Need Help with error downloading/updating games in XboxHub

Discus and support Need Help with error downloading/updating games in XboxHub in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] First of all im sorry if this is not the place to post this. I keep getting the error showing in the pictures, for some reason i can... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Evil_Time, Nov 3, 2020.

1. /u/Evil_Time
    /u/Evil_Time Guest

/u/Evil_Time, Nov 3, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

UPDATE NOT DOWNLOADING

Sorry to hear it. In order to help you we'll need to know the error code you get when trying to download the update.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Error

Hi kiShiva,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

If you are referring to the Xbox (Beta) app, you will need to update to 1903 to download the app. You won't be able to download the app without version 1903.

What is the error that you are getting when trying to update to 1903? I recommend following the

Windows Update error troubleshooting guide
    when you get an error installing the update. I recommend also checking the

FAQ
    for more information on Windows update errors and how to solve them.
  4. OSHLOB Win User

My console says disc could not be read when i try to play the GTA iv game which I downloaded from the games marketplace

- it is an original xbox 360 console

- the game is a retail copy

-i just downloaded it 2 days ago and it has been displaying the error message from the start and sometimes freezing

- the only update was when i first started the game it said the game needed to be updated

i hope this helps, thanks :)
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Gears 5 out of date (pc)

Hi there!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We'd be happy to help, but need more information about the game update error.

Are you given an error code when the update fails? From the Microsoft Store click on the 3 dots next to your profile icon then click on Download & updates and then select Get updates.

Please provide the error code or message you are getting, and then try updating the game again. If it still does not work, then re-install the game and restart your PC like what was suggested by our Xbox Ambassador.
  6. ABgunman Win User

2012 Beta General Question:

im a beta user and an xbox is asking me to update so i agree and go to download the update and i get an error ive tryed to clear the cache and to clean the hdd and the internet. Need Help
Thema:

1. Need Help with error downloading/updating games in XboxHub - Similar Threads - Need Help error

2. I need help with fixing an Error Code: E102 00000C01 80070003

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with fixing an Error Code: E102 00000C01 80070003: Every time I turn on my xbox one s it immediately says that something is wrong and gives me the System Error: E102 00000C01 80070003 can ayone help me fix this? 76628f62-1bbb-4481-820a-a229fe37dba7
  3. Error code 8015190a NEED HELP! Can't sign in!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015190a NEED HELP! Can't sign in!!!: I saw Alien Isolation on 360 sale (on 360 store) and I added my payment details on Xbox One X then I bought the game and deleted my payment option on 360. After a short while, I could no longer...
  4. My Xbox one s will not update because it has an error all the time I really need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s will not update because it has an error all the time I really need help...: It will not update without an error i have about 11 or 12 errors because it will not update 0f23142f-8efe-4650-8968-be47323af68c
  5. Error 0x838601e7 need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x838601e7 need help: Every time I launch Forza motorsport 6 on xbox one I get error code 0x838601e7 I have tried everything, but nothing worked. I have looked it up and found nothing helpful....
  6. Need help with system start up error controller wont connect at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with system start up error controller wont connect at all: Keep getting the stystem startup Error E102 on my xbox. Ive done everything Ive seen in the forums except my controller wont connect for me to do anything other than look at the troubleshoot...
  7. Need Help! Microsoft Flight Simulator won't install or download with Gamepass for PC. Error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help! Microsoft Flight Simulator won't install or download with Gamepass for PC. Error...: I keep receiving alternating error codes and Windows help center and an expert on their end was unable to solve the problem. Other games are downloading/installing fine from the xbox app and I'm...
  8. Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing: I woke up yesterday to update my modern warfare for the new update. Everything worked fine until after it updated and i started to play. The game started to freeze alot and soon my xbox started to...
  9. Need help! Error code 0x80073d00

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help! Error code 0x80073d00: Whenever i got to buy anything on fortnite it comes up with this message even though my game was updated, there are no updates anymore and i can load into games i do not know what to do, i have...
  10. Need Help with my Xbox one X! Have 2 Error Codes!

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help with my Xbox one X! Have 2 Error Codes!: Hello everyone and welcome to my problems lol ! Ok reallly though, I have a Xbox One X and i am experiencing issues at start up. Once Xbox boots up , Gives 2 error codes , E101 & E106, Does not go...