Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming!

Discus and support Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, just wanted to throw out an idea out there. Whenever you are simultaneously running Spotify and a video game at the same time there is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BetterCaIlSaul, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming!

Hey guys, just wanted to throw out an idea out there. Whenever you are simultaneously running Spotify and a video game at the same time there is a music bar on the apps that lets you adjust how loud and or quiet the music is. The bar adjusts by 5% each
    way, but it would be very very optimal if once you get to that 5% threshold if you could then adjust it by a single percentage mark, say you wanted 98% game and 2% music. Even if this feature is something thats only available on Xbox One X, it would be incredible.
    Just my .02 cents. Thanks!

:)

BetterCaIlSaul, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Wadski Win User

I'd really love to be able to play games like Forza Horizon with my own music rather than the same 12 songs on repeat.

"SKILLSONG TIME"
  3. SixxIsDead Win User

I think this is a great idea. ^_^
  4. Pablo Alvaradoalvara Win User

Hola chicos, solo quería tirar una idea por ahí. Siempre que esté ejecutando Spotify y un videojuego al mismo tiempo, hay una barra de música en las aplicaciones que le permite ajustar qué tan alta o baja es la música.
    La barra se ajusta en un 5% en cada sentido, pero sería muy muy óptimo si una vez que llegaras a ese umbral del 5% si pudieras ajustarlo en un solo porcentaje, digamos que querías 98% de juego y 2% de música.
    Incluso si esta característica es algo que solo está disponible en Xbox One X, sería increíble.
    Solo mis 0.02 centavos. ¡Gracias!
    Una buena idea
  5. Sagaroth Win User

That would be a really cool option, I listen to music myself while playing some games, and a Spotify integration would be welcome.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Great, I couldn't agree more. More settings is always better than less. Don't forget to post your idea on Microsoft reddit.
Thema:

1. Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming! - Similar Threads - Need more slider

2. Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox forum need to go into more detail when there is an issue?: Hello everyone, I've been an ambassador since season 14 and I've been replying to a lot of forums trying to help people who are having issues. It would be great that when someone is typing a post...
  3. Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting for project-xcloud needs more criteve games for childern ages 3 to 10 also an...: Hi I love the idea of project-xcloud but the lack of creative games for the kids is a big issue. Some of the games my children love to play are Minecraft, Lego city undercover, TerraTech,...
  4. Xbox ambassadors needs more variety selection of badges

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassadors needs more variety selection of badges: xbox ambassadors would be better with more variety selection of badges. some gamers like to collect these as a gifted token of gratatude. i aint saying it aint enough it would grant more gamers to...
  5. I need one more Xbox home switch Please I am in serious need

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need one more Xbox home switch Please I am in serious need: I need one more Home switch because i Spent money on someone elses account but i cant get the game so i need to make his account mine 93e165cd-34f3-485c-afb3-576dbdecf2b8
  6. Ambassadors need 2nd chances due to hicups . or more options to appeal what the situation is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ambassadors need 2nd chances due to hicups . or more options to appeal what the situation is: i was an ambassador for many years and then i got a mic ban , this was a mistake and i cant stick up for my self, im saddened by the fact i worked so hard for the ambassador program and then...
  7. Xbox Games Pass filters in Windows 10 Store need to be more robust

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games Pass filters in Windows 10 Store need to be more robust: Really need to clean up the filtering/search options in Windows 10 Store for Xbox Game Pass Games. While the filter exists, it is poorly done and no selection for "show all" game pass games. Also,...
  8. Forza need more Opel´s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza need more Opel´s: Hey Microsoft, we need more Opel´s in the next Update of FH4 i think these are great ! Opel Insignia (b) Coupe GSi Opel Astra (g) Wagon Opel Astra (f) Coupe Opel Corsa (b) And some...
  9. There needs to be a more Human approach to Xbox Enforcement. Just not a forced reactionary...

in XBoX on Consoles
    There needs to be a more Human approach to Xbox Enforcement. Just not a forced reactionary...: Now I don't NEED people to reply to this. It just needs to be said. Those working for the Enforcement department need to confront us personally about our side of these reports instead of just...
  10. I need to know more about this??

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know more about this??: Ok I am wondering something... we have support for USB Webcams... We have Keyboard and Mouse support on some games but what is going on with USB Headsets, one of the most important aspect of...