Need help with Halo Infinite

Discus and support Need help with Halo Infinite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have AMD Ryzen 9 5900 HS Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU GDDR6 @ 6GB and 16GB RAM. Even with this powerful spec, I am unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shivangamvats, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Need help with Halo Infinite

Hello. I have AMD Ryzen 9 5900 HS Processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU GDDR6 @ 6GB and 16GB RAM. Even with this powerful spec, I am unable to play Halo Infinite in proper fps. When I go to GeForce application, the application says that my system does not meet the minimum requirements for the game to play, but as you know my specs are perfect for this game. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue? Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks.

:)

shivangamvats, Jan 23, 2022
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

What would be your ultimate fusion game

Halo 1,2,3 in to Halo infinite...
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What was the most exciting part about E3?

Keanu Reeves.

Halo Infinite's game engine looking spectacular.

Halo Infinite having proper Halo music <3

A PVE Rainbow Six game
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Question

Probably Halo: Infinite, but there are so many to consider, but Halo: Infinite is really the only game on the horizon that I'm looking forward to currently.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Halo Infinite

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll suggest you post this on the Halo Infinite forum. They deal specifically with all Halo Infinite issues and are very helpful with cases like this.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com
  6. Smwutches Win User

My occasional rant*: Halo Infinite?

There is already a thread for Halo Infinite here
Thema:

Need help with Halo Infinite

1. Need help with Halo Infinite - Similar Threads - Need help Halo

2. I need help with Halo Infinite PC release

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Halo Infinite PC release: I had pre-ordered the game then won a free copy from Rockstar energy. I canceled my pre-order then redeemed my copy. It now says I no longer own the game when I have proof that I do? I want to...
  3. Halo Infinite Flight Issue, Need Help!

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Flight Issue, Need Help!: When I try to download/enter the preview it says This Profile is registered to a different gamertag. Please sign in using the account used to enroll, or go to settings… but I am the only one who...
  4. I NEED HELP WITH THE HALO INFINITE TECH PREVIEW

in XboX Insiders
    I NEED HELP WITH THE HALO INFINITE TECH PREVIEW: I already posted last night about this but I finally got to start Installing the game preview when, all of a sudden, it disappeared from the queue. When I go to the Store, it says it's still...
  5. Need help with Halo infinite technical preview

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Halo infinite technical preview: So I didn’t even know there was a preview till just a few minutes ago and I wanna play it so how do I go about getting accepted or whatever so I can opt in on the insider hub? someone please help...
  6. Halo 5 Multiplayer bug? i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Multiplayer bug? i need help: So i just bought halo 5 and updated it and played it. everything was normal until i flew out of the round to the menu screen and my character was like frozen, i couldnt leave the menu but i could...
  7. Need someone to help me in Halo: MCCC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need someone to help me in Halo: MCCC: Hi, I am Shandy, and I need some help in regards to the campaign. I would like to complete the campaign on Legendary though no one, not even my clan seems interested in helping me. Anyone on here...
  8. HELP I NEED my code for Halo wars DE.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HELP I NEED my code for Halo wars DE.: Can you please send my code for HALO WARS DE. Why the delay??? Want to learn game before 2 comes out. 3aa6a318-8d28-4735-afde-12207a6e8705
  9. HELP I NEED my code for Halo wars DE.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    HELP I NEED my code for Halo wars DE.: Can you please send my code for HALO WARS DE. Why the delay??? Want to learn game before 2 comes out. 1123b19c-349f-4e8a-81fb-3c2f6fa4871c
  10. Halo 5 won't play. Gold is active. Disc is ¨in¨. Chat-support is down. NEED HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 won't play. Gold is active. Disc is ¨in¨. Chat-support is down. NEED HELP: Hi guys, Halo 5 disc is in my Xbox One. I played Halo 5 last night and it worked perfectly. I´m at the Xbox HOME and trying to press on the Halo 5 picture for the game to start. When I do; the...