Need help with xbox live gold subscription

Discus and support Need help with xbox live gold subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I currently have a probably with my xbox live gold subscription. It has been past it due date for over a week now and I need some help with it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jordan Richardson, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:33 PM.

1. Need help with xbox live gold subscription

Hello, I currently have a probably with my xbox live gold subscription. It has been past it due date for over a week now and I need some help with it. So, since I never payed my $59.99 xbox live gold subscription. It keeps saying that in order to change
    my subscription, I have to pay the $59.99 one. And since there isn't any other way for me to change the pay or pay it right now because since I'm only 15 and I don't have a credit card or any other payment method. But now that's happening, I can't buy the
    $1 1 month xbox live gold because I have to pay $59.99 on my other subscription. I was wanting to know a way on how I can reset or if anyone in microsoft can reset my current subscription because I don't have any money for that and I want to play online with
    other friends. I hope everyone can understand and help me get this fix as soon as possibly.

:)

Jordan Richardson, Apr 15, 2019 at 9:33 PM
  2. Eden0032 Win User

Xbox live code

Hi there.

If your console included an Xbox Live Gold subscription, it will be on a leaflet inside the box. If a subscription was not included with your bundle, then you will need to purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription separately, in order to access the Xbox Live
    Gold benefits.

I hope that helps.

-
  3. TYLERMACCY5 Win User

Xbox live code

Hi there.

If your console included an Xbox Live Gold subscription, it will be on a leaflet inside the box. If a subscription was not included with your bundle, then you will need to purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription separately, in order to access the Xbox Live
    Gold benefits.

I hope that helps.

-Eden0032
    I sorry I have x box live subscription I just need to add it to my Xbox but can’t find the long code no
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Save 70% on Need for speed deluxe bundle

Hey there,

Are you currently on an Xbox Live Gold subscription? If not, that would be the cause for the price discrepancy. If you do have an Xbox Live Gold subscription, you may need to reach out to our phone support team through our
    Contact Us page to see if there are any issues with your Xbox Live Gold subscription. One solution they may need to do is remove your Gold subscription and add it back on.

Hope this helps!
  5. StolenStream31 Win User

why cant i play online

You need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online.

If this helped you please mark this as an answer.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Minecraft Servers Xbox One S

Hi Super!

Thanks for posting, the reason that Minecraft is not allowing for these functions seems to be attributed to the lack of an Xbox Live Gold subscription. Xbox Live Gold is needed to play any multiplayer functions in any game, this means that all games that
    have a single player option are playable but, if a multiplayer option is there, a gold subscription is needed to play it.

For more information on Xbox Live Gold please check out this article:
    Xbox Live Gold changes FAQ

I hope this information helps, thanks again!
Thema:

Need help with xbox live gold subscription

1. Need help with xbox live gold subscription - Similar Threads - Need help live

2. Need help can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help can't connect to Xbox live: I tried all rhe suggestions and ideas its say to go to www.xbox.com/support. And that doesnt help bf9dea33-b8d6-4846-b1a9-6c26c38aed81
  3. I need help with removing my Xbox live account from my ea and ea isn't helping

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with removing my Xbox live account from my ea and ea isn't helping: Okay let me start from the beginning. When I was young I had made a ea account with my mom's email address awhile ago and I thought nothing of it. That was untill a year or two ago when I needed...
  4. Help!!!! Need to call to speak to a LIVE peraon!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help!!!! Need to call to speak to a LIVE peraon!: I need to speak to a LIVE person regarding charges to my bank account. I do NOT own an X box, nor have ever had a “Microsoft” account for purchasing. My e mail is [Mod Removed - Personal...
  5. Notice of Xbox Live Enforcment Active. I need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notice of Xbox Live Enforcment Active. I need help.: Earlier today I was playing rainbow six siege. I was in a party with 2 other people, we where 2v1ing on a r6 custom match (me alone against them 2). I beat them both while one of them was saying I...
  6. Xbox Live and families help needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live and families help needed: Hi, i have 3 xboxes around the house and as i cant have more than 1 home xbox i am left needing another xbox live gold account. if i have another live account on one xbox can my sons gt be...
  7. I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a xbox live gold and put the code in and it saying its been used already i need help: I need help with my xbox live gold card 5a5a20ae-5713-40b4-98c1-faba04238793
  8. Need Help Please XboX One X Live Code 14 Day trial Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Please XboX One X Live Code 14 Day trial Not Working: Hello I called the support line and they are refusing to put me through to the USA office because I ask them nicely because I am hard of hearing and can't hear the people from non usa country good...
  9. Bought xbox live early year for 1 year and today it says i need to purchase xbox live help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought xbox live early year for 1 year and today it says i need to purchase xbox live help: I bought xbox gold/live early january, an entire subscription for 1 year but for some reason today I try to play an online game and it says i need to purchase xbox live/ gold i cant even start my...
  10. Need help renewing my Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help renewing my Xbox Live Gold Subscription: My Xbox Live subscription expires today and I went out to buy a $100 gift card (Canadian). I redeemed the card into my account so that I can have the money to renew my Gold and pick up some new...