Need help with hook ups

Discus and support Need help with hook ups in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I hve xbox 1 x. i have an epson 3200 4k projector. i have a yamaha rx-v685 receiver 1 hdmi cable from xbox hdmi out to hdmi in on reveiver. Another... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tony Marinara, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Need help with hook ups

I hve xbox 1 x.

i have an epson 3200 4k projector.

i have a yamaha rx-v685 receiver

1 hdmi cable from xbox hdmi out to hdmi in on reveiver. Another hdmi from hdmi out on receiver to epson.

home screen is on screen no problem and hear audio while navigating menus. When i insert a blu ray the screen turn blue and i see the blu ray logo. After that the screen goes black and thats it. If i hit the home button i can hear the swoosh sound but
    the screen doesnt change. I can plug the cable directly from the projector to the Xbox and get video but no audio. I can start playing the movie and switch the cables back to the original setting and hear the audio, but still will not get video.

any advice?

:)

Tony Marinara, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Tony Marinara Win User

Need help with hook ups

I have done that, but isnt that not true 4k? Does it matter?
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Need help with hook ups

Hi Tony Marinara,

Have tried connecting it as shown on the Connect your Xbox One console to a sound system support page?

The Xbox One X is connected to the Epson projector via HDMI and to the receiver via a digital audio (TOSLink) cable.
  4. Noble 29 Win User

I NEED HELP HOOKING UP TO BUNGIE.Net

What you need to do is use the email that you used when you FIRST signed up for Xbox Live. It doesn't have to be a Windows Live email address. For example, I used my "yahoo.com" email address when I first created my Live account, so that's the one I use
    to sign into Xbox.com, Halo Waypoint, and Bungie.net.
  5. PhantomOfSpades Win User

Recently purchased Terraria. Need help with weapons, armor, vanity, mana, etc.

I no longer need help on Terraria a friend of mine hooked me up
  6. MyFrozenEskimo Win User

Looking For Girl Gamers O:

i have a few female gaming friends and i could hook you up if you need help :)
Thema:

Need help with hook ups

1. Need help with hook ups - Similar Threads - Need help hook

2. I need help with redeeming a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with redeeming a code: So recently I linked my xbox account to another epic games account and i want to redeem the shawdow pack for fortnite but i bought it when it first came out when my xbox account was linked to...
  3. I Need Help With Playing On Realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need Help With Playing On Realms: Hi, I just made an account of Xbox to play on Minecraft. Since l have a child account I can't play on realms without a parent accepting on a adult account. But, non of my parents have an account....
  4. Need someone to help me understand it

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me understand it: I have 2 question.. 1. Is the alpha skip ahead better ring then alpha? 2.how do I get invited to the alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/XOXOLOL111 [link] [comments]
  5. Help needed on name of part

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help needed on name of part: Can someone please tell me the name of this darkish grey part on the inside of the xbox one controller on the joystick becuase today i was playing and i herd a snap in my controller then my...
  6. Need help with my clips they aren't deleting

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with my clips they aren't deleting: I need help with my xbox my clips aren't deleting when I delete them they come back submitted by /u/theDsparten [link] [comments]
  7. DTS Headphone app purchase. Need help.

in XboX Insiders
    DTS Headphone app purchase. Need help.: If I were to buy it, is it permanent(keep forever type of thing) or is it a monthly subscription? I can't seem to find any info on this. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/toastedlime [link]...
  8. Need help with cs:go xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with cs:go xbox one: Hello, purchased Counter-Strike:GO at xbox.com but it will not show up on my xbox one library... How can i fix this? I do know I paid as there is a bank statement....
  9. Need help, Blank green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help, Blank green screen: System comes on and I can use a controller to go though dashboard and start games, can hear the sounds, but shows nothing but blank green screen. 93d96312-d23e-4adc-88ea-5b798c96c75f
  10. Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Bright House Network: Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox ...: Bright House Network (ISPs): Need help.. can I hook up Xbox live to bhn secure?. have original Xbox 360 and white wireless adapter with one antenna.. I have bright house internet but no computer...