Need help

Discus and support Need help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; someone got on my account and made it their home xbox and im out of switches anyone have an idea to help me 98a5ff7b-4b09-4d7b-93db-f0b61180b51c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JacobDeck, Jul 18, 2019.

1. JacobDeck
    JacobDeck Guest

Need help

someone got on my account and made it their home xbox and im out of switches anyone have an idea to help me

:)

JacobDeck, Jul 18, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Help needs Help

Call up support and speak with them directly.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Need help!!!

4. ezmac3 Win User

Need help!!!

sounds like your gold subscription has run out. Try going to settings then account, then go to memberships and see if it says xbox live free
  5. EmpSato68 Win User

Help needed

ill be on moday also 830-1200 pt

send friend request
  6. maxen Win User

Need Help.

Thema:

Need help

1. Need help - Similar Threads - Need help

2. Need help with file explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with file explorer: There is no longer a file explorer and it was a cool and useful thing to have if you wanted and I can no longer use it due to a unfair change. }:( 53df9c2b-106f-4437-91a9-b133b33127fa
  3. I Need help with xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need help with xbox live: [img] Can anyone explain what would I have to do? Or what does this mean?...how do i also start the process?.. I'm not very Tech savvy so this is quite new to me Is it something I can call my...
  4. Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with receiving gift from a friend!! help.: Hello guys. So you know Xbox has a feature to gift stuff to people. My friend gifted me rainbow six siege universal skin. I got the email but no message on xbox. No code to redeem or any redeem...
  5. Need help. Getting signed in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help. Getting signed in: Cant get past the “ sharing data with game & app publishers” screen . I hit continue & it wont load past. dfd120f1-d1aa-4edb-9dd0-62999cfbb073
  6. I need help whith display settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help whith display settings: Hello , i have a spectre monitor, C305W-2560UN This is a ultrawide monitor, but i want to play at 16:9 , in the display settings on the xbox where do i go ? To Display 16:9 ?...
  7. I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...: submitted by /u/saltygru [link] [comments]
  8. Need help asap

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help asap: Need to unlink my accounts so my son can play upstairs and my nephew down stair. eb4d854e-6eab-44f8-8178-32784c6750df
  9. I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account: Hello, My dads email was attached to my old xbox live account i believe, or so he thought, I've tried to login to microsoft with his email but it just says that this is not a valid microsoft...
  10. [xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks.

in XboX Insiders
    [xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ahbh93_ [link] [comments]