Need help with graphics bug

Discus and support Need help with graphics bug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This shows up when some action is taking place, ex: Closing or oppening doors, opening a chest, switchning to or placing torches, and sometimes just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trungpham_bucac, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Need help with graphics bug

This shows up when some action is taking place, ex: Closing or oppening doors, opening a chest, switchning to or placing torches, and sometimes just out of random, when im walking or even standing in a cave. Im playing optifine 1.7.10 , no shaders..

Need help with graphics bug [​IMG]

:)

Trungpham_bucac, Jul 3, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

graphic bugs

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Are you only experiencing that issue when playing that particular game?
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Game Rust Graphic Bug help

4. MissEdi Win User

Bug need help

Hey there, Cnote0130!

Have you ensured that you have the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - Extra Pack 1 installed on the console? If you go to

manage
    this game, can you see if this content is installed? If so, are you able to explore the Namek area of the map for this character to appear?
  5. BEASTmmb Win User

Crytek working on Homefront 2

[quote user="Varakharne"]

Wasnt a disaster ? the game was riddled with bugs and glitches and the company went out of business a month after it was release.That alone is a testament to how well the game is.

[/quote]You never even played the game. Sure it had some bugs and glitches, but no more than your typical shooter. The games biggest downfall were the pretty meh graphics. All Homefront needed was better graphics and some more polish. The graphics didn't
    bother me, but most people don't like them.
  6. Gorkster Win User

100K Club medal

The graphical bug was fixed though, so yay for that!
Thema:

Need help with graphics bug

1. Need help with graphics bug - Similar Threads - Need help graphics

2. I need help with my Xbox network

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my Xbox network: I keep trying to play games on my Xbox but it’s keeps saying nat type unavailable and I can’t play none of my game anymore sense I didn’t make this my home Xbox,I tried anything and I was...
  3. I need help with my xbox problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my xbox problem: I can't download anything, literally anything-.. I've research a lot for the fix but unfortunately nothing worked. I have a theory that It might be my Window's problem because whenever I download...
  4. I need help with a code

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with a code: Hello I recently won a xbox game pass ultimate code on discord but when I try to use it, it says cant redeem look at the instructions that came with your code 96074da2-10f6-4dc0-9866-fb69b654d3ab
  5. Need help with connecting accounts with disocrd

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with connecting accounts with disocrd: Im trying to connect my accounts but i keep getting a error. If anyone has any info it would be much appreciated. submitted by /u/Goldbloodshot [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox support accidently deleted my Live.com email account. I urgently need it back. Help!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox support accidently deleted my Live.com email account. I urgently need it back. Help!!!: I w a s seeking help replacing an old non-functioning email account on my Xbox account with my other main email account. The Tech got a message in account.microsoft.com that the account was from a...
  7. Help set up account wrong and need to change without losing my sons stuff

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help set up account wrong and need to change without losing my sons stuff: When i first got my son an xbox i didnt know what i was doing so i set up an account but his "user name" and everything he plays is set up to me. Therefore he can purchase things and change things...
  8. Recovering Xbox One profile & game saves, help needed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering Xbox One profile & game saves, help needed.: Hello. I sold my Xbox One 4 years ago after doing a factory reset on it, whilst leaving my profile & game saves stored in the cloud. I retained the Microsoft email linked to that profile &...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator X graphics are terrible and need help with settings or a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X graphics are terrible and need help with settings or a refund: The game looks like 1984 and not what I expected. Help 5bc5bffb-27a2-43dd-9a3b-04d458b64553
  10. Titanfall Graphics not loading, need help. Graphics turning blue, and purple, texture problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Graphics not loading, need help. Graphics turning blue, and purple, texture problems.: So when I first started playing Titanfall everything was fine, untill it looked as if the textures or graphics unloaded. Everything had a blueish purple crazyness. When the match ended even the...