Need license transfer after xbox360 failure

Discus and support Need license transfer after xbox360 failure in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Xbox team, (i'm sorry for my bad english, it's been a while since i've been in school :/ ) three days ago, my beloved xbox360 from 2005 or 2006... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KruemelT92, Mar 17, 2014.

1. KruemelT92
    KruemelT92 Guest

Dear Xbox team,

(i'm sorry for my bad english, it's been a while since i've been in school :/ )

three days ago, my beloved xbox360 from 2005 or 2006 (not sure anymore) had the infamous "General Hardware Failure", also known as RROD. Since then, every time i play a game, it keeps crashing. Well, i was aware that all early versions of xbox360 had to say
    goodbye someday, so i decided to order a new one (new one in xbox one design, i wonder how it will look like next to the real one).

Anyway, since my last licence transfer wasn't already 4 months ago or later (it was in february), will you please enable it for me so i can perform a license transfer on my new xbox360 when it arrives so i can play all my dlc's again?

This would be great, i appreciate it.

Regards,

:)

KruemelT92, Mar 17, 2014
  2. METALNIKOS
    METALNIKOS Guest
    arcade games problem

before the transfer the license the game play fine i only need to be online and it was fine after the transfer the license that happen

METALNIKOS, Mar 17, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Having an issue playing some downloaded games on my 360, now that im not connected to WI-FI

You would need to perform a license transfer in order to transfer your console licenses to the new console. After the transfer, you will need to redo load the games, but it will only be downloading the licenses, not the full games, so it does go pretty quickly.
    Http://Xbox.com/drm

Smwutches, Mar 17, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

When you get the new console you'll need to contact support directly to see if they can do a manual transfer.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Mar 17, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

When you get the new console you'll need to contact support directly to see if they can do a manual transfer.
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. METALNIKOS Win User

arcade games problem

before the transfer the license the game play fine i only need to be online and it was fine after the transfer the license that happen
  7. ngocphi Win User

You need to go into download history and redownload them after drm transfer

Downloads licenses are not transfered during a HD transfer

Only the content is

You still need to sign into the account and do a drm transfer and then redownload the licenses
  8. Smwutches Win User

Having an issue playing some downloaded games on my 360, now that im not connected to WI-FI

You would need to perform a license transfer in order to transfer your console licenses to the new console. After the transfer, you will need to redo load the games, but it will only be downloading the licenses, not the full games, so it does go pretty quickly.
    Http://Xbox.com/drm
  9. HomegrownSilky Win User

Can't play games offline

After transferring the licenses have you re-downloaded the games? You need to download them after the transfer but don't need to delete the files already on your system. It will only download the new licenses and take just a few seconds.
Thema:

1. Need license transfer after xbox360 failure - Similar Threads - Need license transfer

2. Xbox on windows needs to have license transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox on windows needs to have license transfer: It would be useful to have license transfer on windows 10 b2d296b9-7e88-4ab7-8dd9-71210c20120e
  3. Windows 10 for Xbox live needs license transfer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 for Xbox live needs license transfer...: Xbox live on windows 10 definitely need license transfer for games and Xbox live. 37cc2f77-410b-45f8-892f-bb7d759b334e
  4. Need license transfer!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need license transfer!: I wanted to download some dlcs to my Guitar Hero 3 but the packs won't show up in the store and apparently I got to get something that is called a license transfer but I have no idea how to get...
  5. Made a mistake with license transfer, need help / something explained.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Made a mistake with license transfer, need help / something explained.: Okay, this is a really stupid mistake. to my understanding, if you get a new console, you have licenses on two consoles and your profile and you have to transfer them, well the guide was not...
  6. Issue with license transfer need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with license transfer need help: I need help I let my friend license transfer about back in 2104 in November he keeps getting games now when I buy them on dashboard and I told him to restore factory defaults to fix the problem...
  7. I have Network Transferred a game but need a license

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Network Transferred a game but need a license: I have used Network Transfer to install a game from my brother’s Xbox, but when I launch the game I says that I need to insert a disk or sign in on the right Xbox live account (which means I don’t...
  8. License Transfer info help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    License Transfer info help needed: Where do I go to see when I will be able to licence transfer again for Xbox One? 89f56477-9d14-4100-b4ce-ebe3d4c44265
  9. *NEED HELP* Proper way to do License Transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    *NEED HELP* Proper way to do License Transfer: *ALSO POSTED IN A DIFFERENT AREA OF THE FORUMS* HELLO EVERYONE, I recently purchased my 3rd Xbox 360. It is a 500GB E model. My current Xbox 360, that has the Licenses I would like to transfer,...
  10. *NEED HELP* Official/Legitimate way to do a Proper License Transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    *NEED HELP* Official/Legitimate way to do a Proper License Transfer: HELLO EVERYONE, I recently purchased my 3rd Xbox 360. It is a 500GB E model. My current Xbox 360, that has the Licenses I would like to transfer, is the 320GB Star Wars S model from April of...