Need help!

Discus and support Need help! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Need help! I have a mifi device! It's been working great on my x box until today!! I have an MTU problem. I believe I have some sort of firewall but... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TacklessWang, Jan 22, 2017.

1. TacklessWang
    TacklessWang Guest

Need help!

Need help!
    I have a mifi device! It's been working great on my x box until today!! I have an MTU problem. I believe I have some sort of firewall but how do I unblock it?

:)

TacklessWang, Jan 22, 2017
  2. Help needed

I'm not totally understanding this. Are you saying that someone on Live is pulling off some sort of hack on an account that's on your Xbox because of the IP and they're keeping you offline? Hell, I didn't even know they could do that.

Have you tried customer service? Or maybe even a ping test?

crossunitedfate, Jan 22, 2017
  3. Elite
    Elite Guest
    Need Help

All you should need is a power cable. They are at Walmart.

Elite, Jan 22, 2017
  4. onyxishere Win User

Help needs Help

Call up support and speak with them directly.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Need help!!!

6. ezmac3 Win User

Need help!!!

sounds like your gold subscription has run out. Try going to settings then account, then go to memberships and see if it says xbox live free
  7. EmpSato68 Win User

Help needed

ill be on moday also 830-1200 pt

send friend request
  8. maxen Win User

Need Help.

Thema:

Need help!

1. Need help! - Similar Threads - Need help

2. Need help changing my preview build

in XboX Insiders
    Need help changing my preview build: Whenever I go into the Xbox insiders app and select Xbox update preview. Select manage, then Xbox Update Preview Delta, done, accept, and I get error message that says. Already registered! To...
  3. Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing: I woke up yesterday to update my modern warfare for the new update. Everything worked fine until after it updated and i started to play. The game started to freeze alot and soon my xbox started to...
  4. Current insider build? Need some help to clarify something

in XboX Insiders
    Current insider build? Need some help to clarify something: My Xbox died afew month ago before covid, I got it working again for about 3 months after unenrolling and trying the offline update, worked BAM I'm buzzing had some of the same issues over the...
  5. My Power Brick is Working Fine but My Xbox One Is Not Turning On I Need Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Power Brick is Working Fine but My Xbox One Is Not Turning On I Need Help: Once i Trying to turn on my xbox is not turning but my power brick is working fine cbde1935-fec3-4940-9f3c-d26bf7c613ae
  6. I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...: I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod removed] 180df7db-9725-4e71-b94d-b5b301e1852f
  7. I need help and Microsoft hung up on me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help and Microsoft hung up on me: I have recorded a party of threats made to me amd my children. How do I report this when Microsoft chat hung up on me. Please help as I do not know where to turn to. Thank you for any help that is...
  8. HELP! I need off of the insider program! Or at least an explanation!

in XboX Insiders
    HELP! I need off of the insider program! Or at least an explanation!: I am so frustrated. I got a 2nd hand XB1X today. Had an E102 error, no restore working, learned it was on insider build (don't remember the exact version, but it was build date somewhere around...
  9. Disc not being read. Help needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc not being read. Help needed: I am trying to play Batman Arkham Origins disc on my xbox one x and it wont read it. I have tried other 360 discs and regular discs with no problem. I have cleared the cache and held the power...
  10. I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help: hi xbox this is not a question but I wanted your help because I have a gold gift card for 3 months and when I use it its wrong but when I use the code on Microsoft edge it works and im having the...