Need help with Dolby Access

Discus and support Need help with Dolby Access in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox One X keeps telling me that I need to update it. However when I tried to update the app, the installation just stops, without any explanation.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SomeElvenGamer, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Need help with Dolby Access

My Xbox One X keeps telling me that I need to update it. However when I tried to update the app, the installation just stops, without any explanation. So I tried reinstalling it, but when I try to reinstall the app, it just stops again without any explanation. I know it can't be lack of storage space, because I have 1.8 TB left, so I'm not sure what to do at this point.

:)

SomeElvenGamer, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Can you unplug your external hard drive. Then do this

- Go to Settings > System > Storage.

- On the Manage storage devices screen, select: Clear local saved games.

- Restart your console

Afterwards try installing the game to the internal drive. Don't plug the external drive yet. If you don't have space on the internal, move some games to the external first before you begin.
  3. No One IX Win User

Netflix Dolby Atmos titles not playing on xbox one S

Hi

If you had purchased the unlock for the Dolby Atmos for headphones on PC or previously on Xbox, you need to also download the Dolby Access app on your Xbox for the configuration.

Once you open it, guides you on how to set up Dolby Atmos for headphones and your surround system.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/p/dolby-access/9n0866fs04w8?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

https://www.dolby.com/us/en/apps/access/pc-xbox.html

Hope this helps
  4. JamesWenham1 Win User

Will Microsoft every update the UHD blu ray player to be able to stream atmos?? It’s a joke

I have dolby support - and dolby access. It works perfectly wirh netflix, atmos games, you tube etc, its purely thr UHD player ane or does not support dolby atmos. Needs an update from microsoft
  5. lXxTGOxXl Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones for Xbox

I did that and when I click Dolby Atmos for headphones in my audio settings on my Xbox it pops up a window that says I need to download Dolby Atmos for Headphones from the Dolby Access app. Then in the same window it gives me the option to learn more and
    when I click learn more. It takes me to my Dolby Access app. Just to tell me I have to turn Dolby Atmos for Headphones on in my Xbox audio settings. It is a repeated cycle. Both is telling me I need to enable something on the other but it won't let me
  6. DustyStraws92 Win User

Dolby Atmos Needs Fixed by Xbox

Hi PRED4TOR!

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your audio. No one from Xbox support visits the forums and no one here has a direct line of contact to them.

After reading through the message you received from Dolby, it's actually that they themselves will need to update Dolby Access and not Microsoft. That Dolby is trying to work on an update to resolve the issue. The update might need assistance from Microsoft,
    but overall it is a problem that Dolby needs to work on.

Again sorry about your issue with audio, but the fix is coming from Dolby and not Microsoft.
Thema:

1. Need help with Dolby Access - Similar Threads - Need help Dolby

2. Help I need help making my Xbox account independent from my brothers

in XboX Insiders
    Help I need help making my Xbox account independent from my brothers: So a few years back we got an Xbox one and set up accounts and for some reason my dad made my brother the parent of my account and then we got the new console and carried over our account and in...
  3. I need help with my account

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my account: Hello. my email got hacked few weeks ago and i did everything to make it working again and it worked but now. i found out that the xbox live account is gone : gamer tag is changed and no games...
  4. I need help with error -2015294512 , ivew tried to use dism but it didnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with error -2015294512 , ivew tried to use dism but it didnt work: [img] this is this the pop for it bcd17b81-df56-4785-84c3-827e10dabf60
  5. I need some help , my games not there in my folder settings , i rested it when it couldn't open

in XBoX on Windows
    I need some help , my games not there in my folder settings , i rested it when it couldn't open: [img] So ive been trying to get this game and i did, Then it didnt open up and brough up error code 0x80073712 so resherched it up and fixed that , reseted it and then it didn't work , wont even...
  6. I need help with an ipega-9167 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with an ipega-9167 controller: So, I went ahead and bought a new ipega controller (the PG-9167). Unfortunately, I keep getting an error from the GamePass app saying to pair a compatible controller each time I try to play a...
  7. I NEED HELP FROM THE COMMINITY

in XBoX on Windows
    I NEED HELP FROM THE COMMINITY: Guys, i bought a elite controller serious 2. For my birthday, my mom spent hours to work to afford this incredibly thing i always wish for but the controller thing breaks every single time, i had...
  8. Xbox party stops working? Need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party stops working? Need help: App on pc let’s me join parties and I can talk and hear at first but after a bit it stops working. If I disconnect and rejoin it I can hear and talk again but will do it again. Started happening...
  9. I need your urgent help pliss OS VERSION 22000.4546.amd64fre.xb_flt_2205co.220422-1930

in XboX Insiders
    I need your urgent help pliss OS VERSION 22000.4546.amd64fre.xb_flt_2205co.220422-1930: hello friends I have a problem I am part of the insider but my xbox one x stopped giving video replace the hard drive but when I try to update through Troubleshoot with osu1 it does not let me and...
  10. Need help with Dolby Atmos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Dolby Atmos: Hello, I have an SJ9 sound bar connected to my TV with an ARC cable. My Xbox one x connects directly to my sound bar. I have installed Dolby Access app and configured it to work with my sound...