Need help with Xbox One controler

Discus and support Need help with Xbox One controler in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I turn on my Xbox One. It comes on. But when I turn on my Xbox One Controller, my Xbox One goes from the Normal screen to the blue one. I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StephenBoldt, Apr 12, 2019.

1. StephenBoldt
    StephenBoldt Guest

When I turn on my Xbox One. It comes on. But when I turn on my Xbox One Controller, my Xbox One goes from the Normal screen to the blue one. I need help. It gets me on then kicks me off right away.

Need Help

:)

StephenBoldt, Apr 12, 2019
  2. Cowgrlzroc Win User

Sorry to hear about your issue. Have you been using the controller and now all of the sudden it doesn't work or is this a new controller? Try connecting the controller to your Xbox with a USB cable and re-syncing it with your Xbox. If you can get it to
    sync, check to see if your controller needs an update. If that doesn't work, you may want to try a different controller to see if the problem is in your controller or your console's operating system.

If this doesn't work, let us know what you have tried.

Best wishes,

Cowgirl
  3. HulkUK75 Win User

do you have more then one profile on your xbox if so has the controller been assigned to another profile and trying to switch profile
  4. Calvs Does It Win User

Just want to clarify the normal/blue screens you are speaking of before trying to help. Normal I assume being home but which blue screen are you finding yourself redirected to?
  5. MollyTheManatee Win User

Hey!

Do you have any cables plugged into the usb port at the side ( by the sync button) as this could cause issues.

Thanks,

Molly
  6. JayMax1111 Win User

Hi StephenBoldt,

Thanks for reaching out for help. I'm sorry that you are experiencing this issue. We would love to try and help you but i feel we are going to need some more information. Do you mean that when you switch on your controller your xbox swwitches off and you
    are returned to your TVs source input screen? If so this could be an issue with your resolution settings. Try connecting your Xbox to another TV and go to the video output settings.
Thema:

1. Need help with Xbox One controler - Similar Threads - Need help controler

2. Need help connecting headset to Xbox 1 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help connecting headset to Xbox 1 controllers: This has been an ongoing issue. We have gone through 3 Turtle Bay 50X headsets trying to get to the root of problem. Initially the headsets would work, but after a few weeks they would stop. When...
  3. Need Help unlinking controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help unlinking controller: i have recently been trying to disconnect my xbox one controller from my xbox console. I didn’t know if there was a way to do this, but there is, can someone please help me?...
  4. Hi I need help I forgot my control code PIN> xobx one s>

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I need help I forgot my control code PIN> xobx one s>: [img] pc controller 2fe2d982-8422-4bfa-93ec-d8d153488081
  5. In need of help off someone who is able to extend a controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    In need of help off someone who is able to extend a controller: I’m a quad amputee and have been using the Xbox one elite (the longer stick are a huge help) remote for my pc and Xbox (obviously) the remote is really good as I can use it far better then any...
  6. Controller sync issues- need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues- need help: We have an older xbox one and just purchased a new xbox one s. we sync'd all our controllers to the one S but now want to go back and use the older xbox one and can't get even one to sync back....
  7. need help with my sound controls for my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help with my sound controls for my headphones: I need help dumb question but still i have a (rock candy wired controler and a turtle beach headset)cant seem to turn up my sound on the headset cant find any ideas��help...
  8. I need help with my controller if i hit the menu button it says its y

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my controller if i hit the menu button it says its y: Also i try to change the buttons on configure it wont work dc930c90-ecbb-4a03-86ef-96b39f2c41ad
  9. Xbox adaptive controller help needed - I am paralyzed on the left side of my body and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller help needed - I am paralyzed on the left side of my body and I...: I purchased an Xbox adaptive controller in December 2018. I did not realize that you need to order accessories to use it. I need help to determine what accessories I actually need so that I can...
  10. headset not working on Xbox one controller, need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset not working on Xbox one controller, need help: My headset not working on Xbox one, it won't work on either controller and shows its not even attached on the screen when it is attached. please help. 5fffdf40-c527-4cfe-a7d1-37b7230cd621