Need help with Wildlands Achievements not unlocking after 2 years

Discus and support Need help with Wildlands Achievements not unlocking after 2 years in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft and fellow dissatisfied Microsoft customers, So I have posted in multiple threads (as recent as tonight but Microsoft ended the thread... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlayinHussys, Apr 15, 2019.

1. SlayinHussys
    SlayinHussys Guest

Hello Microsoft and fellow dissatisfied Microsoft customers,

So I have posted in multiple threads (as recent as tonight but Microsoft ended the thread because I put my email down so other like minded ppl could inform me), called microsoft, contacted Ubisoft and wrote emails and posts for
    almost 2 years now regarding 11 of my Ghost Recon Wildlands Achievements not unlocking. I have taken every measure I could find into consideration. A similar case that happened to my coworkers with Wildlands
    has forced all of us to stop spending money on Microsoft and Ubisoft products; and to spread the word, until a resolution is found. Like I said it's been over 2 years now so I don't know what I expect to happen at this point. But I know that a team of electronic
    engineers at Ubisoft or Microsoft or both, can help and fix any achievement issues or gamerscore issues that you have by going into your account and altering what they need to, because a technician told me as much, yet they won't do it. So any new suggestions
    would be great seeing as how the Achievements part of a game and the Xbox are a usable feature that both companies stand behind and as a paying customer for a product that you spend hundreds of dollars on and hundreds of hours on it should function as promised,
    if that feature isn't working than it is their responsibility to find a solution or offer troubleshooting atleast that's current and works (unlike multiple microsoft threads I came across tonight that listed taking a survey as a last effort, only to find out
    the survey doesn't exist and the third party site used is for sale) or it's pretty much false advertising and I only forsee class action lawsuits in thier future if they don't work with customers.

So here I try again: I bought and played Wildlands when it came out everyday after work. I care about achievements and am anal with games so with that in mind my playstyle is slow, collecting everything, exposing everything and completing everything. Minus
    dlc stuff because it isn't worth the money, unless it's for singleplayer, which nobody makes. So after beating Wildlands in a month or less I still had 11 achievements not unlocked that I did all the prerequisites for. For example, The End achievement, finishing
    the story. Yup did that no achievement. To this day 11 achievements worth 240 gamerscore points haven't unlocked.

Now the only thing I can think of why it happened is I live in the country and at the time I had to use my phones hotspot for internet. Although I wasn't connected all the time I played because I couldn't spare the data. I was under the impression that if
    you played offline, and say did everything necessary for a few achievements, that they might not unlock at that time but when you connected to xbox live next, they would unlock. Obviously this worked for many of the other achievements seeing as how I have
    50% of them. I don't remember how long I went in between days being on xbox live and no being on it but it should of saved the information and when I connected next, resync what it needed and boom unlocked them. So here I sit 2 years later with 11 achievements
    not unlocked. I refuse to play the entire game again just to see if that MIGHT work.

The ONLY fix I haven't tried is uninstalling Wildlands and reinstalling it, and start it up to see if that'd work. It just takes a while and I didn't have permanent internet until recently. It boggles my mind why Microsoft would create a key feature on their
    platform and change the access for it so only people with internet can get achievements now. What about the millions of people who don't have internet but bought your system anyways because they knew you didn't "have" to have stable internet to play an xbox?

Anyways, I hope someone reads this with enough brainpower and decision making authority, not a patsy for the higher ups, to help a brother out and resolve this once and for all. I will send you my info if that helps. Do you think reinstalling the game would
    do anything? How can I put this to bed?!

Your loyal customer, Sky

:)

SlayinHussys, Apr 15, 2019
  2. SlayinHussys Win User

I have tried all all these steps and still have had no luck. Also FYI the step 3 survey that is a part of that sticky does not work.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Slayin,

Thanks for coming ot the forums with your issue with achievements. With playing offline it does save your data on the console. If for some reason that data got erased off the console before connecting online then that would erase that data completely. Then
    when you connected you would get the save that was older. We recommend to try uninstall and reinstall the game since you haven't tried that. Personally these achievements unlocked for me so it could be profile related.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Gorehound13 Win User

Ghost Recon Break Point

You should finsh Wildlands, i have finshed it (including all the collectables) and then finshed it another Couple of times from start to finsh helping other people.

including all the DLC.

Having some achievment unlocking issues with the DLC though :(
  6. BongKaos Win User

You still need to unlock the Awards.....

Much like achievements, "just playing" is NOT enough to unlock everything... Specific goals need to be met.

After 10 years, and being an ambassador, this is information you could easily find IMO.

Good Luck!!!!
Thema:

1. Need help with Wildlands Achievements not unlocking after 2 years - Similar Threads - Need help Wildlands

2. In need of help off someone who is able to extend a controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    In need of help off someone who is able to extend a controller: I’m a quad amputee and have been using the Xbox one elite (the longer stick are a huge help) remote for my pc and Xbox (obviously) the remote is really good as I can use it far better then any...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for Pc Giftcards. Need Help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for Pc Giftcards. Need Help!: Hey! I want to buy the Xbox Game Pass for Pc (1$) and I want to buy it with a giftcard. Now i dont know which giftcard i need? Can i use xbox game pass for console giftcards? Help me pls!...
  4. Xbox 360 Error, I Need Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Error, I Need Help!: So today I got a used Xbox 360 from my neighbor. Everything was working fine until I went to install the newest dash update, and the update downloaded just fine, but when it was almost finished I...
  5. i need help on xbox ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help on xbox ultimate subscription: i had xbox gold untill 1/7/2020 and i tried that free 1 ultimate xbox gold and it deleted my xbox life gold for no reason i need help please b2ac8a79-f7ad-4636-a8d4-d628916ff187
  6. DONT LOCK MY THREAD PLEASE i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    DONT LOCK MY THREAD PLEASE i need help: i am trying to do a offline system update but when i try and do it it comes up with error E101 00000504 8B050041 4da42abb-a64c-44e3-ba54-bd7650ef1201
  7. I need help with the redeemed xbox game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with the redeemed xbox game code: Hi All, We purchased a new xbox one s ..and it did come with 4 free games bundled. They sales guy from ebgames generated the key and gave it to us included in the receipt. We got home keyed in...
  8. I need help signing in on my Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help signing in on my Xbox Account: Everytime I try to sign in to my Xbox Account, it just gets stuck in a loading screen, I can't find a way to sign in. [img] e3928c5b-cf98-4435-9df8-719ec6f528f6
  9. Were are people i can trust to help me with a problem that i need to fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Were are people i can trust to help me with a problem that i need to fix: Ok i need help im try to get 1 month of gold and it wont let me so i need someone help i got the creit card we are not broke and i pressted pay and it doesn't pay it says we couldn't get athouriz...
  10. i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare: what can I do to stop getting disconnected from server on armored warfare, while in garage, game is un playable. 647486d7-3a1d-4eac-8cd3-ff63182cb732