Need More Security Against Booters

Discus and support Need More Security Against Booters in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why is it so easy for attackers to get your IP and why does Microsoft not have any security against it. I know a popular way people get your IP is if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zurxae, Jul 4, 2020.

1. /u/Zurxae
    /u/Zurxae Guest

Why is it so easy for attackers to get your IP and why does Microsoft not have any security against it. I know a popular way people get your IP is if you are in a party with them. I had a friend get booted even without joining a party. There is literally websites that allow you to boot people offline for free. Why are the IPs not encrypted. It seems like every other day, you hear about someone threatening to boot you offline. Sometimes they aren't bluffing and shut off your entire internet even if it is for 5 minutes. Microsoft needs to take measures to make sure people's IPs aren't so vulnerable.

submitted by /u/Zurxae
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zurxae, Jul 4, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Purple Towel Win User

Need a rep IP booter problem

This is an xbox IP booter not a modem IP booter
  3. IGhostI v1 Win User

Booted Offline

@OP it is not a federal offense to boot someone offline. Otherwise there would have been lawsuits against Yahoo for chat booters a very long time ago. But in my personal opinion I think this thread is based off retaliation against players that beat you
    in that game anyway. Naming the alleged offender is what set off that red flag.
  4. Mafivee Win User

Driver level

Haha the ol safety cushion tactic. I do that from time to time against the AI when I absolutely need to to secure a placing. Cheap I know, but it's more convenient than restarting a 5 minute+ race
  5. popcan nine2 Win User

xbox home needs more security

Whether you accept it or not it has officially been answered over 2 years ago & I have answered you about your recent question.
    I will keep this post fresh and open. Xbox live with every account I can and clog up the system unless they at least give my account a new review and the fact that I have paid into both accounts so much is not fair to keep disrespecting loyal fans of Xbox
    just because I forgot to delete my account from a old console when I upgraded to a better Xbox back in 2006 not fair indeed. I just want a chance I went to Washington state b.b.b. they are still waiting for Xbox to reply .
  6. popcan nine2 Win User

xbox home needs more security

I have just waiting to see what happens now
Thema:

1. Need More Security Against Booters - Similar Threads - Need More Security

2. Xbox Avatar Program Needs more Cowbell

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Avatar Program Needs more Cowbell: Did Xbox abandon the Avatar program? It doesn't seem to get updated anymore. submitted by /u/IGoByDanny [link] [comments]
  3. We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!: I think that we need more backward-compatible dragon ball z games, there is so many great additions to dragon ball z games there is dragon balls raging blast 1 and 2. there is the Budokai series...
  4. Need more storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need more storage: How do I get additional storage for my Xbox One S? c4c0b4f9-3793-4e65-99e0-37582f4e6a5d
  5. Microsoft Store Need more space. It's enough space available

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store Need more space. It's enough space available: I get the message that the Microsoft store need more free space (163 MB) to update. I have more than 100 GB free on the intern HDD. submitted by /u/OniDestiny [link] [comments]
  6. Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?: Hello everyone, I've been an ambassador since season 14 and I've been replying to a lot of forums trying to help people who are having issues. It would be great that when someone is typing a post...
  7. Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming!: Hey guys, just wanted to throw out an idea out there. Whenever you are simultaneously running Spotify and a video game at the same time there is a music bar on the apps that lets you adjust how...
  8. My account needs to be more secure?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account needs to be more secure?: So I got my Xbox back from my cousin, and I tried to sign in to my account, and it displayed a message that says "Your account needs to be more secure". It also displays a cell number that I...
  9. xbox home needs more security

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox home needs more security: for people are hacking and baning accounts to steal the games on the accounts they don't hack using there oun accounts the start with a dummy one then they move from one to another to collect the...
  10. "Your account needs to be more secure"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Your account needs to be more secure": I can't get on Xbox Live AT ALL because I keep getting this message. I click on "Yes this one works", but it makes me enter either a new phone number (even though they already have my only...