Need help with xbox preview program !! (Pending )

Discus and support Need help with xbox preview program !! (Pending ) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On the xbox one preview program I registered my console for public preview and it said check back in 72 hours it's been 3 days and nothing has happened... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FunDanRamsden, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Need help with xbox preview program !! (Pending )

On the xbox one preview program I registered my console for public preview and it said check back in 72 hours it's been 3 days and nothing has happened still says pending what shall I do ??

:)

FunDanRamsden, Jun 24, 2015
  2. GR1FFOE
    GR1FFOE Guest
    having trouble with preview program

hello im having trouble with my preview program as it is stuck on pending...plzz help

GR1FFOE, Jun 24, 2015
  3. kowalczykk
    kowalczykk Guest
    Xbox preview BIG PROBLEM please help

Hi, i have the xbox preview dashboard a couple months ago and now in register tab says ;Enroll Pending.... my registration is not completed yet and i dont know what i need to do, i try with xbox support but nothing, and i can not access to the forums of
    preview program because my registration is pending , what i can do please help me xbox

kowalczykk, Jun 24, 2015
  4. Need help with xbox preview program !! (Pending )

Only thing i can suggest is wait ...

Been pending for me for a week and further googling suggests it can take weeks .. sadly

TheHamsterBOOM, Jun 24, 2015
  5. TheHamsterBOOM Win User

Only thing i can suggest is wait ...

Been pending for me for a week and further googling suggests it can take weeks .. sadly
  6. medium bloke Win User

Cant Access Preview Forum and New Dashboard registration pending over week.

Hi,

You will need to wait for a support staff member to manually grant you access to the preview program forums.

As for the "pending" issue, it will say that you are pending for several weeks. Not everyone is being accepted into this preview right away.
  7. OmarHammam Win User

Pending April Update

I'm not in the preview program. The April update for non preview program is still pending for me.
  8. gds1972 Win User

Preview programme problem

If you launch the Xbox Preview Dashboard App and select Registration does the console console status show as Pending or Enrolled?

If your console status is Enrolled then your console is running the preview build and to submit feedback all you need to do is hold the Xbox button on the controller and use report a problem on the far right of this menu.

If your status is pending then your console is waiting for preview build to be sent to it.

If it shows as neither of these statuses then you need to opt into the preview program.

The link below may also help to answer your questions.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-update-preview-faq

Hopefully my post is not too confusing.
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Preview Program Pending

Hey there Josh 13NZ.

We aren't able to approve you for the Preview Program. Keep an eye out for communication and if you are approved, you'll be notified. Thanks for your patience :)
Thema:

1. Need help with xbox preview program !! (Pending ) - Similar Threads - Need help preview

2. need help with xbox preview account

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help with xbox preview account: how can i make it so my account can recieve invs on my preview account also i was referred here by a staff member 7a46c038-dab0-43e9-8ea9-8ef1c5752741
  3. Help i need a offline update tool for previewers of xbox one OS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help i need a offline update tool for previewers of xbox one OS: is there a offline update tool offline update tool for previewers of xbox OS ? I hope to existe I bricked my console.. 8750eeda-4413-4c30-a2eb-769cc44cede7
  4. Xbox Preview Program - Need Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Preview Program - Need Help: Hey Support, I would like to opt-out of the Xbox Preview Program, but I apparently don't have the app still on my Xbox. I don't know if I opted out before or if it never got installed...
  5. Xbox one Preview Program Enroll on different xbox one need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Preview Program Enroll on different xbox one need help: So i bought a new xbox one and i need help geting the insider program from my old xbox one to my new xbox one. I am currently enrolled on my other xbox one console and would realy like to move it...
  6. HELP NEEDED! Last Preview Update failed to install now can't boot up!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP NEEDED! Last Preview Update failed to install now can't boot up!: PLEASE HELP!!! On Friday 31 Mar morning (GMT) I tried to power on my XBOX ONE (Original 'Day One' edition) and it said Step 3 0f 3, applying update now at 76%. It stayed like this for about 5...
  7. I NEED HELP XBOX LIVE !!! Must (Preview Support)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP XBOX LIVE !!! Must (Preview Support): I Have A Big Issue With My Achievements On My XBOX ONE S Console Lately Just Follow My Case Num Below And Contact Me On This Mail *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  8. I want to end the previous user's preview membership to use mine, I need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to end the previous user's preview membership to use mine, I need help!: I have a pre-owned xbox and the previous user activated it's preview membership. I want to use mine but I can't because the console has been already registered to the system. I want to remove the...
  9. need help with the Xbox Preview program First issue is my suspension is supposed to be lifted

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help with the Xbox Preview program First issue is my suspension is supposed to be lifted: I am messaging you about my Xbox preview program I was suspended for one year beginning of last year of September 2015 it is now October 23, 2016 I had a one-year suspension my time is up I would...
  10. Preview Program need help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program need help please: Ok, basically i bought a pre-used xbox one from a local games store and had been getting system updates every day since i bought it. I only realised the reason for this yesterday, its because the...