Need help.....

Discus and support Need help..... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all....I have a lvl 52 almost 53 siren.....I looking for help to get a legendary class mod or a teramorphas mod. I'm having trouble soloing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tazzerchief17, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Need help.....

Hey all....I have a lvl 52 almost 53 siren.....I looking for help to get a legendary class mod or a teramorphas mod. I'm having trouble soloing teramorphas but would like his mode that he drops. Can anyone help.....don't want to dupe.....just help beating
    teramorphas.

:)

Tazzerchief17, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Help needed

I'm not totally understanding this. Are you saying that someone on Live is pulling off some sort of hack on an account that's on your Xbox because of the IP and they're keeping you offline? Hell, I didn't even know they could do that.

Have you tried customer service? Or maybe even a ping test?

crossunitedfate, Jan 27, 2014
  3. iwb100
    iwb100 Guest
    Help needed ?

Try these steps first.

How to Troubleshoot an Xbox One Disc Error

It sounds like you might have a faulty drive or a faulty disc. Have you tried another disc?

EDIT: Disregard my last line as it sounds more like the update has caused this bug in some X1's and you've just been really unlucky with timing. No doubt MS will fix it soon.

iwb100, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Need help.....

Shoot me a friend request if you can help....thanks.

Tazzerchief17, Jan 27, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Help needs Help

Call up support and speak with them directly.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Need help!!!

7. ezmac3 Win User

Need help!!!

sounds like your gold subscription has run out. Try going to settings then account, then go to memberships and see if it says xbox live free
  8. EmpSato68 Win User

Help needed

ill be on moday also 830-1200 pt

send friend request
  9. maxen Win User

Need Help.

Thema:

Need help.....

1. Need help..... - Similar Threads - Need help

2. Need help with XboxOne game captures!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with XboxOne game captures!: As the title says, my Xbox captures is malfunctioning. IDK if its just me or what but its been acting up ever since I got COD: Modern Warfare. My capture settings are set to 1 minute when I select...
  3. NECESITO AYUDAAA!! [Edit - Translation] - I NEED HELP !!

in XBoX on Consoles
    NECESITO AYUDAAA!! [Edit - Translation] - I NEED HELP !!: Tengo una consola xbox 360, la cual tiene un disco duro de 250gb. El problema es que con el disco duro puesto e inicio la consola, después de unos segundos me sale "fatal crash intecep" y no me...
  4. Headset's directional audio is reversed. NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset's directional audio is reversed. NEED HELP: Most noticeably playing call of duty modern warfare the directional audio from my headset is reversed, which forces me to wear the headset backwards. When its on backwards it sounds correct. I...
  5. Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble finding multiplayer pack 2. Need help: I can’t seem to find the multiplayer pack 2 for modern warfare. I’ve tried reinstalling my add-ons and the game all together. I’ve restarted my console so many times and still doesn’t appear...
  6. Hello everyone, I'm keep getting Error 0x87DD0006 and I need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Hello everyone, I'm keep getting Error 0x87DD0006 and I need some help.: I'm getting the error 0x87DD0006, on PC. I can log in to all the different Xbox apps, but I can't get to the Insider Hub. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Insider App, I've tried...
  7. Plz I need help with xbox insider hub on PC windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Plz I need help with xbox insider hub on PC windows 10: [IMG] So I joined xbox insider hub minecraft beta but yesterday I wanted to leave beta and play with my friends normally. So I open xbox insider hub but it says "there is a new update". It then...
  8. Need help with uploading video to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with uploading video to Xbox live: When i try to upload a video to xbox live. My screen just goes black. But i can still pull up the side bar by pressing the x button. So it doesnt freeze. I thought it could be my smart tv but i...
  9. I need help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help!!!: I removed my account from my Xbox because of all the issues lately and when I tried adding my account again it won’t let me. Just a green circle followed by taking me right back to where I was....
  10. HELP!! XBox guest key needed to add parent account

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP!! XBox guest key needed to add parent account: HI Continuing on from my previous post of my son accidentally deleting my parent profile from his XBox 1. Ive followed everyones advice to try and add myself back but it keeps asking for a...