Need Help

Discus and support Need Help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to connect my Xbox One to an old 2010 Dell monitor with just a HDMI port and a VGA port I think. How do I connect it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Robert Gluck, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Robert Gluck
    Robert Gluck Guest

Need Help

I'm trying to connect my Xbox One to an old 2010 Dell monitor with just a HDMI port and a VGA port I think. How do I connect it?

:)

Robert Gluck, Jun 18, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Help needs Help

Call up support and speak with them directly.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Need help!!!

4. ezmac3 Win User

Need help!!!

sounds like your gold subscription has run out. Try going to settings then account, then go to memberships and see if it says xbox live free
  5. EmpSato68 Win User

Help needed

ill be on moday also 830-1200 pt

send friend request
  6. maxen Win User

Need Help.

Thema:

Need Help

1. Need Help - Similar Threads - Need Help

2. Need help asap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help asap: Need to unlink my accounts so my son can play upstairs and my nephew down stair. eb4d854e-6eab-44f8-8178-32784c6750df
  3. I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account: Hello, My dads email was attached to my old xbox live account i believe, or so he thought, I've tried to login to microsoft with his email but it just says that this is not a valid microsoft...
  4. [xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ahbh93_ [link] [comments]
  5. I need help disabling parental controls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help disabling parental controls.: Hello. I need help disabling parental controls. Once, my wife set him up so that the children wouldn’t get in where they shouldn’t, but recently we decided to remove it and realized that we...
  6. Help needed please.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help needed please.: Hello. I'm a Premium user of The Solitaire collection, and i can't log in anymore! I constantly get a 1170000 error report. I've uninstalled, reinstalled and followed all the suggestions in the...
  7. I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...: So, my problem is that I don't have an Xbox, so I can't do the "logical" solution. I would love to get my codes in a Email, cause I can't have them yet. Also I can't contact the support since...
  8. i need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help: HI I NEED HELP BECOSE I DON´T REMEMBER MY PARENTAL CODE MY SERIAL NUMBER IS: [Mod removed- personal information], PRODUC ID: [Mod removed- personal information], MFR DATE:2011-06-14...
  9. I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help: Okay so I got. A 3 month gold code I type it in its pops up but soon as I accept it it keeps saying try again its something our end it's been doing this all day can some help me pls...
  10. Need help with my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with my xbox one: CAN SOMEONE HELP ME .. I just got an x box plugged in and it only goes to a page saying "have to update " doesn't go to a different page not even settings what can I do?...