Need more information

Discus and support Need more information in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi! I'm a new preview member, I would like to request access to the private forums because I need to make an inquiry. b43f250a-822d-4d98-a500-d77a1176e8f8 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Astro TW, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Astro TW
    Astro TW Guest

Need more information

Hi! I'm a new preview member, I would like to request access to the private forums because I need to make an inquiry.

:)

Astro TW, Nov 2, 2015
  2. SS_Officer
    SS_Officer Guest
    Case review "Need More Information"

Hello I have submitted a case review and as opposed to saying "Decision Upheld" is said "Need More Information" does this mean there's an actual chance of my ban being uplifted it just never seems to happen

SS_Officer, Nov 2, 2015
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

No one here can say for sure, but this is what it says on the enforcement site:

• Need Info: XBLPET requires additional information from you. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s latest comment and submit additional details to continue the investigation. Note that not every case will require additional information
      and/or discussion.
    It's not a guarantee your ban will be lifted, but there's always a chance it could be.

Smwutches, Nov 2, 2015
  4. Need more information

Hey there Astro TW!

You should now have access to the Xbox One Preview Forums. When you get a chance, try clicking on the link. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Nov 3, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Need more information

Hey there Astro TW!

You should now have access to the Xbox One Preview Forums. When you get a chance, try clicking on the link. Thanks in advance!
  6. Smwutches Win User

No one here can say for sure, but this is what it says on the enforcement site:

• Need Info: XBLPET requires additional information from you. Please refer to the enforcement agent’s latest comment and submit additional details to continue the investigation. Note that not every case will require additional information
      and/or discussion.
    It's not a guarantee your ban will be lifted, but there's always a chance it could be.
  7. Nicaro3225 Win User

More Information

Just to make a little more sense. The message i keep getting says "This Item Is Not Available From Your Current Location"
  8. Nicaro3225 Win User

More Information

my apologies. this is the first time ive used the x box live site. The information i forgot to out is that i am in THE UK the EU region for both my account and physical regions. My internet provider is SKY and i was trying to download black ops Escalation
    map pack. Thank you for going so far for me. Do you have any suggestions???
  9. Dirty Loco Win User

More Information

To make it easier to answer you, and to keep this thread in context, you should have posted this in your

original thread
    , not make a new thread. If I hadn't done the research to find that thread, I wouldn't know what this thread was about.

On to your issue. Follow the step described in
    this thread

[quote user="Mister Gwyther"]

I’m getting “region” errors

In order to have the best experience on the marketplace, make sure that your account region and physical location match. Your account region was set when you first set up your Gamertag and can be checked by going to
    https://billing.microsoft.com and clicking on “Personal Information”.

If you currently live in one of the newly added LIVE enabled regions, you can perform a one-time
    region transfer on your account.
    IMPORTANT: This region transfer is permanent and irreversible. Please make sure you pick the appropriate region and read all instructions before finalizing this transfer.

If your account region no longer matches your physical location and your country is not one of the newly added regions, you would have to create a new account to reflect your location. If you don’t currently live in a
    LIVE supported region then you may continue to experience issues with purchasing or downloading from the marketplace.

I really shouldn’t be getting these errors.

Are you sure? Positive? 100% certain that you don’t fall into any of the scenarios listed above?

Yes!

Alright, please create or find a thread in this forum that describes your specific issue. Please include the following information:

Account region.

Physical region.

Internet Service Provider (ISP).

Content you are trying to download.

[/quote]
Thema:

Need more information

1. Need more information - Similar Threads - Need more information

2. We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!: I think that we need more backward-compatible dragon ball z games, there is so many great additions to dragon ball z games there is dragon balls raging blast 1 and 2. there is the Budokai series...
  3. Need more storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more storage: How do I get additional storage for my Xbox One S? c4c0b4f9-3793-4e65-99e0-37582f4e6a5d
  4. Microsoft Store Need more space. It's enough space available

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store Need more space. It's enough space available: I get the message that the Microsoft store need more free space (163 MB) to update. I have more than 100 GB free on the intern HDD. submitted by /u/OniDestiny [link] [comments]
  5. Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?: Hello everyone, I've been an ambassador since season 14 and I've been replying to a lot of forums trying to help people who are having issues. It would be great that when someone is typing a post...
  6. Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming!: Hey guys, just wanted to throw out an idea out there. Whenever you are simultaneously running Spotify and a video game at the same time there is a music bar on the apps that lets you adjust how...
  7. Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...: Hi I love the idea of project-xcloud but the lack of creative games for the kids is a big issue. Some of the games my children love to play are Minecraft, Lego city undercover, TerraTech,...
  8. Xbox ambassadors needs more variety selection of badges

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassadors needs more variety selection of badges: xbox ambassadors would be better with more variety selection of badges. some gamers like to collect these as a gifted token of gratatude. i aint saying it aint enough it would grant more gamers to...
  9. on the bottom the big light was yellow say that it need more information but i check everything

in XBoX Rewards
    on the bottom the big light was yellow say that it need more information but i check everything: i check my email i have and i got my phone number down but it still needs more imformation don't know what to do 0054df0b-4499-4289-98fe-3ffdc6663795
  10. Case review "Need More Information"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Case review "Need More Information": Hello I have submitted a case review and as opposed to saying "Decision Upheld" is said "Need More Information" does this mean there's an actual chance of my ban being uplifted it just never seems...