Need Help

Discus and support Need Help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox One X keeps saying “there is a problem getting this content at the moment” will these fix its self through Xbox or do I need to do something,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TTV_LiLDuDeGaMeS_, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Need Help

My Xbox One X keeps saying “there is a problem getting this content at the moment” will these fix its self through Xbox or do I need to do something, please send help!

submitted by /u/TTV_LiLDuDeGaMeS_
    [link] [comments]

/u/TTV_LiLDuDeGaMeS_, Jul 16, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Help needs Help

Call up support and speak with them directly.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Need help!!!

4. ezmac3 Win User

Need help!!!

sounds like your gold subscription has run out. Try going to settings then account, then go to memberships and see if it says xbox live free
  5. EmpSato68 Win User

Help needed

ill be on moday also 830-1200 pt

send friend request
  6. maxen Win User

Need Help.

Thema:

Need Help

1. Need Help - Similar Threads - Need Help

2. Need someone to help me understand it

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me understand it: I have 2 question.. 1. Is the alpha skip ahead better ring then alpha? 2.how do I get invited to the alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/XOXOLOL111 [link] [comments]
  3. Help needed on name of part

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help needed on name of part: Can someone please tell me the name of this darkish grey part on the inside of the xbox one controller on the joystick becuase today i was playing and i herd a snap in my controller then my...
  4. Need help with my clips they aren't deleting

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with my clips they aren't deleting: I need help with my xbox my clips aren't deleting when I delete them they come back submitted by /u/theDsparten [link] [comments]
  5. DTS Headphone app purchase. Need help.

in XboX Insiders
    DTS Headphone app purchase. Need help.: If I were to buy it, is it permanent(keep forever type of thing) or is it a monthly subscription? I can't seem to find any info on this. Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/toastedlime [link]...
  6. Need help with cs:go xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with cs:go xbox one: Hello, purchased Counter-Strike:GO at xbox.com but it will not show up on my xbox one library... How can i fix this? I do know I paid as there is a bank statement....
  7. Need help, Blank green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help, Blank green screen: System comes on and I can use a controller to go though dashboard and start games, can hear the sounds, but shows nothing but blank green screen. 93d96312-d23e-4adc-88ea-5b798c96c75f
  8. Lost ownership of many digital games - need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost ownership of many digital games - need help: Hi, as the title suggests, I have lost the ownership of a large amount of xbox one digital games that I had redeemed from the games with the gold. I am no longer an xbox gold account whether this...
  9. I CAN’T GET MY MINECOINS! I NEED HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CAN’T GET MY MINECOINS! I NEED HELP!: Hi. I wasted 80 AED, which is $21.78 on Minecoins. I bought 2 gift cards, both for 1720 Coins and the first gift card worked, but for the second gift card...it said you already own it. And don’t...
  10. I literally just need help fixing my xbox and no one has been of help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I literally just need help fixing my xbox and no one has been of help: First of all, the customer service hoops I had to jump through have been ridiculous. I talked to one person for about an hour (who was lovely, nothing against him) and he helped me troubleshoot,...