Need help with the campaigns

Discus and support Need help with the campaigns in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I already added a few people that were looking to play Resident Evil 6, but I thought I'd post a separate topic. If anyone sees this, add me. I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Queen Storm, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Need help with the campaigns

I already added a few people that were looking to play Resident Evil 6, but I thought I'd post a separate topic. If anyone sees this, add me. I need help with the campaigns!

:)

The Queen Storm, Jan 27, 2014
  2. QuePasa87
    QuePasa87 Guest
    Need help with Chris campaign!

I believe I'm at the end of the campaign but last night I was up until 3am and I'm still stuck! It really isn't that hard and I know what to do, I just don't have a lot of supplies/ammo to get this done without scavenging for scraps that the enemy drops.
    Send me a message or friend request to help please! Thanks!

QuePasa87, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Campaign help

i need help with campaign on insane freind request me if u wanna help also need help with collectables

Green Bone 18, Jan 27, 2014
  4. LunacysAll
    LunacysAll Guest

What a coincidence, I need help too!! Just a few chapters into Chris' campaigns.

LunacysAll, Jan 28, 2014
  5. LunacysAll Win User

What a coincidence, I need help too!! Just a few chapters into Chris' campaigns.
  6. Noirei Win User

Insain campaign help needed!

Okay if any of you are still intrested, I'm attempt this tonight around 8pm EST.
  7. JoshStine-52926603-2 Win User

Yeah I can play with you. I need to play through as well. Add me or send me a message. Im gonna get online soon
  8. II NevAbkDwN II Win User

add me if ppl need help pls send message jus to say you adde me frm here thank you all, take care
  9. Cataclismhibrid Win User

Looking for friends to play gow 2 send me a fr. If you want. Cya!!!
Thema:

1. Need help with the campaigns - Similar Threads - Need help campaigns

2. NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE: Alright, so I have an account with gold set as my home xbox. Now, I have another account that doesn't have gold as well. I have the account with gold set as My Home Xbox. On the gold-free account,...
  3. I am needing help to get this Player banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am needing help to get this Player banned?: I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and I was just taking and a Aggressive Player was getting upset cursing and sending Threats to my Account while im playing. I have already reported him and...
  4. Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?: I need help with my xbox one X console. I've own the console for about 1 year and half, recently I've playing games. But for some reason the console won't stay on anymore. When playing minecraft...
  5. need help removing owned trial of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help removing owned trial of game: With gears of war 4 free with games with gold this month. I previously have a trial of the game attached to my account which i never installed. Now it wont lt me add the game through games with...
  6. Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.: So I’m aware that you cannot be an Ambassador if you have enforcement action in place. I became/am an Ambassador, but recently I got am enforcement on my profile. Now going to the Ambassador main...
  7. Headset Troubleshooting help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Troubleshooting help needed: Every few minuets my headset audio will cut out completely for a bit then come back. I have tried two different Turtle Beach headsets (one battery powered, one cable powered), two different audio...
  8. I NEED HELP WITH ERROR CODE 80151908

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP WITH ERROR CODE 80151908: Hi currently im on holiday and i brought my Xbox 360 so i can play some games and when i login into my account which has xbox live gold it would disconnect me and give me this error code 80151908...
  9. Campaign Bug Need Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Campaign Bug Need Help: For some reason every time I reach the control panel I can't press it to activate the elevator I tried reloading checkpoints so many times and it still does not work this is the mission I'm...
  10. Campaign Need Help (Mission: "Sin City")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Campaign Need Help (Mission: "Sin City"): [MEDIA] Watch this. Sorry for the poor voice-over quality. Basically I don't know what I'm supposed to do here, I'm just spamming X and nothing else, and that's not working so I need help....