Need help with Xbox console in the program that isn't working

Discus and support Need help with Xbox console in the program that isn't working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I'm writing to ask a question and look to get some assistance. I have an Xbox One X, a launch Scorpio version. I am enrolled in the Preview... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nekrowmancer_Xbox, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Need help with Xbox console in the program that isn't working

Hello,

I'm writing to ask a question and look to get some assistance.

I have an Xbox One X, a launch Scorpio version. I am enrolled in the Preview Program through the Insider Hub. My console, a few weeks ago started to fail to start up. I'd go through the motions of resetting it, and it would fix it for a time. Now, the system immediately goes to the troubleshooting screen and fails to work under any circumstance. Since the console is out of warranty, I tried replacing the Hard Drive, but even that didn't work. I've since placed the old drive back in the console.

Regardless of my efforts, I would get 101, 102, 105, or 106 errors upon restarting and resetting and nothing was working. This was occurring before I even tried swapping the drives as well. And it still continues to do this. The default Hard Drive is back in the unit and I've since returned the replacement HDD and enclosure used to swap drives.

Now, we have tried to use a USB drive to update the console offline, but that didn't work as well. From what I've read, the OSU1 file that I'm using is meant for non-Insider Xbox One consoles and this is the reason the USB drive method isn't working for me. *From what I've read online*

I have someone checking on various methods to getting my console to work and this is what he has discovered from people in the program getting the same errors. Is this accurate?

Is there a way to access or be sent the proper update file? I really don't want to have to buy a whole new Xbox One X and really need some assistance here. I've gone to the Microsoft Store and they could only exchange my console for another one with a fee for the refurbished console, but I'd like to keep my Scorpio Edition. if I could.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Nekrowmancer_Xbox
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nekrowmancer_Xbox, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Need help with Xbox console in the program that isn't working

1. Need help with Xbox console in the program that isn't working - Similar Threads - Need help console

2. Need help, console may be bricked. Error code E102

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, console may be bricked. Error code E102: I keep getting this code on start up of my console. I've tried factory resetting using both options and it hasn't worked. It just resets the console to the same menu. Support has been no help....
  3. Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?: I would go with an xbox one X it will play 4k movies, play games in 4k and ultimately in my opinion will give you a better experience with your 4k tv. 97a6048a-8345-4d71-91ff-3f4554318be6
  4. Needing help. Suffering major console issues

in XboX Insiders
    Needing help. Suffering major console issues: Hi everyone. Haven’t been having any issues with the Program except the occasional game crash where the headset makes this weird buzzing sound, the game freezes up and crashes taking me back to...
  5. Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?: I need help with my xbox one X console. I've own the console for about 1 year and half, recently I've playing games. But for some reason the console won't stay on anymore. When playing minecraft...
  6. Console ban I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban I need help: Does anyone know how to fix this? ive been console banned but i dont know why and on the enforcement website i cant file a case review because there is no shaking hands it jusy says i have a...
  7. Volunteer(s) needed to help setup and configure Xbox 360 console for Senior Activity Centre

in XBoX on Consoles
    Volunteer(s) needed to help setup and configure Xbox 360 console for Senior Activity Centre: Hi there, someone has kindly donated a Xbox 360 console to our senior activity centre. Hence we are looking for a volunteer to help setup and configure this console. The plan is to use the console...
  8. Need help with Original Xbox console with transfer saved contents or repair console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Original Xbox console with transfer saved contents or repair console?: Anyone know how to transfer saved games, data, etc... from Original xbox console (old) to another xbox console (New) or where to find a repairman near my location Stuarts Draft, Va? [img]...
  9. unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help: hi everyone,i brought a second hand console which is console banned,microsoft say you can still use it offline,but i cant as its got no profile on it,does anyone no how i can get to use this...
  10. trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to play "Project Gotham Racing" version 2 on an xbox 360s console;- help needed!: Can anyone help me please? I have a game cd originally made for the first xbox, from approx 2004. I can still use this game on my original xbox, but, with my newer tv, the picture quality is not...