Need mouse support for wireless display app

Discus and support Need mouse support for wireless display app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The wireless display app is nearly perfect but it needs support for a mouse. I use this in my bedroom at night but I own several pc games that need... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/apis1966, Sep 5, 2019.

1. /u/apis1966
    /u/apis1966 Guest

The wireless display app is nearly perfect but it needs support for a mouse. I use this in my bedroom at night but I own several pc games that need mouse support and the controller mouse is not a good option.

submitted by /u/apis1966
    [link] [comments]

/u/apis1966, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Xbox wireless display app and mouse support

The Scarlett might have it
  3. Zero420override Win User

I find it hard to believe that mouse and keyboard support aren't to far off. I would think they're probably waiting until after the release of the new console before working on the extensions, just as they have postponed any more backwards compatible titles
    until then.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

5. playgirlkayls Win User

I was going to say something just like this, you beat me to it
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox one

So the answer is yes. The term "Wireless display" is sort of a misnomer. The display isn't actually wireless, it's more like Remote Desktop, where you're controlling the PC on a different device without the display DIRECTLY (where the wireless part comes
    in) connected to the device.

So this article loosely outlines how it works. You'll need the Wireless Display app installed on the PC and the
    Xbox One, and they'll need to be connected to the same local network. You'll connect the two in the app, and then control the PC via the app. A mouse and keyboard hooked up to the Xbox One are the best methods for controlling that, but you could put your
    PC in Big Picture mode if you want to control it more easily that way.

It's more like reverse streaming via the Xbox App, but using the Wireless Display app, so it won't be a wireless display, per se, but it will need to be wired to your Xbox.

Let us know if you have any problems or questions in trying to get that set up, and we'll be happy to help!
Thema:

1. Need mouse support for wireless display app - Similar Threads - Need mouse support

2. I need help whith display settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help whith display settings: Hello , i have a spectre monitor, C305W-2560UN This is a ultrawide monitor, but i want to play at 16:9 , in the display settings on the xbox where do i go ? To Display 16:9 ?...
  3. Need for Speed Heat ... is there any way to get a view from inside the car?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need for Speed Heat ... is there any way to get a view from inside the car?: I have been searching the internet and seemed to have come to the conclusion that you cannot get a view from inside the car on Need for Speed Heat. How can they release a game that you cannot sit...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign, multiplayer, and spec ops packs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare tells me I need the campaign, multiplayer, and spec ops packs...: Hello, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled all packs and the main game for the new call of duty modern warfare. The game loads fine and everything thing seems on the up and up, it even...
  5. I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with streaming from my Xbox to my phone. When I'm playing a game and I...: submitted by /u/saltygru [link] [comments]
  6. Need the ability to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to elite controller via Xbox accessories ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need the ability to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to elite controller via Xbox accessories ...: I would like a option to be added to the Xbox Accessories for my elite controller to bind keyboard and mouse inputs to my Elite controller via the Xbox Accessories app on my PC....
  7. ROBLOX needs keyboard in mouse support!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ROBLOX needs keyboard in mouse support!: ROBLOX needs keyboard in mouse support for Xbox! we're getting put against PC players who have a huge advantage witch isn't acceptable! Us as a cummunity need to work together to get this done!...
  8. I need a keyboard and mouse for gaming Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a keyboard and mouse for gaming Xbox one: I am a old school computer gamer. Is the keyboard and mouse available? 3fdb30e1-5bac-43e2-b299-6bae5a676ab1
  9. Keyboard and Mouse Support: I need it for the health of my hands.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and Mouse Support: I need it for the health of my hands.: I know MSoft has been talking about fully supporting K&M input methods and I never really cared or worried about it, a controller has always been fine for me answer I love my Elite Controller....
  10. Disabled and need to use keyboard and mouse to play xboxone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disabled and need to use keyboard and mouse to play xboxone: I was ready to get rid of my xbox one. I saved and waited for years. Every since I saw the first xbox one on the shelves. I finally got one and now I cannot play the games using the controllers. I...