Need help with xbox one s controller

Discus and support Need help with xbox one s controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i have this problem with my controller where i connect it to my phone and i can do anything freely but when i wanna play a game my controller just... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HiddeHavesFun, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Need help with xbox one s controller

So i have this problem with my controller where i connect it to my phone and i can do anything freely but when i wanna play a game my controller just stops working it does not disconnect i can only not use it. Im sure both devices are up to date, and i tried different games but it just doesnt work. So please if you know any solution please comment.

submitted by /u/HiddeHavesFun
    [link] [comments]

/u/HiddeHavesFun, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  3. eduscxbox Win User

headset adapter for xbox one S controller

Hello Jabsa, for what I saw here, you don't need a adapter for Xbox One S controller, just for the Original Xbox One controller. So you can simply plug your headset directly to the headset jack on the controller.

Hope it helps.

best regards
  4. TaDDragonZ Win User

Sending

Yup 360 controller is IR not Bluethoot. You need a Xbox One S controller for bluethoot connectivity.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Are xbox one controllers the same as xbox one s controllers?

You can use a regular Xbox One controller on an Xbox One S console, and you can use an Xbox One S controller on a regular Xbox One console.

All controllers connect to the Xbox console the same way, via proprietary RF.

If you are confused because of the addition of Bluetooth in the Xbox One S, just know that Bluetooth is only built into the Xbox One S controller (there is actually no bluetooth functionality in the Xbox One S console itself). The Bluetooth in the controller
    is just a secondary method of wireless connectivity designed solely for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth (without the need of a
    USB adapter). It connects to the Xbox One/One S the same way as the original controllers do.
  6. Picasso3956 Win User

Is the xbox 360 cintroller compatible with the xbox one?

The Xbox One/ One S/ One X are not compatible with the Xbox 360 controller. In order to play your Xbox One S you're going to need to buy an Xbox One controller. Often they come with the Xbox but you can buy
    them separately, likely at the same retailer you bought your console from.
Thema:

Need help with xbox one s controller

1. Need help with xbox one s controller - Similar Threads - Need help controller

2. Need help with FH5 Controller preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with FH5 Controller preorder: When ever a go to preorder it, it says "Go to retailers website" but I can't find a retailer that sells it 41d311a4-cebb-4127-9545-84c4b0cf9895
  3. Need help with my controller on Google Chrome | Xbox Cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with my controller on Google Chrome | Xbox Cloud: Using cloud Xbox, but when I hit RT OR RB it pulls up either a Word search for the tab, or the copy and paste menu. How do I disable these shortcuts for my controller. It keeps interrupting...
  4. Missing Controller. Need help!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Controller. Need help!: This is a long one but please bear with me So i ordered a controller and it said delivered, i checked and nothing was there, so i contacted UPS. I got far enough that im at the first step for a...
  5. i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller: but when i go to the web version it works can someone help me ee673fe6-38f4-4a3d-a518-4e849853088b
  6. Need help picking out a controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help picking out a controller.: I've been on the search for a good $60 to $80 controller, I would like to try one out with paddles, if anyone knows something along these lines please let me know. Thanks. submitted by...
  7. Need help i have a wired controller now tryna use my mic on it and it’s all grey out.Is...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help i have a wired controller now tryna use my mic on it and it’s all grey out.Is...: [IMG] submitted by /u/cc1234y [link] [comments]
  8. Need help connect my controller to my xbox one(2012 edition)

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connect my controller to my xbox one(2012 edition): My sync button doesn’t work and neither do my USB imports is there any other way to connect my controller to my xbox?? Pls Help me submitted by /u/K_Savage24 [link] [comments]
  9. Need help with xbox adaptive controller and logitech extreme 3d pro

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with xbox adaptive controller and logitech extreme 3d pro: Hello, I purchased an xbox adaptive controller, logitech adaptive gaming kit, and will receive two logitech extreme 3d pro controllers tomorrow. The logitech adaptive gaming kit did not work well...
  10. Need help with submitting warranty replacement for Xbox Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with submitting warranty replacement for Xbox Elite Controller 2: So I have a elite series 2 controller I purchased this year in May. I already have the device registered under my Microsoft account. I verified it has warranty until May 2021. Recently started...