NEED HELP

Discus and support NEED HELP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was playing bo2 multiplayer and I came across a modder I'm playing and this person turns on god mod and is litterly shooting thru walls and they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IsairisDiaz, Mar 4, 2021.

1. IsairisDiaz
    IsairisDiaz Guest

NEED HELP

So I was playing bo2 multiplayer and I came across a modder I'm playing and this person turns on god mod and is litterly shooting thru walls and they even de ranked( im a level 8)me but I started getting a bunch of achievements when I was in this particular game some achievements were from the zombie map transit I never play that map and I also never play bo2 it's rare I play it before this happened I litterly had zero achievements for this game so now I just got 1000 gamerscore because some one gave it to me I just want it reversed because I like to work to get the achievements I need help. I dont think I'll get any though because this game is so old but worth a try.

:)

IsairisDiaz, Mar 4, 2021
  2. onyxishere Win User

Help needs Help

Call up support and speak with them directly.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Need help!!!

4. ezmac3 Win User

Need help!!!

sounds like your gold subscription has run out. Try going to settings then account, then go to memberships and see if it says xbox live free
  5. EmpSato68 Win User

Help needed

ill be on moday also 830-1200 pt

send friend request
  6. maxen Win User

Need Help.

Thema:

NEED HELP

1. NEED HELP - Similar Threads - NEED HELP

2. Need help with a game download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a game download: Hello, I am in need of assistance with a game download. 9c0e7851-094d-4bca-bd1e-f005619f5c7f
  3. I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help: I know my sister hid my controller and nobody belives me so what should i do? 6328fac6-1bc2-4a63-b314-ebcc899c0aec
  4. i cant find public test flights and am in need of desperate help

in XboX Insiders
    i cant find public test flights and am in need of desperate help: i want to play new grounded flight but NOOOO insider hub peed on all my hopes and dreams and left me with this soggy mess of sadness. so if anybody knows what to do please help. submitted by...
  5. Issues with my Xbox that I will need help with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with my Xbox that I will need help with.: I have a few issues with my xbox as of late so I will need help with these problems: 1. Trying to install a game but the load bar will not go mre than 2.28 gb without resetting. 2. Not being...
  6. I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help: Yes my name is chelsea and i need to talk to an agent so please can someone please contact me my gmail is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** thank you and have a...
  7. Hi I need help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hi I need help: Hi I need help Did that make no sense you basically saying I can download illegal malware and Xbox won’t do anything hahahahahahahahahahahahah are you American I take it ?...
  8. Guys I really need your help right now!

in XboX Insiders
    Guys I really need your help right now!: Hey fellow Redditors and Gamers, I have a huge problem right now. On my old Xbox one, I made two accounts one with my actual email which is my main account on which I played games and I made...
  9. Need Help. Insider cannot download

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help. Insider cannot download: I can't download Xbox Insider. So How can I leave minecraft beta? submitted by /u/Jarjaburo [link] [comments]
  10. I need help guys My Xbox is not working as it should

in XboX Insiders
    I need help guys My Xbox is not working as it should: I'm having problems with my Xbox, the week has been showing errors, I spoke with the support, they asked to reset the Xbox with pen drive, but it gave an error called E101 00000504 8B50041and...