Need help.....

Discus and support Need help..... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all....I have a lvl 52 almost 53 siren.....I looking for help to get a legendary class mod or a teramorphas mod. I'm having trouble soloing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tazzerchief17, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Need help.....

Hey all....I have a lvl 52 almost 53 siren.....I looking for help to get a legendary class mod or a teramorphas mod. I'm having trouble soloing teramorphas but would like his mode that he drops. Can anyone help.....don't want to dupe.....just help beating
    teramorphas.

:)

Tazzerchief17, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Help needed

I'm not totally understanding this. Are you saying that someone on Live is pulling off some sort of hack on an account that's on your Xbox because of the IP and they're keeping you offline? Hell, I didn't even know they could do that.

Have you tried customer service? Or maybe even a ping test?

crossunitedfate, Jan 27, 2014
  3. iwb100
    iwb100 Guest
    Help needed ?

Try these steps first.

How to Troubleshoot an Xbox One Disc Error

It sounds like you might have a faulty drive or a faulty disc. Have you tried another disc?

EDIT: Disregard my last line as it sounds more like the update has caused this bug in some X1's and you've just been really unlucky with timing. No doubt MS will fix it soon.

iwb100, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Need help.....

Shoot me a friend request if you can help....thanks.

Tazzerchief17, Jan 27, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Help needs Help

Call up support and speak with them directly.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Need help!!!

7. ezmac3 Win User

Need help!!!

sounds like your gold subscription has run out. Try going to settings then account, then go to memberships and see if it says xbox live free
  8. EmpSato68 Win User

Help needed

ill be on moday also 830-1200 pt

send friend request
  9. maxen Win User

Need Help.

Thema:

Need help.....

1. Need help..... - Similar Threads - Need help

2. NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE: Alright, so I have an account with gold set as my home xbox. Now, I have another account that doesn't have gold as well. I have the account with gold set as My Home Xbox. On the gold-free account,...
  3. I am needing help to get this Player banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am needing help to get this Player banned?: I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and I was just taking and a Aggressive Player was getting upset cursing and sending Threats to my Account while im playing. I have already reported him and...
  4. Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help/ suggestions for my Xbox One X Console?: I need help with my xbox one X console. I've own the console for about 1 year and half, recently I've playing games. But for some reason the console won't stay on anymore. When playing minecraft...
  5. need help removing owned trial of game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help removing owned trial of game: With gears of war 4 free with games with gold this month. I previously have a trial of the game attached to my account which i never installed. Now it wont lt me add the game through games with...
  6. Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.: So I’m aware that you cannot be an Ambassador if you have enforcement action in place. I became/am an Ambassador, but recently I got am enforcement on my profile. Now going to the Ambassador main...
  7. Headset Troubleshooting help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Troubleshooting help needed: Every few minuets my headset audio will cut out completely for a bit then come back. I have tried two different Turtle Beach headsets (one battery powered, one cable powered), two different audio...
  8. I NEED HELP WITH ERROR CODE 80151908

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP WITH ERROR CODE 80151908: Hi currently im on holiday and i brought my Xbox 360 so i can play some games and when i login into my account which has xbox live gold it would disconnect me and give me this error code 80151908...
  9. Someone said they would boot me offline I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone said they would boot me offline I need help: This person named [mod removed] and he said he would deedoso and boot me offline I need help getting him banned and I need help please if Microsoft If you see this i need him banned...
  10. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    Need help: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/cotx0x/any_help_would_be_nice/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app submitted by /u/TheAlphaCatWoof [link] [comments]