Need Microsoft Support assistance with Minecraft game

Discus and support Need Microsoft Support assistance with Minecraft game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This isn't about Xbox. Microsoft now owns Minecraft and I have java edition on my pc so i'm putting this here. My Microsoft account was hacked into and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by allisonnanderson, May 26, 2022.

1. Need Microsoft Support assistance with Minecraft game

This isn't about Xbox. Microsoft now owns Minecraft and I have java edition on my pc so i'm putting this here. My Microsoft account was hacked into and all the security information was changed, and I found out that my Microsoft account is now closed. I didn't have too much on my Microsoft account for this email as it's just a backup, but I did pay $30 to get Minecraft and associated it with said email. Microsoft support says to talk to Minecraft support, but Minecraft support says they don't have access to migrated accounts so they can't help with this. I don't know what to do and I really want that account back. There has to be something I can do because I can prove I own the minecraft account, but I'm not sure what to do now.

:)

allisonnanderson, May 26, 2022
  2. dulckogranps Win User

How do I change the Microwave account connected on Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch to a different one?

When I asked Mojang again, they replied with this:

Since you use a Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft you will need to go to Microsoft for assistance. They will be able to assist you with locating, deleting, or changing your account details such as your email address, password, and/or Gamertag. Please note that we at Minecraft Support are unable to access those account management systems.

Does this mean I can't change accounts?
  3. Jesse E' Win User

I got DLC banned from Minecraft.

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You'll need to reach out to Minecraft support for assistance on this issue https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Why do I keep receiveing the response "failed to login: null" when i join servers on minecraft

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You'll need to migrate your Mojang account to a Microsoft account in order to continue. Reach out to Minecraft support for better assistance here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Connecting a Microsoft account to PlayStation Minecraft

Kindly reach out to Minecraft support for assistance on this issue. When you find the account the email it's connected to, then that's the one you can use to launch the game.

Minecraft support https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  6. Jesse E' Win User

My free copy of Minecraft windows 10 vanished

You'll need to reach out to Minecraft support for assistance on this issue. You can do that here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
Thema:

Need Microsoft Support assistance with Minecraft game

1. Need Microsoft Support assistance with Minecraft game - Similar Threads - Need Microsoft Support

2. Need to delete xbox profile Microsoft created without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to delete xbox profile Microsoft created without my permission: I am in disbelief. I discovered I have an xbox profile created by Microsoft without my permission. Nothing on any of the support pages allow me to address this. By the way, I shouldn't be...
  3. I've been tricked and lied to. please help, Microsoft support needed

in XboX Insiders
    I've been tricked and lied to. please help, Microsoft support needed: I am in the flight program for PC and a console, my waypoint messages are in my inbox, and they do absolutely nothing. One of them contains a link with install instructions, and it literally...
  4. Need Microsoft Support assistance with Minecraft game/Mojang support not responding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Microsoft Support assistance with Minecraft game/Mojang support not responding: Hi, This is NOT xbox related, however posting it here as Microsoft owns Minecraft. I contacted multiple times Mojang support without success (no replies). The problem is: I purchased the...
  5. I need microsoft employee tech support, not other people like me

in XBoX on Windows
    I need microsoft employee tech support, not other people like me: No offense to everyone helping on the forums, and thank you for the time you take to help. I have posted multiple times, i have researched and tried all i could find online, I've contacted support...
  6. I'm in desperate need to speak to a support agent regarding my other Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm in desperate need to speak to a support agent regarding my other Microsoft account: So I've been using this account for a while, but I have another account that I use less often. Mainly because Discord gave away 3 months of free Xbox game pass for windows. Earlier this week I ran...
  7. Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community: Has the support team been furloughed? I cannot log into my xbox live on my xbox 360 console. Posted a question but no proper response. how can I contact the support team either through phone or...
  8. "Your account needs updating to make a deposit" - Microsoft conventional Support unable to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Your account needs updating to make a deposit" - Microsoft conventional Support unable to fix?: Contacted Jeremy P at the regular text support who tried to assist but eventually admitted defeat and pointed me to you. All of my MS Account info is up to date (confirmed by Jeremy P), but it...
  9. Can't Download PC Games I purchased from Microsoft - Support Needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download PC Games I purchased from Microsoft - Support Needed: Dear Microsoft Support, RE: After an hour chatting with a very nice Microsoft support agent yesterday (reference number is 1315371885) I was told to post my issue in another forum but no one...
  10. Account issue. Need to get in touch with Microsoft support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account issue. Need to get in touch with Microsoft support.: Hello, There doesn't seem to be any way to get in touch with Microsoft support about an issue with my Microsoft/Xbox accounts. The "Chat" doesn't work, and everything else is just links to...