed up awhile ago trying to fix it, instead i made a new acct 6cd4bae8-a62d-4a42-8c14-409f21d3ee22 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TattooMomma1969, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Need help with changing email

I need to change my email address but i messed up awhile ago trying to fix it, instead i made a new acct

:)

TattooMomma1969, Apr 23, 2020
  2. SONUTEERUTH Win User

Trying to get into online games and apps such as Netflix it comes up with another email.

How can I change this and use my email.
  3. SONUTEERUTH Win User

Trying to get into online games and apps such as Netflix it comes up with another email.

How can I change this and use my email.
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Hi you can update your email on the left of this page

https://help.netflix.com/en/
  5. TattooMomma1969 Win User

Need you to delete my other acct 1st,to useupdate new email, but i can't remember password
  6. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Changing email

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Account-Profile/manage-account/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

Add a new alias on your Microsoft account

1. Sign in to your account using your existing alias and password.
    2. Go to Your info at the top of the page.
    3. Select Manage how you sign in to Microsoft.
    4. You may be asked to verify your account before changes can be made. Follow the instructions provided to select your alias:
      • Select Add email. You can create either a new Outlook.com email address or add an address that you already have. Then, select
        Add alias. You’ll be returned to the previous screen. Select
        Verify
        and follow the instructions provided.
      • Or, select Add phone number. Enter the phone number you want to use, and then select
        Next. When you add a new phone number, we'll send a text message to that number to verify it. Enter the code in the text message, and then select
        Next.
        Note Email addresses and phone numbers that are already an alias on another account can’t be used.
Thema:

1. Need help with changing email - Similar Threads - Need help changing

2. : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and...: : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and nothing has worked yet! These problems can be very complicated I suggest you contact your internet provider for...
  3. Need help on changing gamer pic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help on changing gamer pic: So rn im trying to change my customize gamer pic on the xbox app but it keeps on saying “sorry we cant upload the picture rn try again in a little while” and this been going on for about 3 days...
  4. Need Help Changing to Alpha Preview Grouo

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help Changing to Alpha Preview Grouo: Can anyone help. I've installed the insider Hud and when I try go change my group to alpha the only option to select is omega or unenroll. Really want to be able to stream to my phone but can't on...
  5. hi there i need help changing my xbox profile many thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi there i need help changing my xbox profile many thanks: btw way im starting a new clan welcom and only OCE players thx if u want to join it add961ab-ad01-4f17-bd98-2d9c77c40e3e
  6. I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account: Hello, My dads email was attached to my old xbox live account i believe, or so he thought, I've tried to login to microsoft with his email but it just says that this is not a valid microsoft...
  7. Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the...

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the...: submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  8. I made some security changes and now i need some help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I made some security changes and now i need some help: Hello, so i made some security changes and now i cant buy games, cuz i made The changes and im wondering If I can do any thing about it cuz i want 2 buy Halo reach cuz its in a discount now on The...
  9. I need help with changing my Nat type

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with changing my Nat type: I have been struggling with trying to change my Nat type from moderate to open. Does anyone have a solution to this? 765d0875-f178-43f6-bb75-f7a2ddf4ebc2
  10. Ich need Help my Gamertage ist Changeable,bitte i doesnt Changes him nie i need to buy it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ich need Help my Gamertage ist Changeable,bitte i doesnt Changes him nie i need to buy it...: i need hell because my gamertag isnt changeable now but i doesnt changed him a36c2571-031d-40c8-a517-74ef88786d6b