Need help!

Discus and support Need help! in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Need help! I have a mifi device! It's been working great on my x box until today!! I have an MTU problem. I believe I have some sort of firewall but... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TacklessWang, Jan 22, 2017.

1. TacklessWang
    TacklessWang Guest

Need help!

Need help!
    I have a mifi device! It's been working great on my x box until today!! I have an MTU problem. I believe I have some sort of firewall but how do I unblock it?

:)

TacklessWang, Jan 22, 2017
  2. Help needed

I'm not totally understanding this. Are you saying that someone on Live is pulling off some sort of hack on an account that's on your Xbox because of the IP and they're keeping you offline? Hell, I didn't even know they could do that.

Have you tried customer service? Or maybe even a ping test?

crossunitedfate, Jan 22, 2017
  3. Elite
    Elite Guest
    Need Help

All you should need is a power cable. They are at Walmart.

Elite, Jan 22, 2017
  4. onyxishere Win User

Help needs Help

Call up support and speak with them directly.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Need help!!!

6. ezmac3 Win User

Need help!!!

sounds like your gold subscription has run out. Try going to settings then account, then go to memberships and see if it says xbox live free
  7. EmpSato68 Win User

Help needed

ill be on moday also 830-1200 pt

send friend request
  8. maxen Win User

Need Help.

Thema:

Need help!

1. Need help! - Similar Threads - Need help

2. Need help with...a hacker?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Need help with...a hacker?: How can a random person my son was playing codmw with reset my internet? And what can I do about it? b1cf016e-47e3-457a-b456-730acf18a5b9
  3. who needs help with a questiion on any game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    who needs help with a questiion on any game: who needs help with a question on any game c4cabeb4-896d-4665-bb93-230c1a35ea21
  4. Need help getting account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help getting account back: The account recovery fourms haven't been working for me and I can't find my previous post so here's another. I've been trying to recover a lost account the email and gamertag still exsist. Will...
  5. Need help trying to recover 6 year old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help trying to recover 6 year old account: I've been attempting to recover an account which I don't remember the password too. I've filled out the information forums and been denied every time. I'm officially lost now and need help...
  6. Need Xbox Enforcement Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Xbox Enforcement Help: I have another user contacting me on Xbox Live via messages (text) sending extremely vulgar and profane messages. I have even received death threats from this user. I have Reported the user as...
  7. Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to...

in XboX Insiders
    Really need help with the new Gamertag update. Not sure what else to do other than to...: My Gamertag for the longest time had been " Talers Gamertag " , with the new update they let us make our tags whatever we want. I changed it but quickly wanted to change back to my old tag, upon...
  8. Need Xbox enforcement help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Xbox enforcement help!: I still havent been able to retrieve my gamer tag. Case was over turned. Here is the msg: AM Thank you for your patience during this process. This account was issued a forced Gamertag change...
  9. I need some BIG help...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some BIG help...: So, when Ai got my last Xbox One there was a night was a big storm and the power got cut off multiple times. The next morning when I was playing on it, the game suddenly crashes and no other games...
  10. Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the...

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help! I changed my Gamertag while I was an Insider not realizing it shortened the...: submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]