need help with xbox insider hub app

Discus and support need help with xbox insider hub app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don't know if anyone else is having this issue but the insider app on the xbox one s won't load. like it will boot up the load screen but will kick... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/killerboy3699, Mar 4, 2021.

1. need help with xbox insider hub app

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue but the insider app on the xbox one s won't load. like it will boot up the load screen but will kick me right back to the dash board.

any help will be appreciated

submitted by /u/killerboy3699
    [link] [comments]

/u/killerboy3699, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Castellus Zemi Win User

Why isn't. Minecraft better together available to members

Have you downloaded the Xbox insider hub app? I believe that update is still in beta. So to download it, you will need to go to the xbox store and down load the Xbox Insider Hub.

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Weird text on messages.

Hi there,

You should be able to report these problems through theXbox
    Insider Hub app
    . This may be related to any updates that are released to you through the Preview Program, If you need more help on reporting problems go ahead and follow the support article below.

I hope this helps
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Nomenclatura Jogo Snoopy [Snoopy Game nomenclature]

Hi Erelyn,

You can
    report issues on the Xbox One through the Xbox Insider Hub app
    . You just need to install the app from the Store and then hold the Xbox button to pull up the power menu and you should now see "report a problem". The Insider Hub app will open and take you
    to the report section where you can put the description of the issue along with screenshots like the ones you provided here.

I hope this helps!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Having trouble with apps

Hi there,

The Insider Program is where you enroll your Xbox to test preview updates before they go live. Since the factory reset did not work, I suggest uninstalling and then re-installing the apps that are not working.

If that doesn't help and the hard reset and power cycle did not help, then you may need to keep trying a factory reset until the apps begin to work.

You can report problems through the Xbox Insider Hub App since this seems to have happened after your Xbox updated.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

STOP WITH THE DAILY SYSTEM UPDATES

I think you are in the xbox update preview you need to unroll your xbox in the xbox insiders hub app
Thema:

need help with xbox insider hub app

1. need help with xbox insider hub app - Similar Threads - need help insider

2. Need Help. Insider cannot download

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help. Insider cannot download: I can't download Xbox Insider. So How can I leave minecraft beta? submitted by /u/Jarjaburo [link] [comments]
  3. I need help about an update on the insider programme please help me plz

in XboX Insiders
    I need help about an update on the insider programme please help me plz: I have a problem with an update can any mod send out a repair patch submitted by /u/Popcallum [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox one x unusable after alpha skip ahead update (insider staff need help ASAP)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x unusable after alpha skip ahead update (insider staff need help ASAP): Hi, i want to apologies for my bad english but english is not my first language I have several major issues after the latest alpha skip ahead update I can't sign at all it normaly just signs me...
  5. Xbox Insider Help Needed unable to access game beta testing

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Help Needed unable to access game beta testing: My son has been invited to the Halo 3 ODST flight on Xbox One. Before this we enrolled his account as a Halo Insider on Halo Waypoint and all seemed good. He was very excited when he got the...
  6. Current insider build? Need some help to clarify something

in XboX Insiders
    Current insider build? Need some help to clarify something: My Xbox died afew month ago before covid, I got it working again for about 3 months after unenrolling and trying the offline update, worked BAM I'm buzzing had some of the same issues over the...
  7. HELP! I need off of the insider program! Or at least an explanation!

in XboX Insiders
    HELP! I need off of the insider program! Or at least an explanation!: I am so frustrated. I got a 2nd hand XB1X today. Had an E102 error, no restore working, learned it was on insider build (don't remember the exact version, but it was build date somewhere around...
  8. Need help for xbox insider hub xp

in XboX Insiders
    Need help for xbox insider hub xp: i just joined the xbox insider program. so i'm just level 2, i don't know how to get more xp, i joined everything i could in the insider content and completed all surveys that were there. (there...
  9. Urgent help needed! Cannot leave insider program

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed! Cannot leave insider program: I own an xbox one s that is currently signed up for the Insider Update Previews, however this was done by the original owner as I purchased my console second hand. Upon purchase the previous owner...
  10. I need help unenrolling from the Insider Program please

in XboX Insiders
    I need help unenrolling from the Insider Program please: I joined the program a while back and had since forgotten about it. Recently I was wondering why I keep getting a 500 mb update every other day so I looked into it and I think I may still be...