Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming!

Discus and support Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, just wanted to throw out an idea out there. Whenever you are simultaneously running Spotify and a video game at the same time there is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BetterCaIlSaul, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming!

Hey guys, just wanted to throw out an idea out there. Whenever you are simultaneously running Spotify and a video game at the same time there is a music bar on the apps that lets you adjust how loud and or quiet the music is. The bar adjusts by 5% each
    way, but it would be very very optimal if once you get to that 5% threshold if you could then adjust it by a single percentage mark, say you wanted 98% game and 2% music. Even if this feature is something thats only available on Xbox One X, it would be incredible.
    Just my .02 cents. Thanks!

:)

BetterCaIlSaul, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Wadski Win User

I'd really love to be able to play games like Forza Horizon with my own music rather than the same 12 songs on repeat.

"SKILLSONG TIME"
  3. SixxIsDead Win User

I think this is a great idea. ^_^
  4. Pablo Alvaradoalvara Win User

Hola chicos, solo quería tirar una idea por ahí. Siempre que esté ejecutando Spotify y un videojuego al mismo tiempo, hay una barra de música en las aplicaciones que le permite ajustar qué tan alta o baja es la música.
    La barra se ajusta en un 5% en cada sentido, pero sería muy muy óptimo si una vez que llegaras a ese umbral del 5% si pudieras ajustarlo en un solo porcentaje, digamos que querías 98% de juego y 2% de música.
    Incluso si esta característica es algo que solo está disponible en Xbox One X, sería increíble.
    Solo mis 0.02 centavos. ¡Gracias!
    Una buena idea
  5. Sagaroth Win User

That would be a really cool option, I listen to music myself while playing some games, and a Spotify integration would be welcome.
  6. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Great, I couldn't agree more. More settings is always better than less. Don't forget to post your idea on Microsoft reddit.
Thema:

1. Need more slider customization while playing music/gaming! - Similar Threads - Need more slider

2. xbox needs more protection from stalkers.

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox needs more protection from stalkers.: i don't know if anyone from microsoft will see this but they neen to do something about the following system they got on xbox it needs to go back like to how xbox 360 was were a person would send...
  3. I need one more switch

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need one more switch: Hi, I wanted to game share with a friend for the first time but, it said I already used my switches. I didn't even no there were switches and now I got to wait some time before I get them back. I...
  4. Tactical Realism Community - needs more!

in XboX Insiders
    Tactical Realism Community - needs more!: Tactical Realism please allow Nicknames like steam so our realism communities can show there tage rank and name together Example [JOC-C] PO2. Reaper And more tools for clubs, Full discord...
  5. XBOX GAMERTAGS NEED MORE CHARECTERS AVAILABLE

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX GAMERTAGS NEED MORE CHARECTERS AVAILABLE: Is it just me or do they need to add more charecters in gamertags i feel like im not the only one who wants more than 12 make it like 15 please it would make so many more people have the name they...
  6. the xbox series x needs more storage space

in XboX Insiders
    the xbox series x needs more storage space: the title should say it all but here is more. the xbox series X only has 1TB of space on an SSD. with most games now being at least 100Gb to 180GB+ this means you can only get about 3-4 games on...
  7. Game management - Why do you keep adding more menus when they are not needed?

in XboX Insiders
    Game management - Why do you keep adding more menus when they are not needed?: Before: *Press start *Choose Manage game & add-ons And you could manage the game and add-ons form there. Now *Press start *Choose Manage game & add-ons *Select game title *Choose Manage install...
  8. Need More Security Against Booters

in XboX Insiders
    Need More Security Against Booters: Why is it so easy for attackers to get your IP and why does Microsoft not have any security against it. I know a popular way people get your IP is if you are in a party with them. I had a friend...
  9. Xbox Avatar Program Needs more Cowbell

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Avatar Program Needs more Cowbell: Did Xbox abandon the Avatar program? It doesn't seem to get updated anymore. submitted by /u/IGoByDanny [link] [comments]
  10. We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We NEED dragon ball z to have more backward compatible games!: I think that we need more backward-compatible dragon ball z games, there is so many great additions to dragon ball z games there is dragon balls raging blast 1 and 2. there is the Budokai series...