Need help

Discus and support Need help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need help. I cross play Minecraft on PS4 that is linked to a Microsoft account and for some reason my Microsoft account got blocked. I was able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NekoNya1, Nov 25, 2021.

1. NekoNya1
    NekoNya1 Guest

Need help

I need help. I cross play Minecraft on PS4 that is linked to a Microsoft account and for some reason my Microsoft account got blocked. I was able to fix the problem, but now I can't link my Microsoft account to my playstation account because it says that my playstation account is linked to a different account even though I only have one Microsoft account. I don't know how to fix this as I've tried many times using the https://remoteconnect to sign into my account. But it tells me that my account isn't linked with the one I log into when I sign in my account on the remote connect it says successful on the Microsoft side but on my playstation side it says my account is linked to a different account and I need to sign into the right account but I don't know what account this is because I only have one Microsoft account linked to my PS4. Can someone give me assistant in fixing this problem I don't want to go through some crazy process to unlink and relink my PS4 account to the Microsoft account that it should already be linked to.

:)

NekoNya1, Nov 25, 2021
  2. onyxishere Win User

Help needs Help

Call up support and speak with them directly.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Need help!!!

4. ezmac3 Win User

Need help!!!

sounds like your gold subscription has run out. Try going to settings then account, then go to memberships and see if it says xbox live free
  5. EmpSato68 Win User

Help needed

ill be on moday also 830-1200 pt

send friend request
  6. maxen Win User

Need Help.

Thema:

Need help

1. Need help - Similar Threads - Need help

2. Need help picking a wireless headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help picking a wireless headset?: Hi guys, I'm wanting to buy my kid a wireless headset for his Christmas, but noticed the Xbox one console doesn't have BlueTooth. I'm looking to spend up to £70 for a wireless set as the cables...
  3. I need help. Xbox Bricked from an update 3 months ago.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. Xbox Bricked from an update 3 months ago.: So there was an update like 3 months ago that i had no clue about. I am 75% sure that i was i the insider program because i remember joining. So a lot of consoles got bricked but a lot got fixed....
  4. Need Help Changing Skin on Minecraft Java bought with Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Changing Skin on Minecraft Java bought with Gamepass: Hello! I need help changing my skin. I recently installed the Minecraft Launcher using Gamepass and it's telling me to create a Minecraft Profile Name to change my skin. When I go to...
  5. I Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember...: i Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember any of the old credentials. Any help from anyone. Thanks guys in advance...
  6. In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...

in XboX Insiders
    In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...: Hey. Any help possible needed. This is probably not believable. But recently i got the l got the sesto elemento (legendary version) in a wheel spin. So the day after i claimed the money and bought...
  7. Urgent help needed trying to get back into my account!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Urgent help needed trying to get back into my account!!!!!: Hi - my Xbox account has been suspended and no matter how many times I try and answer the questions on the authenticate account I can't seem to get back in. We have given the Xbox Live ID, last 4...
  8. I need Help! I got permanently Banned from Xbox Live(Read with Attention)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need Help! I got permanently Banned from Xbox Live(Read with Attention): I got permanently Banned from Xbox Live because my freind who know my Password and loged in it and started commenting Racist things and ETC in order to TROLL Random peoples on Xbox Live... I am...
  9. Need help installing xbox game pass for PC as the .net framework has an initialisation error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help installing xbox game pass for PC as the .net framework has an initialisation error: okay so ive been trying for weeks, finally resorted to asking online, i have a laptop more than capable of running xbox game pass, and im trying to get it for age of empires 2, but every time i...
  10. Need some help with a intresting issue i am having with Xbox Devolper Mode.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need some help with a intresting issue i am having with Xbox Devolper Mode.: Note: I have been working on this through my xbox one as i have no access to a PC or cell phone due to covid 19 and Collage Dorm House rules. I just recently purchased the liscence needed to go...