Need info re: which adaptive controller and accessories to order

Discus and support Need info re: which adaptive controller and accessories to order in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Patient only has use of right hand and foot, but both are affected by ataxia, which causes jerkiness and makes small-muscle control difficult. Anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by reallikwid, Oct 12, 2018.

1. reallikwid
    reallikwid Guest

Patient only has use of right hand and foot, but both are affected by ataxia, which causes jerkiness and makes small-muscle control difficult. Anyone have any suggestions about which device(s) and accessories?

:)

reallikwid, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Xbox Adaptive Controller

Hi there WeariedPython61,

In reference to the Xbox Adaptive Controller is available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and the
    United States. If you need assistance troubleshooting here are a couple of resources:

Let us know if this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Oct 12, 2018
  3. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    Xbox adaptive controller in combination with Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick (button remap)

If this is not already supported (I could only find the default mappings for your joystick) you should submit your idea here to have people vote on it or search to see if it's already been submitted:
    Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

More info on your joystick:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/controllers/devices-that-work-with-adaptive-controller

More info on remapping the adaptive controller:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/controllers/customize-adaptive-controller-in-xbox-accessories-app

ChiefJoboo, Oct 12, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Real!

Thanks for taking the time to bring us this inquiry! Check out our
    Adaptive controller
    since it is designed primarily to meet the needs of gamers with limited mobility, the Xbox Adaptive Controller is a unified hub for devices that helps make gaming more accessible.

XBF Nestor S, Oct 12, 2018
  5. reallikwid
    reallikwid Guest
    I'm confused. I was under the impression that there were a variety of adaptive controllers and accessories and you needed to choose the one(s) that best fit your needs. Are you saying that there is just one "Adaptive Controller" package that includes all
    the available accessories and adaptations?

reallikwid, Oct 12, 2018
  6. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    XBF Nestor S, Nov 5, 2018
  7. XBF Nestor S Win User

8. reallikwid Win User

Hey Real!

Adaptive controller
    since it is designed primarily to meet the needs of gamers with limited mobility, the Xbox Adaptive Controller is a unified hub for devices that helps make gaming more accessible.
    I'm confused. I was under the impression that there were a variety of adaptive controllers and accessories and you needed to choose the one(s) that best fit your needs. Are you saying that there is just one "Adaptive Controller" package that includes all
    the available accessories and adaptations?
  9. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Real!

Adaptive controller
  10. BeastBadshah Win User

Wireless Xbox Controller not pairing or connecting correctly to win10 computer.

To connect your xbox controller with pc you need controller adapter follow the link for more info link
  11. StuartATrueRed Win User

Gaming help for Disabled Step-son playing Xbox one games

Thema:

1. Need info re: which adaptive controller and accessories to order - Similar Threads - Need info adaptive

2. So the other day I accidentaly requested to update my security info. I need to cancel it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So the other day I accidentaly requested to update my security info. I need to cancel it...: So the other day I accidentaly requested to update my security info. I need to cancel it but there is an email that I dont know. Is there anyway to get another email/number to verify my account....
  3. HELP NEED INFO- Xbox One Elite Controller series 2 !!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP NEED INFO- Xbox One Elite Controller series 2 !!!: Hallo liebe Community :), ich habe mir vor ein paar Tagen den Xbox Elite Controller series 2 gekauft und finde den Controller an sich ya ganz geil. (Wusste ungefähr was mich erwartet von der...
  4. im banned from web site for this game cant log in need info ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im banned from web site for this game cant log in need info ?: been banned from ark web site for over 4 years i cant log in with out it saying you are banned they just banned ower clan the unknown from the xbox live officles servers for no resones we broke no...
  5. Missing preorder bonus with my copy of outward (Need at least some info)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing preorder bonus with my copy of outward (Need at least some info): I have been having a problem for weeks. It all started when I heard from the devs of outward that the preorder bonus would be available in north america at ebgames. When I saw that my physical...
  6. Account info lost: NEED QUICK HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account info lost: NEED QUICK HELP: Hi guys, I need some help really badly... I just bought an Xbox One S finally! But ofcourse I wanted to transfer my old 360 account to my new one, So I went on and got to the login screen,...
  7. How to Remove Credit Card Info With Microsoft When They Don't Need It

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Remove Credit Card Info With Microsoft When They Don't Need It: Split from this thread. I need a customer service representative to call me back at [Mod removed-personal information] concerning my billing account. c6fc56d3-6848-43f5-93e0-1df67e5ff3d2
  8. last update 12/31/1600 7:00pm on xbox one need help or info

in XBoX on Consoles
    last update 12/31/1600 7:00pm on xbox one need help or info: ok i bought a xbox one i look in update statues it say last update 12/31/1600 7:00pm is console done or is there a way to fix it 62ccd3ac-fed6-48a7-9f6b-089d52aea84b
  9. Need help with an account info error code 80151015

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with an account info error code 80151015: need help with account info error code 80151015 bc97ad05-587e-43d2-817c-bf5a61bd338c
  10. I need help Im not sure if someones trying to steal my info or not this is what was sent to me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help Im not sure if someones trying to steal my info or not this is what was sent to me: . [img] 171ea1ce-803c-4de7-b5a2-a48b39045ec4