Need help with XboxOne game captures!

Discus and support Need help with XboxOne game captures! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title says, my Xbox captures is malfunctioning. IDK if its just me or what but its been acting up ever since I got COD: Modern Warfare. My... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by biggiej72, Feb 15, 2020.

1. biggiej72
    biggiej72 Guest

As the title says, my Xbox captures is malfunctioning. IDK if its just me or what but its been acting up ever since I got COD: Modern Warfare. My capture settings are set to 1 minute when I select the "record that" option and the resolution is 720p SDR.
    So whenever I attempt to record a clip, instead of the clip being 1 minute, it records anywhere between 18s to 12s of footage with no sound. I have tried power cycling the console before trying it out and it never works. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

biggiej72, Feb 15, 2020
  2. biggiej72 Win User

the consistent theme Im seeing is that it can be only happening to specific games, which is odd.
  3. mareledanut Win User

Hi, have you checked the capture settings? I had the same problem until i realized that i had not set the resolution to the one that i want.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi biggiej72

Have you tried other capture settings?

Perhaps a different resolution or duration?
  5. Tim w 619 Win User

I had this problem a couple months back but it was exclusively to one game I was playing at the time, it would record for 10-13 seconds (mine was set to 30 seconds as it was 4k). I tested 6 other games and it didnt do this.

I would also suggest contacting microsoft support directly for help, maybe it's a known problem with modern warfare (unfortunately I dont have it myself to test this)
  6. IKEVOI 71 Win User

Thema:

1. Need help with XboxOne game captures! - Similar Threads - Need help XboxOne

2. Need help with YouTube

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with YouTube: [img] I don't know how to fix here is a list of what I tried hard rest, uninstall reinstall, normal reset/power off, Internet off and on, connections fine, clicking try again many times unhooking...
  3. Need help with Xbox console in the program that isn't working

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Xbox console in the program that isn't working: Hello, I'm writing to ask a question and look to get some assistance. I have an Xbox One X, a launch Scorpio version. I am enrolled in the Preview Program through the Insider Hub. My console, a...
  4. I need help meeting people and talking to people

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help meeting people and talking to people: Need help meeting and talking g to people d090e6f4-400f-40e0-bf2d-8eceeb24f63d
  5. Serious Help Needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Help Needed: I need help with a kid who has been bullying me for the last week. No matter if i block him or ignore him he ends up making more accounts to bully me on and threatens too get me banned....
  6. Need help games not appearing where they should

in XboX Insiders
    Need help games not appearing where they should: My games are not appearing in the download folder but they are indeed downloaded to the hard drive and I can select the from the home menu I'm running the 2002 update anybody got any idea what too...
  7. I cant send messages through my xboxone tried everything but nothing works .... need help ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant send messages through my xboxone tried everything but nothing works .... need help ...: I tried to send messages to my friends on XboxOne but whenever i try to text them it says "messaging isn't working for your account. Go to Why Can’t I Send Messages from Xbox One or Xbox App? to...
  8. Need HELP!!! Trying to use my android phone to watch a movie on my XboxOne. It won't ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need HELP!!! Trying to use my android phone to watch a movie on my XboxOne. It won't ...: I am wanting to use my android phone to watch moves on my xbox one. I have everything set up on the same wifi. When I go click on the little screenplay icon on the top left hand corner of my video...
  9. need help to set up my xboxone please

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to set up my xboxone please: ive just learned how to set up my xboxlive on my 360 but i cant do it on my xboxone please help me call me on [Mod Removed] PLEASE,PLEASE THANK YOU e857d2ce-d568-41e0-9f1a-3fd5c97a376c
  10. my xboxone controller panels on the left and right are going lose NEED HELP!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xboxone controller panels on the left and right are going lose NEED HELP!!: my xboxone controller panels on the left and right are going lose can any body help me fix this problem 219f2209-602a-447f-9d03-619600eacb9a