need help with rewards from Gems

Discus and support need help with rewards from Gems in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; i have the email with the code but when i try to redeem it will not work. support sent me here 247416e9-10c1-4d41-8736-78d83e6fda89 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by xGODLIKEx420, Jul 30, 2018.

1. xGODLIKEx420
    xGODLIKEx420 Guest

i have the email with the code but when i try to redeem it will not work. support sent me here

:)

xGODLIKEx420, Jul 30, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    MyVIP Rewards Quests

Xbox Quests and the Xbox Rewards Program are two separate things. For help with the Rewards program, you would need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. If you can post which offers you're looking for credits/gems from, that would also help.
    Keep in mind that gems just started on October 1 and the program does not award for anything done before the offer period.

Smwutches, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Challenges for Gems

For help with the Xbox Rewards Program, You'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

Keep in mind that gems just started on October 1, so It's actually still too early to receive the gems for Golden child.

Smwutches, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If it was for a prepaid VISA, you will need to redeem the code at
    http://prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

If it was for something else, you'll want to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.

Smwutches, Jul 30, 2018
  5. xGODLIKEx420
    xGODLIKEx420 Guest
    the fact this is the only way to fix this is very irritating.

xGODLIKEx420, Jul 30, 2018
  6. JennyOwnz
    JennyOwnz Guest
    I just posted pretty much the same thing. I still haven't been able to use mine because of the same issue. My VIP gems were basically wasted.

JennyOwnz, Nov 3, 2018
  7. xGODLIKEx420 Win User

the fact this is the only way to fix this is very irritating.
  8. JennyOwnz Win User

I just posted pretty much the same thing. I still haven't been able to use mine because of the same issue. My VIP gems were basically wasted.
  9. Smwutches Win User

If it was for a prepaid VISA, you will need to redeem the code at
    http://prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

If it was for something else, you'll want to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.
  10. Smwutches Win User

MyVIP Rewards Quests

Xbox Quests and the Xbox Rewards Program are two separate things. For help with the Rewards program, you would need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. If you can post which offers you're looking for credits/gems from, that would also help.
    Keep in mind that gems just started on October 1 and the program does not award for anything done before the offer period.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Challenges for Gems

For help with the Xbox Rewards Program, You'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.

Keep in mind that gems just started on October 1, so It's actually still too early to receive the gems for Golden child.
Thema:

1. need help with rewards from Gems - Similar Threads - need help rewards

2. Need help with Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Need help with Microsoft rewards: I noticed you can receive 28,000 points for buying an xbox one s I own one but can't redeems them. 92c15a03-19cc-44f7-9ce5-e3eeeda433d9
  3. I need help gor my Xbox reward

in XBoX Rewards
    I need help gor my Xbox reward: 1.I need help with my reward point, supposedly they have to deposit the 15th day of each month and I have not been deposited, I had a large amount and I would like to be deposited, before I left a...
  4. Need help with Rewards points I didn't receive

in XBoX Rewards
    Need help with Rewards points I didn't receive: I ordered State of Decay 2 when you were giving 6,500 reward points but I never received them, is there a problem? The rewards page asked me to do 3 things (punch card), I did the 3 things (one...
  5. Help needed rewards credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Help needed rewards credits: i recently purchased 10000 rewards credits with 500 my gems they said they could take 96 hrs i am still waiting for the credits to deposit to my microsoft account purchased 31st march 2018 virtual...
  6. Need help credit rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Need help credit rewards: hello I have this problem, I have 10,750 credits rewards but I can not deposit them on the microsoft account, what should I do? d973c5f9-ec8e-45a7-b5d4-c65aeaefcc52
  7. Need help with rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Need help with rewards: I am trying to redeem for microsoft points but its saying its going to directly deposit into the account where before I could just get a code. I want to get a code so I can use it on my other...
  8. Need help changing my email for my Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help changing my email for my Microsoft rewards: This is my regular email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** but im trying to change it to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  9. I NEED HELP XBOX QUEST REWARDS NOT RECEIVED

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I NEED HELP XBOX QUEST REWARDS NOT RECEIVED: I don't know what happened to my post but it got deleted and I am not happy about it since I have waited over 3 weeks now for a response only come to find out that all my post were deleted! I...
  10. Xbox rewards need help to redeem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox rewards need help to redeem?: I just recently this morning use the Microsoft Rewards program to use the flip to win I won an Xbox One X and screenshotted it but I still haven't received an email on how to redeem it or anything...